Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

How To Test Drinkable Water Without Touching It - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Test Drinkable Water Without Touching It (414 Views)

Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy / How Can I Treat Non-drinkable Water In My Compound? Help / How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Test Drinkable Water Without Touching It by UpdateBoss: 11:20am On Jan 12, 2018
Consistent access to clean water is something billions lack, and part of that is the inability to check whether one’s water is clean or not. Lishtot could help change this with a tiny device that instantly determines if water is safe to drink just by analyzing the electric field around it — no strips, no microfluidics, no toxic chemicals. It honestly sounds too good to be true, but as far as I can tell it’s the real thing....READ here....https://akwaibom.info/test-drinkable-water-without-touching/

Re: How To Test Drinkable Water Without Touching It by kobosmart(m): 11:21am On Jan 12, 2018
simple ask your enemy to drink it grin

1 Like

Re: How To Test Drinkable Water Without Touching It by UpdateBoss: 11:24am On Jan 12, 2018
kobosmart:
simple ask your enemy to drink it grin
Chai. Nawa o. I see why you are KoboSmart. LOL. grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

End Premature Ejaculation / The Symptoms Of Hyperplasia Of Prostate / Epe Landfill Designed To Avoid Olusosun's Shortfalls --visionscape Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.