Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

2sure2shizzy Is Gov.fashola's Son.gbam! Impossible Is Nothing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2sure2shizzy Is Gov.fashola's Son.gbam! Impossible Is Nothing (1764 Views)

Babatunde Fashola’s Son, Ademola, Gushes Over His Hot Girlfriend (photos) / Olamide’s Son Naming Ceremony, Gov. Fashola Others Attend (Photos) / Gov. Fashola Attends Olamide’s Baby Dedication [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2sure2shizzy Is Gov.fashola's Son.gbam! Impossible Is Nothing by Enukpelebe: 8:40am On Apr 11, 2010
After A record breaking hit by the international acknowledge Lil Wayne Wannabe,A Nigerian with the name 2sure2shizzy with the track Tittled 'Amenu' Who started his track verse by paying respect to his Mentor Lil Wayne''I love Wizzy'' making the World to know he got influenced totally from him pump and plane.
Statistic now have it that he is the Number one popular African Artist who breakthrough to the entertainment scene just A day his Video was Edited and handed over to him by his Music Video Director Akin Alabi, Akin Alabi Whos is a music video director and have lots of works in respect but could not get recognised by the international Entertainment Body has gained the interest of many Americans/Europeans/Africans in diaspora who love the total production and output for that movie and like many of us may know the said Wannabe Paid Respect to Many telecommunication firms, like Etisalat.Zain, Mtn, Glo etc Wine Companies Hennessy, Barcardi etc,begging everyone to rate the Governor Fashola of Lagos State Nigeria as the best and speaks on obasanjo's Telecommunication innovation,with some well recognized lyrics heard from him by most Americans''U wear Timbaland and me i wear Timbaland,When u Cry,Me I Laugh'which means all is well to him no matter the critics on him,the more u say things about which is cry,that he is going to Laugh,and other deep lyrics which he spits on his dialet yoruba.

Music Video which received lots of critics at few hours of it being post on the internet,but to be sincere judging from Worldstarhihop.com every click on it,repeated listening to the video,first they hate it,but the video Quality drew attention of many and made them pick out some words out of it and started dancing to it.while many starting searching for Concert Venue where they can see him live,because he really conquer all fears to have really spent such huge money to get video for such track and as we know the star race is all about being able to conquer fears,because when u succeed in that then u move mountains,now that is all what we have seen from 2sure2shizzy.

in Summary get ready to see him being rewarded by those Telecommunication firms,Wine and Politicical bodies whom respect or we can say Advert was done on their Behalf.

To tease Haters U might see a Collaboration from 2sure2shizzy feat.Lil Wayne when wizzy is out,because he drew attention to many on the Wizzy being in Jail,making them to be asking how he is now,

For more info, www.Whenucrymeilaugh.com

#now playing 2sure2shizzy.Free at Last ft.Lil Wayne (Studio Leak)

Impossible is Nothing! Gbam!
Re: 2sure2shizzy Is Gov.fashola's Son.gbam! Impossible Is Nothing by seunbballo(m): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2010
I posted the initial video on youtube with a Online Music Marketer which has almost 200,000views in less than 10days.

I am happy we did and also made the video response to Lil wayne's official music videos cos i guess one can become famous through ur critics as well.

I think it is time for the outside world to stop throwing a blind eye to development. We in Africa everly embraced American songs and Artists but this is the time we also need to be recognised all around the world.

P Square, Dbanj, Asa, Wande Coal, Banky W, General Pype, Timaya, MI, Terry G, Grace Sapphire,

Lets take the game back to them and see who's better in Music all round!!

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot In Dire Need Of A Psychiatrist---someone Please Help.very Urgent / Sikiratu Sindodo Alive, Recovering In A Nigerian Hospital / Jim Iyke Ready To Marry His Jamaican Girl Friend Keturah Hamilton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.