Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Jose Mourinho Describes Alexis Sanchez A ‘phenomenal Player’ - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Describes Alexis Sanchez A ‘phenomenal Player’ (417 Views)

Jose Paseiro Describes Godswill Akpabio International Stadium As World Class. / De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life / Maradona Describes Cristiano Ronaldo In Two Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Describes Alexis Sanchez A ‘phenomenal Player’ by Sport4all(m): 4:36am On Jan 13, 2018
JOSE MOURINHO has described Alexis Sanchez as a ‘phenomenal player’ as the battle between the Manchester clubs for the Arsenal star hots up.
Arsenal want £35million for Sanchez which Mourinho is ready to match this month rather than wait until the summer.

Alexis Sanchez played for Arsenal against Manchester City in the Carabao Cup
And Mourinho said: “At the general level what I can say is myself and the Manchester United board and owners, don't believe a lot in the January market.
“We don't believe in signing a player just to sign a player, just to do something.We don't believe in that.
“What we believe really is there are some players in the football world if you have the chance to sign them in January, March or July, you have to try and that's it.
“But in relation to Alexis Sanchez I don't say a word, the only word I can say is that he is a phenomenal player, apart from that he is an Arsenal player and I feel I shouldn't say much more than this.” United are certainly desperate for another goalscorer with Zlatan Ibrahimovic still struggling to fully recover from his knee injury.
Ibra has made two starts and five as sub since returning from injury but is now sidelined after suffering a setback in the 2-2 draw with Burnley. Mourinho said: “Zlatan is injured or is not totally happy with his condition.
“He fought like a tiger like he likes to say to be back, which he did, he was starting having minutes here and there and had a start and had 60 mins in one game, started another one and had 45 and he was not happy with his feelings. “He consulted other doctors, other opinions and we all make the decision to stop, treatment and when feeling really good come back to the work and the date for him to be back to training with the team was around end of January beginning of February.
“So let's hope his feelings are better and we have him with us as soon as possible.”
Source:

https://enweremu..com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Proofs Of Our Efficiency / Match Highlight: Real Sociedad 2 - 4 Barcelona, All Goals And Highlights. / Arsene Wenger Praises Henrikh Mkhitaryan As A ‘very Complete Player’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.