Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

If You Sell Or Wish To Sell Online, Copywriting Is An Absolutely-must-have Skill - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Sell Or Wish To Sell Online, Copywriting Is An Absolutely-must-have Skill (512 Views)

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Sell Or Wish To Sell Online, Copywriting Is An Absolutely-must-have Skill by cj4someone(m): 10:09am On Jan 13, 2018
Truth is whatever online business model you prefer, if you don't learn to sell your product or services, money does not exchange hands.

Last year 2017, I came across the following words...

“Copywriting is an essential skill if you want to succeed online…Nobody pulls out their credit card because they see a picture or a fancy design. The reason people buy is because of what you say to them, and how you make them feel.”

And I took up a challenge to learn how to write persuasive copy that sells.

By December, looking back, I was glad I took that step. The result of that effort was improved copywriting skills and more money in the bank for me.

Going forward, this year 2018, I am not relenting in my quest to master the art of copywriting and join the copywriting masters circles.

My goal is to be among the top 5% copywriting masters in Nigeria.

And I am inviting everyone to join me in this challenge.

Announcing Copywriting Wisdom FB Members Only Group...
===========================================

The Copywriting Wisdom FB Members Only Group launches on February 1, 2018

...and the goal is to have a focused group of young Nigerians who are willing to learn copywriting so that we can learn and hold each other accountable, share resources, and monitor each others progress.

It's FREE.

I've already collected a list of 32 Awesome eBooks to Enhance Your Copywriting & Marketing Skills in 2018.

You can read more about that in this post: https://www.nairaland.com/4284573/34-awesome-ebooks-enhance-copywriting

For instruction on how to join, also check out this post here:
https://www.nairaland.com/4284573/34-awesome-ebooks-enhance-copywriting

(1) (Reply)

FLAGELLA - One Question : One Minute : One Contender / Top 10 Websites To Learn Something New / Ali Baba Carries Out Social Behavioral Research On Nigerian Youths On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.