Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,770 members, 7,959,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos (31653 Views)

Nigerian Man Bathes On The Main Road In US To Mark Birthday, Shocks Oyinbo Lady / Couple Use Dollar & Naira Notes As Necklace In Traditional Wedding Photo / Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
beautifull the bride is so happy
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:

Any white man coming to Marry a Nigerian hoe is doing that at his own peril.

The woman looks like a professional Gold digger.

Her face looks so piglike , all thanks to make up, she looks like a Barbie.

I don't think the white monkey have seen her without make up.

harsh but true, the Albino is also old and Ugly, and he is will have bad breath most whiteys have bad breaths.
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jodha:
Nigerian ladies are too much ...mhen...

Look at the young white men they always end up with...if nah Naija guys nah the oldest of women em go carry as wife...

Bottom line...Nigerian women marry for love...while Naija men marry for green card...

Argue with yhur thumbs...
first of all she is old cargo
Second that guy is not young
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by MsEE: 11:19am On Jan 27, 2018
gypsey:
harsh but true, the Albino is also old and Ugly, and he is will have bad breath most whiteys have bad breaths.

You must be a sad sad person when all you do for a living is sniffing people's breath. #GetALife
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by MsEE: 11:22am On Jan 27, 2018
gypsey:
very ugly old woman!.Tufiakwa! Anyway the Albino man is also Old and Ugly! chai! grin

Define ugly!! I bet you look like a Monkey.
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by MsEE: 11:31am On Jan 27, 2018
gypsey:

I bet if I had a crystal ball, it will show that you are either the bride or the groom's friend. Maybe you even wore Ashebi for the occasion.

Jealousy isn't a good look on anyone, especially in the beginning of the year.

You should consider on becoming a better version of you and maybe, just maybe something as nice can happen to you. Cheers!
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by MsEE: 11:39am On Jan 27, 2018
NaoSlay:

Any white man coming to Marry a Nigerian hoe is doing that at his own peril.

The woman looks like a professional Gold digger.

Her face looks so piglike , all thanks to make up, she looks like a Barbie.

I don't think the white monkey have seen her without make up.

How jealous can one be to the extent that they are deluded of the fact that what they are bitter about, is exactly what they wish for themselves.

I do have an advice for you dear, get on your knees and pray. Jealousy never helped anybody. If doubt me, then ask Cain and Abel, Joseph and his brothers, Saul and David....

One thing is for sure, it never goes well for the Jealous one...�
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by MsEE: 11:42am On Jan 27, 2018
IYANGBALI:
The Yoruba's agbada makes him look more like a human being unlike the yanmirin's dresso grin grin tongue

Please do not bring your tribalistic self to a place of love. Live that bit for yourself and your backward family.
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by MsEE: 11:45am On Jan 27, 2018
suremanpatriot:

which lovff? The power of money $$$$$. See make up,am sure she abandoned all her lovers in igboland after milking them dry... grin

my igbo ppl love money first before their own blood people...
...hausa love themselves before money...
... Yoruba nko,well they are in between money and their ppl.

Still waiting for you to make a valid point. #Dumbo
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by MsEE: 11:50am On Jan 27, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
first of all she is old cargo
Second that guy is not young

An old Cargo that found happiness with a not so young guy!! Yes we get the point.

Now You!! How far??
With all your flawlessness and youthfulness, you're still on square one without anyone to love you and I bet you don't know why.

Well, today is your lucky day, I'll let you in on a secret, drop all the hate you have in your heart and maybe you'll qualify to finding happiness in your lifetime.
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by MsEE: 11:53am On Jan 27, 2018
blueivy8:
I can't imagine myself getting married to a white guy undecided

Well, that's your perrogative. One man's food is another man's sweet.
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
MsEE:

Define ugly!! I bet you look like a Monkey.
yes! i look like a monkey, grin what do you like?
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
MsEE:

I bet if I had a crystal ball, it will show that you are either the bride or the groom's friend. Maybe you even wore Ashebi for the occasion.

Jealousy isn't a good look on anyone, especially in the beginning of the year.

You should consider on becoming a better version of you and maybe, just maybe something as nice can happen to you. Cheers!
is all this Rubbish supposed to make sense?

you have just signed up on Nairaland for just 2 hours and your blood pressure is already up, careful you don't get a heart attack grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
MsEE:

You must be a sad sad person when all you do for a living is sniffing people's breath. #GetALife
thanks! anything else reasonable you would like to Add? grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
MsEE:

An old Cargo that found happiness with a not so young guy!! Yes we get the point.

Now You!! How far??
With all your flawlessness and youthfulness, you're still on square one without anyone to love you and I bet you don't know why.

Well, today is your lucky day, I'll let you in on a secret, drop all the hate you have in your heart and maybe you'll qualify to finding happiness in your lifetime.
I'm an old cargo
Very flawed
God has lifted me to square 10
Get enough love now there is money
No hate
Just stating a fact
You're the one carrying the old cargo statement for head. Stop hating. It will consume you.

Found happiness a long time ago
Don't need a bitter old bint to do so
Re: Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos by IYANGBALI: 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
MsEE:

Please do not bring your tribalistic self to a place of love. Live that bit for yourself and your backward family.
The Yoruba's agbada makes him look more like a human being unlike the yanmirin's dresso grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Seen Chewing Money At A Club (Video, Pix) / Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twin Brothers / Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.