Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" (48237 Views)

D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by Gift101(m): 8:50am On Jan 01, 2018
Ushering in the new year, D’banj’s wife, Lineo shared a rare loved up photo with her husband and child who they welcomed last year.

Lineo who disclosed that the past year taught her how to become a better mother, partner and a good person, thanked God for being faithful to her family as she wished her followers a happy new year.

More at: https://www.tribesng.com/entertainment/reekado-banks-blast-lil-kesh-better-pass-your-papa/

© Shared By Gift Dah NewsSharer

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:52am On Jan 01, 2018
Why won't she be happy.......? I'll say more than that if I'm in her shoes...... cause dbanj is so caring and loving he's the definition of a celebrity husband..... I bet he has already gotten her a Range Rover spot just as a way of saying thank you for giving birth to their child...... that's so sweet of him......

She's a wise girl wink

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by 9jaPromo(f): 8:58am On Jan 01, 2018
Better learn it as fast as possible because Age no dey ur side grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by itspzpics(m): 8:58am On Jan 01, 2018
Good one
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by KushyKush: 9:02am On Jan 01, 2018
Please focus on your husband and stay away from female Nigerian celebrities. If you want to stay married

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by MhizzAJ(f): 9:06am On Jan 01, 2018
Beautiful Family

1 Like

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by makydebbie(f): 9:07am On Jan 01, 2018
She's beautiful. kiss

5 Likes

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 01, 2018
I like them light skinned like my Berry, ifem neri 100 watts, doctors prescription grin

2 Likes

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 01, 2018
She look so homely. She’s pretty. Let her limit social media though if she wants peace in her marriage.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 01, 2018
beautiful lady. God I really need money so I can be a full man

7 Likes

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by Neminc: 11:06am On Jan 01, 2018
May God continue to bless your marriage
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by Mizsylviah(f): 11:17am On Jan 01, 2018
Hmmm she should just stay off social media......

3 Likes

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by Edopesin: 11:22am On Jan 01, 2018
Pomo Roasting Things
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by chicobaddest(m): 11:23am On Jan 01, 2018
sad
No wait for me to be a better mother and wife for you.
Ndi araa.
No time for trash this new Year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by Atiku2019: 11:23am On Jan 01, 2018
Too Pretty kiss
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by SAMBARRY: 11:23am On Jan 01, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Why won't she be happy.......? I'll say more than that if I'm in her shoes...... cause dbanj is so caring and loving he's the definition of a celebrity husband..... I bet he has already gotten her a Range Rover spot just as a way of saying thank you for giving birth to their child...... that's so sweet of him......

She's a wise girl wink
if na you nko.motherhood is sweet when you have money but when money no dey you go dey see your children as irritants that came to inconvenience your life

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by jamex93(m): 11:24am On Jan 01, 2018
Learn fast o

Rivals are waiting for ur mistakes
To swing in
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by bentwain: 11:26am On Jan 01, 2018
God give me something like diz as a wife n I promise to be a pastor immediately after

2 Likes

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 01, 2018
Sarcasm
Thegeneralqueen:

She's a wise girl wink
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 01, 2018
Lmao very valid advise but please expantiate
KushyKush:
Please focus on your husband and stay away from female Nigerian celebrities. If you want to stay married

1 Like

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by lelvin(m): 11:30am On Jan 01, 2018
This is how it starts.

2 Likes

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by uyisteven(m): 11:31am On Jan 01, 2018
makydebbie:
She's beautiful. kiss

Chai... This your Display Picture ehn,
It's 2018 Na... Don't let a brother start backsliding on the first day... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by Myself2(m): 11:33am On Jan 01, 2018
KOKOMASTER.........

After all said and done, D'banj really has no problems

Ejanla toh sure
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 01, 2018
SAMBARRY:
if na you nko.motherhood is sweet when you have money but when money no dey you go dey see your children as irritants that came to inconvenience your life
lol i don't believe so. Money or not..it joyful for most mothers to see they have their very own child (except those really few mad ones that dump baby in dustbin)

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by KushyKush: 11:34am On Jan 01, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Lmao very valid advise but please expantiate
Isn't it self explanatory?

1 Like

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by demsid(m): 11:35am On Jan 01, 2018
This dbanj wife fine no b small. Money good. See as she be like frsh fish. Na face fresh like this, make we no come talk her laps tracing upwards. Cheii

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teebillz Makes First Instagram Post After 8 Months / Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) / Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.