Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Desmond Elliot In Dire Need Of A Psychiatrist---someone Please Help.very Urgent - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot In Dire Need Of A Psychiatrist---someone Please Help.very Urgent (1770 Views)

Ini Edo Stuns In Blue Dress For Honourable Desmond Elliot’s Inaugural Reception / Desmond Elliot In Romance Mess With 2 Sisters / Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot In Love Again!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desmond Elliot In Dire Need Of A Psychiatrist---someone Please Help.very Urgent by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 10, 2010
Seriously what is this? is he trying to be a will.i.am counterfeit or what?Just look at the legs looking like toothpicks on that . . . . . What do I call it sef? And what the heck is the wife there for?isnt she seeing all these?

Re: Desmond Elliot In Dire Need Of A Psychiatrist---someone Please Help.very Urgent by favouredjb(f): 11:54am On Nov 10, 2010
Wicked!!I was scared when I saw the topic,lol
Re: Desmond Elliot In Dire Need Of A Psychiatrist---someone Please Help.very Urgent by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2010
Not so bad jenny tongue Chie! when I saw the topic I thought he beat up someone on a movie set or something.
Youself know how to make things big sha grin
Re: Desmond Elliot In Dire Need Of A Psychiatrist---someone Please Help.very Urgent by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2010
What roki? shocked shocked that guy needs to see a shrink.From frying pan to faya. Gawd help me young heart. This is heart breaking, doctors in the house please come perform ECG on moi cry cry cry

Re: Desmond Elliot In Dire Need Of A Psychiatrist---someone Please Help.very Urgent by rhymz(m): 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2010
Mehn! These NL gals make una take am easy with the way una take dey word una thread b4 una give pesin Obara mgba li elu for here. . .for a moment I thought the OP was going to us a blow by blow account of a Demond Elliot that had gone Loco. . . Instead na im fashion and style preference na im I see. . .if im like make e wear woman pant for head na im saka jare! He is getting paid for wearing those, anyway.
Re: Desmond Elliot In Dire Need Of A Psychiatrist---someone Please Help.very Urgent by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2010
^^ See you, I nearly die of heart attacj when I see that pic. That is not a pic from a mivie scene so he wasnt paid to wear that
Re: Desmond Elliot In Dire Need Of A Psychiatrist---someone Please Help.very Urgent by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2010
come on jenny its only an Arabian baggie the type mc hammer wears in does days. it looks cool on him though guess he was modeling it for a fashion outfit
Re: Desmond Elliot In Dire Need Of A Psychiatrist---someone Please Help.very Urgent by puskin: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2010
. . . . .dis jenny just go dey over-hype things anyhow.
Re: Desmond Elliot In Dire Need Of A Psychiatrist---someone Please Help.very Urgent by ikamefa(f): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2010
ha! ha!  undecided ain't those called harem pants? undecided, those pants are as old as metusellah, even in yoruba land those kinds of pants are called kembe cheesy

i like am die  kiss kiss kiss

jenny biko why are you putting that boy on blast like that nah? undecided

don't see nuffin wrong with his pants, undecided undecided

ok hin dey miss-fire sometimes with what he wears  grin grin grin grin

but that white ensemble up there is aight!
Re: Desmond Elliot In Dire Need Of A Psychiatrist---someone Please Help.very Urgent by bawomolo(m): 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2010
puskin:

abi o. the outfit is alright compared to his previous humpty dumpty look
Re: Desmond Elliot In Dire Need Of A Psychiatrist---someone Please Help.very Urgent by googles: 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2010
na wa for the topic sha
Re: Desmond Elliot In Dire Need Of A Psychiatrist---someone Please Help.very Urgent by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 11, 2010
Ikamefa I know the attire wella, but it doesnt just suit him. He looks like he is carrying a bag full of feaces down below.

puskin:

Overhype werrin?can you imagine the shock wey I face as I see that pic?Abeg I am still too young to die

camelot:

come on jenny its only an Arabian baggie the type mc hammer wears in does days. it looks cool on him though guess he was modeling it for a fashion outfit

He looks like he is carrying a bag load of dog s[i]h[/i]it
Re: Desmond Elliot In Dire Need Of A Psychiatrist---someone Please Help.very Urgent by mamagee3(f): 1:20am On Nov 11, 2010
What kind of outfit is he putting on?

Seriously, what happened to this actor? transformed from a goodlooking young man to a clown.
Re: Desmond Elliot In Dire Need Of A Psychiatrist---someone Please Help.very Urgent by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 11, 2010
jennykadry:

What roki? shocked shocked that guy needs to see a shrink.From frying pan to faya. Gawd help me young heart. This is heart breaking, doctors in the house please come perform ECG on moi cry cry cry
Drama queen grin
Re: Desmond Elliot In Dire Need Of A Psychiatrist---someone Please Help.very Urgent by safarigirl(f): 12:04am On Nov 13, 2010
jennykadry:

that particular pic, the first day i saw it, i thought he looked like a stuffed chicken or something, very disturbing that pic, i agree

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Donjazzy's Crew Who Rocks It Best / Mercy Aigbe's Hot Outfit At The Encomium Black And White Ball / Its Obvious There's Beef In The Nigerian Music Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.