Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? (17216 Views)

Class Action Suit Against Gtbank For Misleading 199/$ Card Charges / Naira Gains 30%, Sells For N250/dollar / Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by yeye4live(m): 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2012
Please can any one tell me how I can sue GTBANK for d sum of #250,000,000 ( two hundred and fifty million Naira ).

Earlier this month I went to GtBank to withdraw money through their ATM and their network went off only for my card to get stuck inside,I could'nt wait for their useles network to come back ,

After waiting for more than 30min, I left only to come back the next day for my card,mind u I reported that issue dat same day before I left,on d next day I was told I have a RETRACTED card which means I have to apply for another card,I did thinking its free ooh since its not my fault,the card came out after 2 weeks and the useles bank debited my account to the sum of #1050.
My annoyance here is not that I can't afford to dash them that money but why wil dey have debited my account without telling me, knowing fully well, that the fault is not mine.

I need a strong charitable lawyer like FESTUS KAYAMO do any of u know how I can reach him please.

2 Likes

Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by ayobase(m): 12:41am On Jun 21, 2012
yeye4live: Pls can any one tell me how I can sue GTBANK for d sum of #250,000,000 ( two hundred and fifty million Naira ).
Earlier dis month I went 2GtBank 2witdraw moni tru dier ATM n dier network went off only for my card to stuck inside,I cud't wait for dier useles network 2com back afta waiting for more dan 30min so I left only to come back the nex day for my card,mind u I reported that isue dat saMe day b4 I left,on d next day I was told I have a RETRACTED card which means I have to apply 4anoda card,I did thinking its free ooh since its not my fault,d card came out afta 2weks and d useles bank debited my acct to the sum of #1050.
My annoyance here s not dat I can't aford to dash dem dat money but why wil dey have debited my acct witout teling me knowng well that the fault is not mine.
I need a strong charitable lawyer like FESTUS KAYAMO do any of u know how I can reach him please.

Seriously?
But, to be candid, those banks could be infuriating....SO INFURIATING!
Its not even abt the 0.005Kobo being deducted, but the motive.....and for WHY!
Do u know how much thats gonna be when its deducted from every customer?

1 Like

Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by yeye4live(m): 10:45am On Jun 21, 2012
D bank we ve now re just out 2dupe pple n I wonder y sanusi can't do anytin but 2 concentrate his time on islamic bankng,so no body nos ow I can get MR Kayamo still
Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by idtiwo: 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2012
Keyamo's office is in Anthony Village.Thanks
Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by pufectskin: 6:33am On Jun 22, 2012
Wow, they should definitely have given u the new card for free since it wasn't ur fault. Yea u should totally sue them. Best of luck with d outcome! Keep us posted.
yeye4live: Pls can any one tell me how I can sue GTBANK for d sum of #250,000,000 ( two hundred and fifty million Naira ).
Earlier dis month I went 2GtBank 2witdraw moni tru dier ATM n dier network went off only for my card to stuck inside,I cud't wait for dier useles network 2com back afta waiting for more dan 30min so I left only to come back the nex day for my card,mind u I reported that isue dat saMe day b4 I left,on d next day I was told I have a RETRACTED card which means I have to apply 4anoda card,I did thinking its free ooh since its not my fault,d card came out afta 2weks and d useles bank debited my acct to the sum of #1050.
My annoyance here s not dat I can't aford to dash dem dat money but why wil dey have debited my acct witout teling me knowng well that the fault is not mine.
Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 22, 2012
But your eye dey shook for money oh, potential millionaire.

3 Likes

Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by omegabuz(m): 9:29am On Jun 22, 2012
@yeye4live,

Did you see the Terms of Agreement of which I believe you attested to and signed in agreement? These charges are well stipulated in there. So why waste your time and money sueing GTBank to court.

I want to seize this opportunity to advise everyone to always and thoroughly read through the Terms of Agreement of any official document that concerns you.

Even Festus Keyamu or any other lawyer will advise you to back off this case.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by neksummi(m): 10:04am On Jun 22, 2012
omegabuz: @yeye4live,

Did you see the Terms of Agreement of which I believe you attested to and signed in agreement? These charges are well stipulated in there. So why waste your time and money sueing GTBank to court.

I want to seize this opportunity to advise everyone to always and thoroughly read through the Terms of Agreement of any official document that concerns you.

I agree with you.
Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by eedriyz(m): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2012
babaearly: But your eye dey shook for money oh, potential millionaire.
Abi o! Em no even talk 50k. Na 250m! I fear o. How much we wan sue mtn and federal government?

1 Like

Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 22, 2012
your case is very frustrating However there's terms and conditions which you was unaware of.
Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by mayzee: 11:16am On Jun 22, 2012
Bros i support you o. People need to start suing this people big time for their scam. This is why some of us keep N100 as balance so that if N1 short you will quickly know, then dey go tell me if they don dash boys 1kobo before. you go apply for job self they no go hire you. I suggest you do a thorough audit of your account so that you can have a number of count charges if you find lapses.

If you need precedence on theft they just posted a story that someone has been sentenced to death for stealing N1705 plus N400 milk, your own no reach that so the bank M.d should be jailed for life. I am tired of how the rich and powerful institutions even the courts cheat the poor masses.

1 Like

Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by yeye4live(m): 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2012

Wat do u kno dat s term n condition,bring any of GTbank acct boklet dat stipulate one wil pay 4a retracted ATM,if u don't kno wat 2say shut ur mouth

2 Likes

Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by eedriyz(m): 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2012
D username self dey make me feel like say u dey take us for a ride. I wish i'm wrong
Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by mykpowerinstal: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2012
You are shouting on 1,+. A bank deducted $80 for just ordinary payment in my account,what do you expect me to do. Nothing give it to them. Time ll come when we ll hack them totally.

4 Likes

Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by yeye4live(m): 12:42am On Jun 23, 2012
eedriyz: D username self dey make me feel like say u dey take us for a ride. I wish i'm wrong

S my user name noww d problem why dey deducted my moni Oga edris
Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by mekaboy(m): 1:04am On Jun 23, 2012
[b]LOL, THIS REMINDS ME OF WHEN A FRIEND OF MINE FOUND SOMETHING INSIDE A BOTTLE OF COKE WHICH HE BOUGHT FROM A SHOP AND WAS YET TO OPEN IT. HE SAID HE HAD BECOME RICH, TOOK THE BOTTLE TO THE PHOTO STUDIO, SNAPED AND PRINTED THE PICS, CONTACTED A FRIEND WHO WAS STUDYING LAW IN THE UNIVERSITY TO DRAFT A LETTER REQUESTING THAT COCA COLA COMPENSATE MY FRIEND WITH 10 MILLION NAIRA OR HE TAKES THE CASE TO COURT.

THE GUY PROTECTED THIS BOTTLE LIKE IT WAS DIAMOND BECAUSE HE SAID IT WAS HIS ONLY HOPE. HE TOOK PICTURES AND DID VIDEO RECORDINGS JUST INCASE THEY TOOK THE BOTTLE FROM HIM AND BROKE IT. SO WE WERE NOW DISCUSSING WHAT HE WOULD DO WITH 10MIL , WHAT IF COCA COLA BEGGED HIM TO TAKE 5MIL, HE SAID HE WONT SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN 8MIL.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, ON THE FAITHFUL DAY, HE WENT TO COCA COLA FACTORY WITH THE SUPPOSED TO BE LAWYER FRIIEND, PRESENTED THE LETTER, WHEN THE LADY MANAGER WHO WAS IN CHARGE READ THE LETTER, SHE INVITED THEM TO HER OFFICE. AT THIS POINT HE BELIEVED SHE WAS SCARED AND WANTED TO NEGOTIATE.

SHE TOOK THEM TO THE FACTORY AND SHOWED THEM HOW THE DRINKS ARE MADE AND HOW THE MACHINE WASHES THE BOTTLES WITH CHEMICALS. SHE TOLD THEM FROM WHAT THEY HAVE SEEN, IT CAN NOT BE FROM THEIR FACTORY, ITS EITHER FROM THE STORAGE CONDITION OR THE PERSON SELLING WAS REFILING .

GUESS WHAT THE COMPENSATIONS WAS.

N1,500 OR A CREATE OF COCA COLA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin NOT EVEN BOTH, HE EITHER TAKE THE MONEY FOR TRANSPORT OR CARRY A CRATE .

MY GUY PLEASE , WHEN THEY PAY YOU THE 250 THOUSAND HUNDRED MILLION, WHAT WILL YOU USE TO CARRY IT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/b]

20 Likes

Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by fittty(m): 7:50am On Jun 23, 2012
mekaboy: [b]LOL, THIS REMINDS ME OF WHEN A FRIEND OF MINE FOUND SOMETHING INSIDE A BOTTLE OF COKE WHICH HE BOUGHT FROM A SHOP AND WAS YET TO OPEN IT. HE SAID HE HAD BECOME RICH, TOOK THE BOTTLE TO THE PHOTO STUDIO, SNAPED AND PRINTED THE PICS, CONTACTED A FRIEND WHO WAS STUDYING LAW IN THE UNIVERSITY TO DRAFT A LETTER REQUESTING THAT COCA COLA COMPENSATE MY FRIEND WITH 10 MILLION NAIRA OR HE TAKES THE CASE TO COURT.

THE GUY PROTECTED THIS BOTTLE LIKE IT WAS DIAMOND BECAUSE HE SAID IT WAS HIS ONLY HOPE. HE TOOK PICTURES AND DID VIDEO RECORDINGS JUST INCASE THEY TOOK THE BOTTLE FROM HIM AND BROKE IT. SO WE WERE NOW DISCUSSING WHAT HE WOULD DO WITH 10MIL , WHAT IF COCA COLA BEGGED HIM TO TAKE 5MIL, HE SAID HE WONT SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN 8MIL.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, ON THE FAITHFUL DAY, HE WENT TO COCA COLA FACTORY WITH THE SUPPOSED TO BE LAWYER FRIIEND, PRESENTED THE LETTER, WHEN THE LADY MANAGER WHO WAS IN CHARGE READ THE LETTER, SHE INVITED THEM TO HER OFFICE. AT THIS POINT HE BELIEVED SHE WAS SCARED AND WANTED TO NEGOTIATE.

SHE TOOK THEM TO THE FACTORY AND SHOWED THEM HOW THE DRINKS ARE MADE AND HOW THE MACHINE WASHES THE BOTTLES WITH CHEMICALS. SHE TOLD THEM FROM WHAT THEY HAVE SEEN, IT CAN NOT BE FROM THEIR FACTORY, ITS EITHER FROM THE STORAGE CONDITION OR THE PERSON SELLING WAS REFILING .

N1,500 OR A CREATE OF COCA COLA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin NOT EVEN BOTH, HE EITHER TAKE THE MONEY FOR TRANSPORT OR CARRY A CRATE .

MY GUY PLEASE , WHEN THEY PAY YOU THE 250 THOUSAND HUNDRED MILLION, WHAT WILL YOU USE TO CARRY IT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/b]

LMFAO

4 Likes

Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by marcemusza: 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2012

Agreed!
Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by EMOGROUP: 7:21am On Jun 24, 2012
mekaboy: [b]LOL, THIS REMINDS ME OF WHEN A FRIEND OF MINE FOUND SOMETHING INSIDE A BOTTLE OF COKE WHICH HE BOUGHT FROM A SHOP AND WAS YET TO OPEN IT. HE SAID HE HAD BECOME RICH, TOOK THE BOTTLE TO THE PHOTO STUDIO, SNAPED AND PRINTED THE PICS, CONTACTED A FRIEND WHO WAS STUDYING LAW IN THE UNIVERSITY TO DRAFT A LETTER REQUESTING THAT COCA COLA COMPENSATE MY FRIEND WITH 10 MILLION NAIRA OR HE TAKES THE CASE TO COURT.

my bro, na truth you talk o, watin him won use carry the money sef? Na Ghana must go or wheel biro. I beg this one no be case jó.
Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by yeye4live(m): 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2012
EMO GROUP: my bro, na truth you talk o, watin him won use carry the money sef? Na Ghana must go or wheel biro. I beg this one no be case jó.

No na DANA aircraft I go use cary d moni nii, or SOSOLISO u no go go slep 4ur apoti dey tink of ur 100k u wil b paid monthly,I tink big n make big moni k.

Agreed![/quote]
[quote author=marcemusza]

Am stil yet 2se d term n condition here ooh,u pple just just help me paste any here n I wil shut up,if noot Go die som were plss,its wen we ve pple like u in dis country we wud neva grow as a country losers

1 Like

Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by EMOGROUP: 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2012
yeye4live:

No na DANA aircraft I go use cary d moni nii, or SOSOLISO u no go go slep 4ur apoti dey tink of ur 100k u wil b paid monthly,I tink big n make big moni k.

Agreed!

Am stil yet 2se d term n condition here ooh,u pple just just help me paste any here n I wil shut up,if noot Go die som were plss,its wen we ve pple like u in dis country we wud neva grow as a country losers
my bro, to be truthful to you, you dont have a case here. I will advise you forget about the whole thing or dont you know is money you use to file a case ni? I would advise you dont waste your time, strenght and money on this, thats my contribution any ways, take it or leave it. Cheers to your 250,000,000 naira dream. Lol
Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by helsinki: 4:06am On Jun 25, 2012
I can furnish you with Mr. keyamo's phone number.If you are still interested in pursuing the case send me an email umuali2020@yahoo.com
Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by poweredcom(m): 7:14am On Jul 10, 2012
Sue gt bank for such an amount when na 1050 naira dem chop you haha you must be jokin lmfao

Festus go bounce you
Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by mkoabiola: 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2012
U mus b d best comedian of d century,u funny pass ali baba n d rest.my friend go n sleep.lol

1 Like

Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by deshclones(m): 12:04am On Jul 13, 2012
The problem we have in this country is that we donot know our rights both as citizens and as consumers...its a pity that supposed learned peeps are discouraging the op to take legal action...1,050naira may seem small but calculate the millions of nigerians that have been debited erroneously by different banks and you will know that we are being taken for a ride...its a shame...every tom dick and harry take nigerians for a ride esp d govt, telecoms and DSTV companies..imagine how slow nd annoying internet nd BB services are in this country yet nobody has ever sued these companies..that's why MTN,AIRTEL,BA etc can do as they like and get away with it..

Op...go to consumer protection council man..check out their website,there are some listed phone numbers nd emails there..take up ur case jor...all d best

4 Likes

Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by cheddarking(m): 12:05am On Jul 13, 2012
Hire Robert Igbenedion.
Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by seunadeolu(m): 12:05am On Jul 13, 2012
ALWAYS C grin C grin C grin L grin

Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 13, 2012
How many times this tofic wan make frontpage undecided
Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by Nnamdi99(m): 12:54am On Jul 13, 2012
mttcchhheeeeewww..... Dis iz all lies..guy find something better to tell us.
Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by heilige(m): 1:07am On Jul 13, 2012
Be happy they only demaned 1050. What if your account was emptief?
Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by admitme(m): 1:09am On Jul 13, 2012
This guy sure like money well well oh! Guy nothin do you, goodluck on your sueing, abeg make sure say you gat 100 million for yah pocket before you begin to sue, k. Goodluck
Re: How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000? by DeeAe: 1:15am On Jul 13, 2012
^^^ tell am ooo, by d time d case bounce back u go know ursef...asif d gtb itself wont have good lawyers to make you regret life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Business Ideas For Returning Nigerian Diaspora. / Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification / Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.