Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Dangote Richest In Africa For 7th Year – Forbes - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Richest In Africa For 7th Year – Forbes (17145 Views)

Bloomberg Rates Aliko Dangote Richest Man In Africa With $15.6bn / Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions / Aliko Dangote Remains Africa’s Richest Man For The 7th Year In A Row (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Richest In Africa For 7th Year – Forbes by Ajoboss(m): 8:08am On Jan 12, 2018
miraclear:
Dangote did not start today.....Start small and contribute your quota to the society.Here is my little addittion read below :

We the youth should be more focused on fixing the country in no matter how little way ever....make sure you contribute your quota....Here is my quota read below :

I found out that everybody have contributed well enough.I have this to add on what I will do and anyone one could as well do that will help keep our society clean free of dirty and reduce blockage of our drainage.

Steps below :

Sourcing for the materials :

1 I will first go to your street and my streets and high highway sweep and bag as many sand/ dust by the road side as I can.
2 Go to the cannal and drainage, remove every pet bottle from coke to pepsi bottle as I can gather as well
3 Get my Mixer with tap, Cooker and Interlocking Stone Iron Mold ready

Production :
1 Fire the cooker readily
2 I will pour into the Mixer - Sand , then Powdered Pet Bottle , then sand again
3 The mixer will keep turning.
4 I will turn and turn the content of the mixer through the tap till it become uniform
5 Then Pour is slowly through the Tap at thebottom of the mixer to each Inter - locking stone Mold
6 This is a waste to wealth approach that any and everyone can do to keep our environment clean, free the drainage and as well Interlock our dusty street and stop blaming it on the government.
7 Note : You as well sell it or send details as a business proposal to any Local or state government im sure they will appreciate it.

There some other few ideas with time will share or you can mail me on kolapope2@gmail.com
chai bros u get time
Re: Dangote Richest In Africa For 7th Year – Forbes by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:23am On Jan 12, 2018
freedomchild:
Monopoly at play.. dangote using political connection to suppress other business competitors
Nor be say I dey carry bad belle but I have noticed that there is always a monopoly once dangote business is involved till today na only dangote cement I don see only one salt asides dangote salt I come confuse whether na dangote na dey produce everything.
Re: Dangote Richest In Africa For 7th Year – Forbes by Temysteve(m): 8:43am On Jan 12, 2018
philcz:
grin Ok. I want to use the money for sure 2 odds
hmmmm, this is an example of when God want change your life for good and your village people say 'NO WAY'
Re: Dangote Richest In Africa For 7th Year – Forbes by Temysteve(m): 8:45am On Jan 12, 2018
xreal:
The world should have it at the back of their mind.....Dangote is not the richest Nigerian in Nigeria.
For real?? Go tell forbes that you're still alive oo, you can still be richer than dangote 1 day.
Re: Dangote Richest In Africa For 7th Year – Forbes by Temysteve(m): 8:49am On Jan 12, 2018
overhypedsteve:
Dangote is just amongst the richest men in Africa. He is far from being the richest or smartest man in Africa some people extorted in four years what he is taking decades to build.

When you are busy, occupied at work or busy reading for your final exams, stay calm we will handle your undergraduate research project, your Msc project, your PGD project and your PhD thesis. We will work with you through to the end to ensure that you end up with a
Plagiarism free, customs written and standard research project paper. This is what we do at https://RunMyResearch.com visit us there or call
+2348100661236
To place a direct order for a research visit
https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/
If your smartest can't produce what he has today or give you the exposure he has till date then forget it. Brain without production is what USELESS!!!
Re: Dangote Richest In Africa For 7th Year – Forbes by Harrynight(m): 8:50am On Jan 12, 2018
ndy87:

I sense beef o.

grin
babe forget paper n tink of d possible reality

#NoBeefAttached
Re: Dangote Richest In Africa For 7th Year – Forbes by overhypedsteve(m): 8:51am On Jan 12, 2018
Temysteve:
If your smartest can't produce what he has today or give you the exposure he has till date then forget it. Brain without production is what USELESS!!!
you didn't read or you didn't understand what I wrote if you did maybe your reply would have been much different.
Re: Dangote Richest In Africa For 7th Year – Forbes by Temysteve(m): 8:52am On Jan 12, 2018
lonelydora:
This is the kind of news i laugh at whenever i read it. See, if other Igbo (not being tribalistic) men enjoy the leverage Dangote enjoys from the government, he will be no where to be found on the Forbes list.

Not hating tho...Kudos to Dangote.

To gullible Nigerians, Dangote is richer than T.Y Danjuma, Abacha family and IBB. Iffa hear....

The world should know that Dangote is not the richest man in Nigeria nor Bill Gate richer than Putin of Russia.
All those you mentioned are looters that why they can't be recognize by forbes coz. I.e Vladimar putin of russia is 5x richer than his country becayse the man is full of dubious and fraudulent act.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Richest In Africa For 7th Year – Forbes by leo2020: 8:53am On Jan 12, 2018
I have never seen Davido's father in any Forbes list, yet he keeps making noise everyday.
Re: Dangote Richest In Africa For 7th Year – Forbes by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 12, 2018
Harrynight:

grin
babe forget paper n tink of d possible reality

#NoBeefAttached

Guy has assets he can turn to cash wen anything goes wrong.
Re: Dangote Richest In Africa For 7th Year – Forbes by Harrynight(m): 9:01am On Jan 12, 2018
ndy87:

Guy has assets he can turn to cash wen anything goes wrong.

thats the point!
how much is his assets worth and how much is he owing banks locally n internationally?
Re: Dangote Richest In Africa For 7th Year – Forbes by Ophilabraham: 9:19am On Jan 12, 2018
philcz:
grin Ok. I want to use the money for sure 2 odds
See you sha,, assuming dangote dey 4 nairaland he for pity and dey curse you even without giving you the money... U won carry 2 odd shey?
Re: Dangote Richest In Africa For 7th Year – Forbes by mu2sa2: 9:21am On Jan 12, 2018
I was thinking tithers will overtake Dangote since their wealth is blessed and his isn't because he doesn't tithe!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Richest In Africa For 7th Year – Forbes by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 12, 2018
Dangote will one day be my friend. cus in the next five (5) years i will b richer than him
Re: Dangote Richest In Africa For 7th Year – Forbes by Thatnawtichick(f): 9:43am On Jan 12, 2018
Dangote should coman adopt me ooo grin grin but honestly Thumbs up to him....
Re: Dangote Richest In Africa For 7th Year – Forbes by zabuur: 9:50am On Jan 12, 2018
Now that's something that has to do with money, no non Muslim here has said anything negative. Abi u don forget he's a Muslim.
Re: Dangote Richest In Africa For 7th Year – Forbes by lonelydora: 9:56am On Jan 12, 2018
Ajoboss:
these pple wen u dey call so get source of income?

Stealing and looting...na their source of income. grin
Re: Dangote Richest In Africa For 7th Year – Forbes by Geofavor(m): 9:57am On Jan 12, 2018
Fake news! Jeff bezos is currently the richest man in the world
Re: Dangote Richest In Africa For 7th Year – Forbes by Elfaris(m): 9:59am On Jan 12, 2018
Is this even current? Jeff Bezos had overtaken Bill gates as the richest man on earth o.
Re: Dangote Richest In Africa For 7th Year – Forbes by Abagworo(m): 10:15am On Jan 12, 2018
philcz:
Can Dangote borrow me 5 million he is not currently using?.

Any man that has idle 5 million is not a businessman. A real businessman like Dangote is always in need of more funds to grow his business.
Re: Dangote Richest In Africa For 7th Year – Forbes by ayotunde261: 10:38am On Jan 12, 2018
Well-done man..
Re: Dangote Richest In Africa For 7th Year – Forbes by Ajoboss(m): 11:48am On Jan 12, 2018
lonelydora:

Stealing and looting...na their source of income. grin
Lol u see

1 Like

Re: Dangote Richest In Africa For 7th Year – Forbes by ItsTutsi(m): 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
hahahah this man is very pained!! bcuz it's not ikechujwu from enugu! grin cheesy...ipob pig tongue
xreal:
The world should have it at the back of their mind.....Dangote is not the richest Nigerian in Nigeria.

Re: Dangote Richest In Africa For 7th Year – Forbes by jaksmillioniar: 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
Flexherbal:

You never can tell. Maybe you should ask him.
Lol!
guy how is life how is madam God bless
Re: Dangote Richest In Africa For 7th Year – Forbes by xreal: 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
ItsTutsi:
hahahah this man is very pained!! bcuz it's not ikechujwu from enugu! grin cheesy...ipob pig tongue

[img]https://media1./images/e944b7b4bb4319e61e08788d348e4779/tenor.gif?itemid=3524852[/img]
Re: Dangote Richest In Africa For 7th Year – Forbes by ItsTutsi(m): 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2018

Re: Dangote Richest In Africa For 7th Year – Forbes by supergist1(m): 10:08pm On May 30, 2018
Here in supergist we bring you the richest men in Africa. Forbes have release the list of the top 23 richest in Africa.

Base on the list which was release by Forbes, in the list three Nigerian was listed among the 23 Africa Billionaires list.

While Dangote retaining the throne for 7th year in row with $12.2 billion.

The other two Nigerian are Glo owner Mike Adenuga with $5.3 billion and oli magnate Folorunsh Alakija
http://www.supergist.com.ng/top-23-richest-men-africa/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Flags-off First Phase Of The $1bn Azura-Edo Greenfield Power Plant / Problem Facing Business Enterprises In Nigeria / No legal basis for NAFDAC’s N1bn fine –Guinness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.