Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow (31544 Views)

23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) / EFCC Nabs Immigration Officer, 14 Others. / John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow by Franking: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
Very soon noise makers will be executed in Saudi Arabia.
Re: Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow by Habyz(m): 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
smulti:
Nigerians in the Medina Prison awaiting execution are: Lolo Babatunde, Biola Lawal, Hafis Amosu, Jimoh Ishola, Tunde Ibrahim, Abdurimi Aweda, Adam Abubakar, Amode Tunde, Adewumi Adepoju, Saka Riyau, Aliu Muhammed, Abdul Raman, Yekini Yahaya and two other women. Many other Nigerians arrested for drug-relatedgringringrin

Buhari the evil terrorist using his terrorist herdsmen to eliminate peasant farmers who are only struggling for their daily bread
People are about to die, you are laughing. Are you mad?
Re: Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow by Habyz(m): 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
lordnaruto:
it should be noted that definition of hard drug in saudi isnt just cocaine and co, if u go there with alabukun or 'after five' and some other common pain relievers that we use here, you might face the drug charge, even common bitter kola, chai , let them catch you with it, ure gone. So, majority of the people here might just be unfortunately naive to have those with them. i pity those that are used to jedi jedi, agbara bitters , dadubule, doro bebo and co, una own no go get appeal. grin grin grin
bitter kola if you must lie at least use your brain.
Re: Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow by wisdom2017: 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2018
must you go outside Nigeria to be successful?
Re: Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow by Habyz(m): 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
You were caught for drug related offence so face the music, why are you calling on the authorities here in Nigeria?
I'm a Muslim and also a Yoruba and these people are an embarrassment to the Yoruba race and Islam.
Re: Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
Ihatepork:

Hian! You must be really delusional to even think Yorubas care about these ones. cheesy We support the execution of drug smugglers. No pity! No fu..cks given! As you can see from all the comments above, No Yoruba person has posted

"why can't the Nigerian embassy fight for them"

"God will punish Buhari for not caring about the lives of Nigerians"

"some of these people are not guilty"

We don't pat people like these on the back in the Southwest unlike land of the rising potorpotor where they get chieftancy titles. These people brought it upon themselves. They knew the rules before doing it. But they thought they could outsmart the authorities.

They would have been flaunting the wealth on our faces if they hadn't been caught

Adieu grin

No, you don't just give chieftainships. You also make them Senators of the Federal Republic like Kashamu. grin And throng his residence during Sallah to receive petty gifts.
Few things are funnier than the phony social virtue many Yorubas here ascribe to themselves.

Re: Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow by TerrorSquad147: 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Of course no yorubas would post a sh-it cos their tribesman is about to be butchered in that dreaded country.... IF IT WAS IPOB THEY WOULD TROOP IN AS FOOLS...
But wait....
You got registered here on August 2017...
You have post is about 16 pages...
Each page can take about 30 post...
30x16=480......i. e 480 post you have made.....

What amuses me is that this AFONJA guy in every of his post metioned either IPOB or BIAFRA...
In all his comments he never hide his haters towards the Igbos...

I just don't want to give your facebook details ...

Get a life MR..
pls give me the Facebook details, thanks
Re: Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow by victorioushands: 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
smulti:
Nigerians in the Medina Prison awaiting execution are: Lolo Babatunde, Biola Lawal, Hafis Amosu, Jimoh Ishola, Tunde Ibrahim, Abdurimi Aweda, Adam Abubakar, Amode Tunde, Adewumi Adepoju, Saka Riyau, Aliu Muhammed, Abdul Raman, Yekini Yahaya and two other women. Many other Nigerians arrested for drug-relatedgringringrin

Buhari the evil terrorist using his terrorist herdsmen to eliminate peasant farmers who are only struggling for their daily bread

Drug originators and they will be insulting the Igbo with their treacherous mouths. Repent!
Re: Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow by RonJeremy: 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
Buhari will first help himself......
Re: Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow by Rejoice5000(f): 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
Danpotter:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/nigerian-executed-saudi-arabia-14-others-follow/amp/
Reading their names::hmmmmm bubu ur enemies them i no see their names there ooh:do something biko:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow by Leonbonapart(m): 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
treasuredude007:
there's no religion that shedd much blood as Christianity. You can go and read up your history.
lol.... How foolish people can be with their keyboard
Re: Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow by treasuredude007(m): 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
Leonbonapart:
lol.... How foolish people can be with their keyboard
when you don't have the available facts, insults will be the only available weapon. At least you can read, go back and read the disasters Christianity caused the world from colonialism, to the crusade, the inquisition and so on.
Re: Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow by LZAA: 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
Danpotter:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/nigerian-executed-saudi-arabia-14-others-follow/amp/
NCAN HQ
ALPHA BRAVO TANGO CHARLIE
hmmm ds is d strong overlord
mixture tins
over and out
Re: Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow by ikemesit4477: 8:53am On Jan 14, 2018
Danpotter:

They can do what so ever they like with their people, is none of our business!
Re: Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow by lordnaruto: 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
Habyz:

bitter kola if you must lie at least use your brain.

if u must antagonize a statement on a public forum, at least do so after subjecting ur dull brain to a reasonable research, instead of showcasing ur stupidity. go to saudi with bitter kola and come back to tell the story, mumu. thats how they'll be doing oversabi with a dull brain. let me assist u a lil, its hajj season, call any hajj agency in ur state and ask. it wont cost u much, and d benefit is u get to keep ur stupidity under wrap.
Re: Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow by Habyz(m): 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
lordnaruto:

if u must antagonize a statement on a public forum, at least do so after subjecting ur dull brain to a reasonable research, instead of showcasing ur stupidity. go to saudi with bitter kola and come back to tell the story, mumu. thats how they'll be doing oversabi with a dull brain. let me assist u a lil, its hajj season, call any hajj agency in ur state and ask. it wont cost u much, and d benefit is u get to keep ur stupidity under wrap.
My 'dull brain' is 'sharp' enough to question your stupidity and instead of you to counter my point with a superior one(if there's any) you decided to insult. Well here's a question for your larvae infested organ you call a brain, what is the biochemical component of a bitter to make it eligible to be termed a drug?
Re: Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow by lordnaruto: 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
Habyz:

My 'dull brain' is 'sharp' enough to question your stupidity and instead of you to counter my point with a superior one(if there's any) you decided to insult. Well here's a question for your larvae infested organ you call a brain, what is the biochemical component of a bitter to make it eligible to be termed a drug?

its very obvious ure very dull. by now, a smart person would have googled my claim and come back with an enlightened mindset, but u, ure still wallowing in ur stupidity. Let me tell u what to do, that cheap android phone ure using, its for u to be smarter, google search 'saudi arabia's ban on bitter kola', and come back if my claim is right or wrong. ure gonna see more than enough links backing my initial post which u irrationally termed lie. here's one for you.
https://www.nairaland.com/3288307/import-kolanut-get-death-sentence
i'm done talking to a nitwit like you.
Re: Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow by Habyz(m): 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
lordnaruto:

its very obvious ure very dull. by now, a smart person would have googled my claim and come back with an enlightened mindset, but u, ure still wallowing in ur stupidity. Let me tell u what to do, that cheap android phone ure using, its for u to be smarter, google search 'saudi arabia's ban on bitter kola', and come back if my claim is right or wrong. ure gonna see more than enough links backing my initial post which u irrationally termed lie. here's one for you.
https://www.nairaland.com/3288307/import-kolanut-get-death-sentence
i'm done talking to a nitwit like you.
I only asked for the biochemical component of the bitter cola undecided, are you too stupid to produce that.
Re: Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow by lordnaruto: 4:43am On Jan 16, 2018
Habyz:

I only asked for the biochemical component of the bitter cola undecided, are you too stupid to produce that.

no ure too stupid and barbaric to know what ure dragging, i posted something about Saudi arresting u if Kola is found on u, u came out with that anus u call mouth and said i lied without putting ur fish-brain into use to confirm if Saudi truly have a ban on it, ive given u proof Saudi said that ure now asking me for biochemical components. ur comprehension and conversation level is way beyond low, i dont blame u sha, its me thats dignifying u with responses since.
Re: Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow by Habyz(m): 8:07am On Jan 16, 2018
lordnaruto:

no ure too stupid and barbaric to know what ure dragging, i posted something about Saudi arresting u if Kola is found on u, u came out with that anus u call mouth and said i lied without putting ur fish-brain into use to confirm if Saudi truly have a ban on it, ive given u proof Saudi said that ure now asking me for biochemical components. ur comprehension and conversation level is way beyond low, i dont blame u sha, its me thats dignifying u with responses since.
The Saudi Arabia authority has
slammed a death penalty for any
pilgrim who travels to the holy land
with kolanuts, hard drugs and other
contraband.

I hope that thing you call a brain is enough to make you realize that the KOLANUT wasn't banned because it is a "hard drug".
Some criminals during hajj pilgrimag
smuggle cocaine usually hidden in th
kolanuts while traveling to the holy
land.

With these proof from the link you provided yourself do you still call a hard drug?
If you are not satisfied I'll advice you check for the biochemical component of the KOLANUT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Guy Raped My Sister / Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl / Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.