Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,421 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

"This Boobs Shine Like Diamond" Fan To Maheeda As She Posts A Stunning Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "This Boobs Shine Like Diamond" Fan To Maheeda As She Posts A Stunning Photo (6228 Views)

'Mr W's Wife', Adesua Etomi Says As She Shares Stunning Photo / Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"This Boobs Shine Like Diamond" Fan To Maheeda As She Posts A Stunning Photo by Freeman50(m): 8:37am On Jan 12, 2018
The sex goddess wishes her fans a good morning with a beautiful picture below.

Her quote: M9ja1, Maheeda Nigeria 1 of Africa, Aka the sex goddess hahhahahaha...... una good morning

2 Likes

Re: "This Boobs Shine Like Diamond" Fan To Maheeda As She Posts A Stunning Photo by bidemz(m): 8:40am On Jan 12, 2018
Re: "This Boobs Shine Like Diamond" Fan To Maheeda As She Posts A Stunning Photo by itspzpics(m): 8:59am On Jan 12, 2018
I see
Re: "This Boobs Shine Like Diamond" Fan To Maheeda As She Posts A Stunning Photo by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 12, 2018
What camera does she use gaddemit! shocked

1 Like

Re: "This Boobs Shine Like Diamond" Fan To Maheeda As She Posts A Stunning Photo by Yewandequeen(f): 10:56am On Jan 12, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
What camera does she use gaddemit! shocked

Exactly my thought too, super clean image.

1 Like

Re: "This Boobs Shine Like Diamond" Fan To Maheeda As She Posts A Stunning Photo by Wesporting: 11:53am On Jan 12, 2018
I suspect phantom 8s+
Re: "This Boobs Shine Like Diamond" Fan To Maheeda As She Posts A Stunning Photo by Threebear(m): 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
Baby eburu bata eighteen.
This women is sumptuous, delicious, extavacious, damaliterious grin cheesy kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Boobs Shine Like Diamond" Fan To Maheeda As She Posts A Stunning Photo by 247TechBlog(m): 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nigerians, religious but not holy
I am sure some Pastors follow Maheeda and drool over her

grin grin

Check www.247techblog.com for your Tech news, Tips & How To Guides

You will love it wink
Re: "This Boobs Shine Like Diamond" Fan To Maheeda As She Posts A Stunning Photo by festwiz(m): 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
shocked

Who cleans her walls? So clean and beautiful.
Re: "This Boobs Shine Like Diamond" Fan To Maheeda As She Posts A Stunning Photo by faith551(m): 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
Another boobs guy right here Another boobs guy right here
Re: "This Boobs Shine Like Diamond" Fan To Maheeda As She Posts A Stunning Photo by mayweather145: 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
Brother I no fit lie dat boobs clean die!!!
Re: "This Boobs Shine Like Diamond" Fan To Maheeda As She Posts A Stunning Photo by MasterKim: 3:44am On Jan 13, 2018
What are we commenting on now?
Because of her boobs or because 1 fan said are boobs are like diamond?
Re: "This Boobs Shine Like Diamond" Fan To Maheeda As She Posts A Stunning Photo by Elnino4ladies: 7:33am On Jan 13, 2018
Now that is boob's of life dammit
Re: "This Boobs Shine Like Diamond" Fan To Maheeda As She Posts A Stunning Photo by cerowo(f): 7:56am On Jan 13, 2018
The woman is sure still looking intact.... And that camera is super clean
Re: "This Boobs Shine Like Diamond" Fan To Maheeda As She Posts A Stunning Photo by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:19am On Jan 13, 2018
one does not simply see this and not comment
i droooool

(1) (Reply)

Caught In The Act: Two Patients Nabbed Having Sex In Lagos Hospital [photos] / Nurse Looks Like A ‘plastic Doll’ After Spending £55k On 5 Boob Jobs / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Furious After This Drawing Of Her (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.