Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

The Day I Meet My Wife I Did Weeding Introduction - Man Tells Romantic Story. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Day I Meet My Wife I Did Weeding Introduction - Man Tells Romantic Story. (311 Views)

The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW / Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention / Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Day I Meet My Wife I Did Weeding Introduction - Man Tells Romantic Story. by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 13, 2018
http://www.nairasquad.com/2018/01/i-did-my-weeding-introduction-same-day.html?m=1
Here's how Tochi shared his story;
Listen to my Story and pls Share!
I saw her pictures somewhere in 2014. Something
strikes my heart that she is the one but the fear of
the unknown keep slapping my fearful face.
Getting her attention was like passing Waec
because she never gave me the chance to come
closer. A girl has never frustrated me like she did
on Facebook.
I kept pressing on but she keeps turning me down
for months with frustrations. I decided to come http://www.nairasquad.com/2018/01/i-did-my-weeding-introduction-same-day.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Sets To Celebrate 40th Birthday With Big Plans / A New Celebrity TV Show Enquiry / Kambua Steps Out In A Cowl-neck Dress(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.