Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Instagram Fraudsters Exposed Beware ( Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Instagram Fraudsters Exposed Beware ( Pictures) (1086 Views)

Yahoo Boys Secrets Exposed:Beware Of Binary Scam / Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million / EFCC Arrests 4 Internet Fraudsters In Benin(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Fraudsters Exposed Beware ( Pictures) by Ikology(m): 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
I was duped by an Instagram online store. Their user name is : top_class_online_boutique/Legit store. After a sending money to them, they blocked me on IG and WhatsApp. Many must have become victims of this fraudsters and more will become victims if they are not exposed. Our WhatsApp conversations is attached.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Instagram Fraudsters Exposed Beware ( Pictures) by Ikology(m): 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
More

Re: Instagram Fraudsters Exposed Beware ( Pictures) by Ikology(m): 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
Lalasticlara, Mynd44
Re: Instagram Fraudsters Exposed Beware ( Pictures) by MasterKim: 9:09am On Jan 13, 2018
The way you saved the number looks somehow sef. Shey phonebook dey accept dat much characters?

and you even paid 1k delivery for something that hasn't been delivered.

If true, you need special prayers, from 7pastors from seven different countries

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Fraudsters Exposed Beware ( Pictures) by Estellar: 9:27am On Jan 13, 2018
MasterKim:
The way you saved the number looks somehow sef. Shey phonebook dey accept dat much characters?

and you even paid 1k delivery for something that hasn't been delivered.

If true, you need special prayers, from 7pastors from seven different countries
funny.
Re: Instagram Fraudsters Exposed Beware ( Pictures) by Konquest: 11:20am On Jan 23, 2018
Ikology:
I was duped by an Instagram online store. Their user name is : top_class_online_boutique/Legit store. After a sending money to them, they blocked me on IG and WhatsApp. Many must have become victims of this fraudsters and more will become victims if they are not exposed. Our WhatsApp conversations is attached.
^^^^
Please people should beware while online - and thanks to the OP for
sharing this information with everyone. I know of an elderly man in his
70s who lost money to scammers who used a combination of
a FAKE/CLONED facebook account of a female Senator and
phone calls to steal money from him 2 years ago.

Elderly people and young ones should be careful. Scammers
who operate online are all over the world and of different
nationalities including the whites!

(1) (Reply)

Obituary Of A 27 Years Old Soldier, Killed By Boko Haram / Yahoo Boy Stabs Self To Death In Delta State(Graphic Photo) / Instagram Photos Of Soldier Killed In Baga Last Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.