Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,489 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Kaduna Parents Stage Protest In Support Of State Education Reforms - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kaduna Parents Stage Protest In Support Of State Education Reforms (13760 Views)

Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) / Kaduna Parents React To Public Schools New 4-days Working Week Policy / School Reopening update: FG, 36 State Education Commissioners, Others To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Parents Stage Protest In Support Of State Education Reforms by Johncuppa(m): 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
There is no need for all of these.
Seriously, it is too late to reform the north, any attempt to do so is just wasting of resources and time.
The governor should just empower their youths in what they know how to do best - Agriculture.

Nigeria is far fading, let's not start the foundation again - it's long over due. We can only continue to build on the foundation. To lay a new one is impossible, Nigerians are matured already, we've become dried fishes.
Each region should just capitalises on what they know how to do best.

Agriculture and Power to the north
Education to the west
And entrepreneurship to the East

That Governor that sent Igbos to China to learn shoe making has my respect.
If I become governor of my state today, I will prefer sending youths for training in lieu of academicians' study grants.
Re: Kaduna Parents Stage Protest In Support Of State Education Reforms by lookingfly: 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
When will Benue people rise up and say no to senseless killings of their sons and daughters??

I'm Surprised 2Face Hasn't said anything on this!
he's a coward as usual.
Re: Kaduna Parents Stage Protest In Support Of State Education Reforms by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
zilon12:

2Face is Idoma, likewise David Mark

Hence their silence
They are from benue ryt? They need to speak out
Re: Kaduna Parents Stage Protest In Support Of State Education Reforms by donqx: 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
ok
Re: Kaduna Parents Stage Protest In Support Of State Education Reforms by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
“Protest”....”in support”....issokay !!!
Re: Kaduna Parents Stage Protest In Support Of State Education Reforms by brojoshua: 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
All unqualified teachers should be sacked and replaced with qualified graduate teachers for quality and improve education. I also support the parents and governor on this issue. It's corruption to allow unqualified teachers to be teaching students, they will produce unqualified students like themselves
Re: Kaduna Parents Stage Protest In Support Of State Education Reforms by triple996(m): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2018
Daz good
Kaduna is moving forward
Hw can teachers dat can't pass primary 4 exam
Teach our sons and daughters
It's even a shame to protest when u can pass d exam of pupils u r teaching
Those teachers should be ashame
El-rufai all d way
We r proud of u
Haters should hate

Re: Kaduna Parents Stage Protest In Support Of State Education Reforms by objobj: 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
tbliz:

Error for?

You are a beneficiary of backwardness

WHEN YOU SEE THE KIND OF PEOPLE PROTESTING YOU WILL KNOW IF ITS FOR GOOD OR NOT

SEE HOW CLUELESS THEY LOOK

MTCHEWWW
[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][img][/img]

EL RUFAI NA ERROR

[color=#990000][/color][size=8pt][/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU: No Regret Stopping Gowon, Soyinka From Speaking At Uniabuja Event / Here is a Link to all Tuition Free Universities In Sweden, Norway, Finland And Usa / List Of Nigerian Institution And Their Various School Fees As At 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.