Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Anthony Joshua Teaches Son Yoruba (video ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anthony Joshua Teaches Son Yoruba (video ) (1005 Views)

Youths Teaches Son Who Beat His Mum Up A Big Lesson / "Chris Brown Is My Best Friend, I Even Gave His Son Yoruba Name" Davido Reveal / Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

Anthony Joshua Teaches Son Yoruba (video ) by instinctg(m): 7:58am On Jan 13, 2018
Nigerian-born English boxer Anthony Joshua has started to teach his son, Joseph the Yoruba language.

Although he represents England, Joshua is born to Nigerian parents and hugely identities with his roots.

The 28-year-old is trying to pass his knowledge of his ancestral language to his one-year-old son, Joshua. In a Snapchat clip, the current unified world heavyweight champion is heard saying some words in Yoruba as his son repeats after him.

Joshua himself had revealed that he speaks little Yoruba which he picked up in the few months he once spent in Sagamu.

Father and son moments

The boxer is spending a lot of time with his son whom he shares with his on/off girlfriend Nicole. 

Baby Joseph Bayley Temiloluwa Prince Joshua, born at Watford General Hospital in October 2015 was a secret until Joshua showed him off in a tweet after his victory over Wladimir Klitschko in April 2017.

“Achieved one of my goals as a professional boxer! Now the dust has settled it's time to relax with my lil champ JJ,” the Nigerian-born heavyweight boxer wrote alongside the snap.

Father and son were last pictured enjoying the warm weather in Dubai at the beach. In the photos, Joshua is seen playing and cuddling up to his son Joseph at the beach.

For the trip to the beach, the 28-year-old wore a pair of khaki swimming trunk with a baseball cap and designer shades.

Father and son were accompanied by the Sam who is the girlfriend of the boxer’s Joshua’s brother Jacob.

Video link : https://www.instagram.com/p/BdpLsyuhvYM/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_legacy

https://amp.pulse.ng/sports/football/anthony-joshua-teaches-son-yoruba-id7818563.html

Re: Anthony Joshua Teaches Son Yoruba (video ) by Meajor(m): 8:25am On Jan 13, 2018
Wetin join me join Anthony Joshua, na buhari issues now dey spoil my morning...
APC failure just dey visible like pregnant woman... Well I don't blame them shebi na dem get the vote of the people.... Just five people with five vote na dem want keep buhari till 2023 ko..... For Buhari case I don repent of my ignorance... I was blind but now I see.... To anyone wey I been push to vote for Buhari, biko forgive me... Na nw I understand wetin dey mean by "The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know"
I'm a repentant sinner. #2019ChangeDChange
Re: Anthony Joshua Teaches Son Yoruba (video ) by Threebear(m): 8:57am On Jan 13, 2018
Even though he's ridiculously successful, he still remembers his roots, some yahoo boys will travel to India and next thing they come back with foreign accents.
Re: Anthony Joshua Teaches Son Yoruba (video ) by tealaw(m): 9:45am On Jan 13, 2018
Another yoruba descendant making naija proud
* [[Adepero Oduye]]
* [[Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje]]
* [[Alex Lanipekun]]
* [[David Oyelowo]]
* [[Dayo Okeniyi]]
* [[Donald Adeosun Faison]]
* [[Gbenga Akinnagbe]]
* [[Hakeem Kae-Kazim]]
* [[Isaach de Bankolé]]
* [[John Boyega]]
* [[Richard Ayoade]]
* [[Rockmond Dunbar]]
* [[Toks Olagundoye]].
Babatunde Olatunji]]
* [[Chamillionaire]]
* [[Ibeyi]]
* [[Jme (MC)]]
* [[Keziah Jones]]
* [[Nas]]
* [[Sade Adu]]
* [[Skepta]]
* [[Taio Cruz]]
* [[Tosin Abasi]]
* [[Tunde Baiyewu]]
* [[Wale (rapper)]]Adebayo Ogunlesi]]
* [[Femi Otedola]]
* [[Fola Adeola]]
* [[Folorunsho Alakija]]
* [[Funke Opeke]]
* [[Kase Lawal]]
* [[Mike Adenuga]]
* [[Razaq Okoya]]
Anthony joshua

Akwa Ibom Beauty Queen, Miss Eno Criticized For Sharing Semi-unclad Photos / Photo: Statues Stolen By The British From Benin Kingdom Returned After 117 Years / Despite Their Marriage Crash Lilian Esoro Wishes Estranged Hubby Happy Birthday