Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

I Need Your Advice Am Confused Don't Know Which Course To Apply Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Your Advice Am Confused Don't Know Which Course To Apply Jamb (509 Views)

Confused Don't Know What Career To Choose Between Geology And Physiotherapy / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / Please Which Course Is Better Between Anatomy And Physiology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice Am Confused Don't Know Which Course To Apply Jamb by Piousokoro111: 4:54am On Jan 12, 2018
Pls can I apply mass comm without lit. in english. I got B3 engliish, c5 maths, c6 hausa. C5 civic education. C6 government. C5 tourism. B3 geography. C5 economics. The school I attended in katsina don't offer lit. In english, if I can't what other course would you suggest
Pls send ur suggestions to piousokoro236@gmail.com
Re: I Need Your Advice Am Confused Don't Know Which Course To Apply Jamb by davbravo(m): 5:46am On Jan 12, 2018
Piousokoro111:
Pls can I apply mass comm without lit. in english. I got B3 engliish, c5 maths, c6 hausa. C5 civic education. C6 government. C5 tourism. B3 geography. C5 economics. The school I attended in katsina don't offer lit. In english, if I can't what other course would you suggest
Check the O'level requirements for Social science courses in the school you wanna apply to.
Re: I Need Your Advice Am Confused Don't Know Which Course To Apply Jamb by kingphilip(m): 6:18am On Jan 12, 2018
Piousokoro111:
with the bold, why not check out the requirements for international relations and see if it fits in

Unless you have a very strong passion for mass comm

Lalasticlala can you help him get a wider coverage so as to have sufficient knowledge through advices to make him take a better career decision
Re: I Need Your Advice Am Confused Don't Know Which Course To Apply Jamb by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 12, 2018
you can study economics with this result

use the combination

use of english

mathematics

economics

government

when filling your jamb form
Re: I Need Your Advice Am Confused Don't Know Which Course To Apply Jamb by Oblongata: 6:29am On Jan 12, 2018
you are very funny sha...

we should send suggestions to...

when I was trying to enter university (97) there was nothing like Internet or online we usually travelled to schools just to know their requirements

now you have it all and will still come to bother us here

even have nerve to ask us to send suggestions

as if we stand to gain something

kids sha

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti State University ASUU Begins Indefinite Strike. / Jamb Admission Problem / Skills Acquisition: ITF Graduates Fresh Batch Of 11,000 Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.