Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,784 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

"Chris Brown Is My Best Friend, I Even Gave His Son Yoruba Name" Davido Reveal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Chris Brown Is My Best Friend, I Even Gave His Son Yoruba Name" Davido Reveal (1542 Views)

Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi / “the Grammy Award Is Yours In Jesus Name” - Davido Prays For Burnaboy / Davido: "Ronaldo Is My Friend, I Will Do A Video With Him Soon" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Chris Brown Is My Best Friend, I Even Gave His Son Yoruba Name" Davido Reveal by Chigo247(m): 9:25am On Oct 03, 2020
what has now been dubbed his barest and most
brutally honest interview, Nigerian afrobeats star
David Adeleke, more popularly known by his stage
name Davido in a discussion with TV personality
Ebuka, made a ton of surprising revelations.
The list of topics discussed ranged from rivalry and
friendship in the music industry, fan wars and
loyalty.
When asked about his relationship with international
stars, who he's most familiarized with, Davido
shrugged and unhesitatingly said "Chris Brown, yeah
I love him, he's my best friend".
In order to give a full context on just how close
they really are, Davido revealed he had actually
given Chris Brown's first son a Yoruba name
"Ayoola" directly translated to English which means
"the joy of wealth".
Davido and Chris Brown have released two songs
together. First was blow my mind, which has easily
become one of the most successful international
collaborations in history by a Nigerian artist,
secondly was lower body which got a placement on
Chris Brown's album. Chris Brown showed support
by not only gracing Davido's song with one of the
best verses he has ever giving in a collaboration,
showing up for a video and dancing in the rain in it
for a record first time ever in a video shoot, a lot of
people don't know Chris Brown also submitted
Blow my mind for the 2019 Grammy consideration
in the best pop collaboration category.
He's reportedly also going to be one of Davido's
groom's men in his soon coming wedding with
Chioma. Locally, he revealed his best friend is
Peruzzi. Peruzzi is a frequent collaborator with
Davido and has written a number of songs for him.
Evidently, a key factor in Davido's success is the
presence of mutually supportive friends and
colleagues in the industry.
Re: "Chris Brown Is My Best Friend, I Even Gave His Son Yoruba Name" Davido Reveal by Olarewaju89: 9:29am On Oct 03, 2020
Even without source, lala and Co will move this to the Frontpage. undecided

Mond and Davido news are like 5&6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chris Brown Is My Best Friend, I Even Gave His Son Yoruba Name" Davido Reveal by Righteousness89(m): 9:30am On Oct 03, 2020
Wonderful....
I don't Have a Best Friend Here on Earth..
I am a Very Friendly being with no Best Friend..
My Best Friend is The Bible
My Best is JESUS..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chris Brown Is My Best Friend, I Even Gave His Son Yoruba Name" Davido Reveal by Hazlett1988: 9:35am On Oct 03, 2020
I so much love this dude more than any African musicians,always my number one ranking and second to is Nasty C,anywhere anytime

1 Like

Re: "Chris Brown Is My Best Friend, I Even Gave His Son Yoruba Name" Davido Reveal by Queenlovely(f): 9:38am On Oct 03, 2020
as godfather abi
Re: "Chris Brown Is My Best Friend, I Even Gave His Son Yoruba Name" Davido Reveal by LawLab247: 9:46am On Oct 03, 2020
Ok
Re: "Chris Brown Is My Best Friend, I Even Gave His Son Yoruba Name" Davido Reveal by NobleAngell(f): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2020
He's your "best friend"? I hope the feeling is mutual. I would love to hear Chris Brown say same about you.
Re: "Chris Brown Is My Best Friend, I Even Gave His Son Yoruba Name" Davido Reveal by Peterpiper2020: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2020
David is a guy with open arms and heart, he is bound to airtel have a lot of friends and also enemies as well.
Re: "Chris Brown Is My Best Friend, I Even Gave His Son Yoruba Name" Davido Reveal by sammysneh(m): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2020
So many useless news makes front page these days
Re: "Chris Brown Is My Best Friend, I Even Gave His Son Yoruba Name" Davido Reveal by Iceyjayz: 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wonderful.... I don't Have a Best Friend Here on Earth.. I am a Very Friendly being with no Best Friend.. My Best Friend is The Bible My Best is JESUS..
Good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chris Brown Is My Best Friend, I Even Gave His Son Yoruba Name" Davido Reveal by abidoye21722: 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
I so lot hate this guy more than any africa artists,always my proportion one top and the to is Nasty C,anywhere anytime

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Tinubu Finally Breaks Silence On Lekki Massacre / "Heard They've Been Fighting Over Me Lately" - Kiddwaya Reacts, Erica Fires Back / "What Has She Done With Her Body?" - Nigerians React At Nancy Isime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.