Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free (14433 Views)

Does Dr Seyi Curbinfect Really Work For Bacteria Infections? / Rida Bitter For Bacteria And Generally Infections And Generally Well Being / My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free by Babalawos(m): 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hello Everyone

Today I will be teaching you how to test your urine for bacteria infection and diabetes at home for free.

Let's get started: collect your first urine early in the morning and taste it with your tongue.

If your urine taste is bitter, it is bacteria positive.

If your urine taste is sweet, it is diabetes positive.

But if your urine taste is salty, you are OK.

Thank you for reading, leave your comments

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free by Ishilove: 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
Babalawos:
Hello Everyone

Today I will be teaching you how to test your urine for bacteria infection and diabetes at home for free.

Let's get started: collect your first urine early in the morning and taste it with your tongue.

Taste...with our tongue? undecided
Re: How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free by akinreals: 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
OP, why you dey take us dey play like this? U like to dey wind person abi? Make we dey taste urine with our tongue... Haaaa, infact you are wicked. Buhari must hear this. grin grin angry angry angry grin angry continuuuu u hear
Re: How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ishilove:
No. Taste with your legs
Re: How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free by Babalawos(m): 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ishilove:

Yes, you can do that tomorrow morning and comment your result here
Re: How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free by Babalawos(m): 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
What is wrong in tasting your own urine?

akinreals:
OP, why you dey take us dey play like this? U like to dey wind person abi? Make we dey taste urine with our tongue... Haaaa, infact you are wicked. Buhari must hear this. grin grin angry angry angry grin angry continuuuu u hear
Re: How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free by ColdSun: 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
See them. Keep on forming.
Just one drop of your first urine sef u go die?
Re: How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free by Raintaker(m): 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
Babalawos, this one na Fooooooul.

lol
you'll have to carry out urianalysis and confirmatory tests before you can confirm anything.

lol
Re: How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free by verygudbadguy(m): 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
During the time of our forefathers, this was how they tested for diabetes. But that was when their eyes were still on their knees.
We have enough laboratories to carry out tests now. Though, some traditionalist/ native doctors usually say a teaspoon of early morning urine is good for body cleansing.
Re: How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free by Oyindidi(f): 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
No way!
Re: How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free by Ishilove: 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
Babalawos:

Yes, you can do that tomorrow morning and comment your result here
Babalawos, o ma ga fun yin o angry

Re: How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free by Ishilove: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
Babalawos:
What is wrong in tasting your own urine?

Re: How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free by Ishilove: 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
OrestesDante:

No. Taste with your legs
O ya mi l'enu ke embarassed
Re: How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free by SalomonKane: 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
Babalawos:
Hello Everyone

Mine has always been salty. But, will this method help in detecting STI/STD?
Re: How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free by Babalawos(m): 6:20am On Nov 22, 2017
Good morning friends

What is the taste of your urine?

Don't be shy and post your urine results here to get help.

GOOD HEALTH IS WEALTH
Re: How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free by Babalawos(m): 6:21am On Nov 22, 2017
Am waiting for your result grin grin grin

Ishilove:

Babalawos, o ma ga fun yin o angry
Re: How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free by Babalawos(m): 6:26am On Nov 22, 2017
Not everybody can afford urinalysis test in Nigeria especially in this time of economy recession in Nigeria

Raintaker:
Babalawos, this one na Fooooooul.

lol
you'll have to carry out urianalysis and confirmatory tests before you can confirm anything.

lol
Re: How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free by Babalawos(m): 6:30am On Nov 22, 2017
Yes, bacterial STD

SalomonKane:
Mine has always been salty. But, will this method help in detecting STI/STD?
Re: How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free by Raintaker(m): 6:33am On Nov 22, 2017
Babalawos:
Not everybody can afford urinalysis test in Nigeria especially in this time of economy recession in Nigeria

Bros Awo, tasting your urine is not the next step.
Although we do physical observation during urinalysis, but that is not enough. There are different conditions that somehow have the same symotomps.
And Bacteria is not the only microorganism that can invade your urinary tract. That being said, you'll have to carry out AST to know which antibiotic to recommend in case it even happens to bacteria infection.
Tasting your urine is just waste of precious time, your best bet is to visit the hospital and you'll be referred to a competent Laboratory.
Thank you for reading, Leave a comment.

Lol
Re: How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free by Babalawos(m): 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
I never said you shouldn't go to hospital for test, did I?

I am not against technology. Technology has come to stay.

The topic says it all, it is do it yourself. It is for those that can't afford hospital bills.

This method of urine test is not barbaric, it is natural.

Our forefathers have been existing before the invention of technologies.

Infact scientific research shows the human life span has shorten compared to early humans who lived naturally.

Don't underestimate the power of nature because of technology.

Do you know the negative side effects of x ray scan tests on humans?

If you do, you will not advise your friends to undergo any.

Raintaker:
Bros Awo, tasting your urine is not the next step.
Although we do physical observation during urinalysis, but that is not enough. There are different conditions that somehow have the same symotomps.
And Bacteria is not the only microorganism that can invade your urinary tract. That being said, you'll have to carry out AST to know which antibiotic to recommend in case it even happens to bacteria infection.
Tasting your urine is just waste of precious time, your best bet is to visit the hospital and you'll be referred to a competent Laboratory.
Thank you for reading, Leave a comment.

Lol

3 Likes

Re: How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free by Babalawos(m): 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
I don't understand your question. Can you rephrase it?

iamloyalty:
I heard fasting on urine and water can cure staphyoccus areus true?
Re: How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
Babalawos:

Re: How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Babalawos:

babalawos help me grow a beard
Re: How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free by Babalawos(m): 7:11am On Nov 23, 2017
Drinking urine is as ancient as man himself.

It is believed that drinking human urine cures depression, clears skin, brightens eyes, cuts and burns but these are unproven by science but too much of drinking a healthy human urine can cause serious health problem. So you should drink moderately.

A healthy human urine consist of water, urea, minerals, salts, hormones, enzymes...

You should 100% avoid drinking unhealthy human urine because it is filled with toxicity which will be very harmful to you.

For those of you that have staphyoccus, you are unhealthy.

So drinking your own urine is a waste of time because it can't cure you, it will have no good effect on you and it will only harm you.

A human with staphyoccus is unhealthy and needs urgent treatment either through medical or herbal.

iamloyalty:

Someone said drinking urine can be used to cure some diseases like staph.
Re: How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free by Babalawos(m): 7:24am On Nov 23, 2017
beardlessdude:
babalawos help me grow a beard

Beard can be grown by applying spirit on the affected area before applying hair cream mixed with weed. Do this daily till you see improvement.
Re: How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 28, 2017
Babalawos:
Drinking urine is as ancient as man himself.

It is believed that drinking human urine cures depression, clears skin, brightens eyes, cuts and burns but these are unproven by science but too much of drinking a healthy human urine can cause serious health problem. So you should drink moderately.

A healthy human urine consist of water, urea, minerals, salts, hormones, enzymes...

You should 100% avoid drinking unhealthy human urine because it is filled with toxicity which will be very harmful to you.

For those of you that have staphyoccus, you are unhealthy.

So drinking your own urine is a waste of time because it can't cure you, it will have no good effect on you and it will only harm you.

A human with staphyoccus is unhealthy and needs urgent treatment either through medical or herbal.

Gud one.
Re: How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free by Babalawos(m): 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
Thank you

iamloyalty:

Gud one.
Re: How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free by psure: 12:28am On Feb 04, 2018
Babalawos, please tell me, how do I overcame this challenge of loving a girl who don't love me back. Thanks
Re: How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free by ikwutasco(m): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
it is better to go to the hospital for test than the above mentioned.
Re: How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free by ikwutasco(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
if ur urine taste is bitter,sweet and salty what happen next... Cloud9 abi
Re: How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free by Jauntybaba: 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Discharges Second COVID-19 Patient / Yobe Discharges All COVID-19 Patients, Declares Zero Case On Admission / Bitter Kola Highly Medicinal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.