Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,007 members, 7,810,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

This Is How A Maternity Photo Shot Should Look Like, And Not The Usual We See - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is How A Maternity Photo Shot Should Look Like, And Not The Usual We See (1855 Views)

This Is The Most Creative Maternity Photo Shoot. / Maternity Photo Ideas / Sexy Or Trash To This Pre Weeding Photo Shot as man place head on fiancee butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How A Maternity Photo Shot Should Look Like, And Not The Usual We See by zionadebisiblog: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2018
Since the beginning of this year, we have seen a lot of crazy and Trashy maternity photo shot, and amongst all.
This is the most decent I have seen.

Photo.

Cc lalasticlala

Re: This Is How A Maternity Photo Shot Should Look Like, And Not The Usual We See by zionadebisiblog: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: This Is How A Maternity Photo Shot Should Look Like, And Not The Usual We See by ClitoPen: 10:04am On Jan 12, 2018
Op, between you and the couple, who do I give the fairly used common sense I saw lying about

4 Likes

Re: This Is How A Maternity Photo Shot Should Look Like, And Not The Usual We See by StarBukola(f): 10:08am On Jan 12, 2018
Is it an advertisement??
Re: This Is How A Maternity Photo Shot Should Look Like, And Not The Usual We See by anibirelawal(m): 10:13am On Jan 12, 2018
What is the essence of this so called maternity photo abi dem dey use am collect money from bank?

4 Likes

Re: This Is How A Maternity Photo Shot Should Look Like, And Not The Usual We See by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 12, 2018
D guy face sef be like vagina
Re: This Is How A Maternity Photo Shot Should Look Like, And Not The Usual We See by Nutase: 10:25am On Jan 12, 2018
Village witches are on leave abi sabbatical that's why this generation keep advertising pregnancy. When dey resume ehn na post maternity shots we go dey see.
Re: This Is How A Maternity Photo Shot Should Look Like, And Not The Usual We See by sinaj(f): 10:57am On Jan 12, 2018
Op in ur mind this pic is decent enough huh

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Maternity Photo Shot Should Look Like, And Not The Usual We See by cassidy1996(m): 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
there's nothing like decent here, something's should be hidden

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Maternity Photo Shot Should Look Like, And Not The Usual We See by pocohantas(f): 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
They are cute!!!
The wife is beautiful!
The husband is hot!!!

If this kinda man talks about his wife not keeping fit, we would understand. Not our men that anywhere they're gathered...pot bellies are in their midst.

They deserve two statues jare. Nothing decent here though, but it's a cute one.

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Maternity Photo Shot Should Look Like, And Not The Usual We See by efighter: 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
ClitoPen:
Op, between you and the couple, who do I give the fairly used common sense I saw lying about

The OP needs it more. Please give the OP.

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Maternity Photo Shot Should Look Like, And Not The Usual We See by ClitoPen: 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
efighter:

The OP needs it more. Please give the OP.
grin
Re: This Is How A Maternity Photo Shot Should Look Like, And Not The Usual We See by Ishilove: 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
D guy face sef be like vagina
I had to scroll back up to check out the face again.

You seriously need Jesus cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Maternity Photo Shot Should Look Like, And Not The Usual We See by LadyHeaven(f): 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
Omashé o, there is nothing someone won't read, so this pics is decent ehn OP?
Re: This Is How A Maternity Photo Shot Should Look Like, And Not The Usual We See by Burger01(m): 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
So, we now have different kinds of 'photo shot'
Re: This Is How A Maternity Photo Shot Should Look Like, And Not The Usual We See by Burger01(m): 11:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
anibirelawal:
What is the essence of this so called maternity photo
abi dem dey use am collect money from bank?
o su mi o..

(1) (Reply)

Does A Baby Placenta Truly Disappear When Buried? / Please, Have I Offended Him? / What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.