Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money (42804 Views)

Ghana Police Rescue 12 Nigerians, Arrest 2 Masters, Seize 15 Laptops After Raid / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) / Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by Emmerlee(m): 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
Lamzee:

This is a Faceless forum, buh let me educate you cos I can see you don't have Subscription to watch the video. Adegvola John is the name of the person that upload the Video, and when watch the video and listen to the guy language, come back and edit your post. Bye

Bro the language he spoke isn't Igbo. I think it's one of the other languages from Edo/Delta.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by fratermathy(m): 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
Gloryr:

It doesn't work man....it's shittyy and fake

Time and place. ..how many pint of blood do u need? ?

You didn't answer the question. Whether or not its fake is irrelevant. Are there people that kill others for money or not?
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by salmonkas178(m): 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
Go and eat pooooo....lol
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by 2shure: 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
a maye eh gree pay na
benin boys believe in lotto die
my guy eddy wey enter souti
don dey do ogume
dey drive 4matic
but back here b4 he left he dey wear faded polo wey the under don spread like wrapper.
i nor dey do ogume
buh if i work one month full steady
i dey see btwn 900 to 1.2m
nw my sub for spectranet don finish
my cliet wey i bill 3500 for shipping and delivery
nor gree pay me.
naso i vex buy glo 1k
dey manage
till i see small 500k
make i sub.
buy btc sell back

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by zinaunreal(m): 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
That guy is obviously lost. If you dont have brains leave yahoo alone ... Simple. Yahoo still dey pay overwella. People wey say eh no dey pay no dey console yourself

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by kumakunta: 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
Zoharariel:
Werey! Anybody wey tell you say Yahoo-Yahoo still dey pay dey lie to you.

90% of those claiming G-Boyz na human ritualists dem be. The remaining 10% na kidnapping & armed-robbery dem dey do - Gba! grin
Keep deceiving yourself . Yahoo is now much easier than it used to be . You only need one listening client .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by fratermathy(m): 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
biafranation:
Typical Afonja by his skinny body...all they know is yahooo yahoo. They think they can be as rich as Igbos by doing yahoo yahoo or cone skull mining? SMH

Stop being mischievous. The dude is not a Yoruba. He's most likely an Edoid speaking guy judging from his rants.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by kumakunta: 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
any yahoo Boi u see wey hit money, do ritual
(Yahoo-Plus)

quote me anywhere any day anytime
You never try employment,POS or CC top up . What you need is tools and not ritual .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by idu1(m): 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
Brownhypo:
Ignorant is indeed a disease. Why wasting your precious time for four good years when you can make nothing less than 200k in ten days with just 5k investment.

the problem of some Nigerians is not getting the right info

Na people like you dey give the boy false hope.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by Vizboy1: 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
kumakunta:

You never try employment,POS or CC top up . What you need is tools and not ritual .

You sharp leave those people make them dey talk
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by fratermathy(m): 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
Joemetry:

Examples of other things with better pay to do online are..?

No disrespect meant please...

Thanks.

For starters, join Fiverr and start a gig. If you don't have any skills to offer, join ads4btc and rake in a few thousands every week just by clicking adverts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by Psoul(m): 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
Is that an advert to discourage Yahoo Yahoo.
The artiste used here is not good at the job. I can see the "fakeness".

Watch it again
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by ogefilam2(m): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
grin ;Dso what's my own?
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by Princedapace(m): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
Brownhypo:
Ignorant is indeed a disease. Why wasting your precious time for four good years when you can make nothing less than 200k in ten days with just 5k investment.

Abeg come and teach me this method.. I need am too baba.. Me sef love to learn.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by highchief1: 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided YAHOO BUSINESS NO BE BETTER JOB
but u dey run after g boys
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by highchief1: 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
fratermathy:
One less fraudster, and also possibly a ritualist, to worry about.

Sometimes I am ashamed for my state with the way youths take to internet crime as if it's a legitimate venture. In Delta, 4 in 10 young boys are either fraudsters or thinking of being one. The worst part is that 2 in 5 fraudsters are not really fraudsters and the remaining 3 may even be into diabolic acts in the name of increasing their luck or chances.

EFCC is just joking with this phenomenon until it becomes a national crisis.

Young boys should think of legitimate means to make money. Do not sacrifice your conscience and humanity for a few wads of hard currency. For every scamming "format" out there, there are a million things you can do online that may rake in even a higher profit. Above all, you'll be at rest and have peace of mind when enjoying your legitimate wealth. Everybody has his time. Hussle hard (legitimately) and your time will come.
u must be on drugs to write this poo.when was d last time fg or ur dead state dos employment for d bunch of graduates they roll out?do illiterates do yahoo?u should be happy boys are doing yahoo if not u for no fit sleep for night.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by highchief1: 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
DKJaleel:
grin and the funny thing is that he might just be a day or two from meeting a sure client..
na only u I dey c d rest na mugu
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by highchief1: 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2018
Gloryr:

How a sane adult will believe that he will make money by using the blood of another human being beats my imagination.

Ritual is false....it doesn't exist....too much home movieso have messed up your thinking.
god bless you I no understand ppl .
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by Dollarship(m): 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2018
2shure:
a maye eh gree pay na
benin boys believe in lotto die
my guy eddy wey enter souti
don dey do ogume
dey drive 4matic
but back here b4 he left he dey wear faded polo wey the under don spread like wrapper.
i nor dey do ogume
buh if i work one month full steady
i dey see btwn 900 to 1.2m
nw my sub for spectranet don finish
my cliet wey i bill 3500 for shipping and delivery
nor gree pay me.
naso i vex buy glo 1k
dey manage
till i see small 500k
make i sub.
buy btc sell back
Teach me shipping abeg cry
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by 2shure: 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
bro e no easy
buh once u don catch one client
he fir pay 5k in the end if u geh luck
buh nor be american work o.
na india
and ugm gas get connect for india
cause ubdey impersonate shipping company and indian customs
d work dey sweet o.
buh too many boys don dey on top the matter

Dollarship:
Teach me shipping abeg cry
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by 2shure: 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
bros wich one u dey on to
epp me na
kumakunta:

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by Davedgr8(m): 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
2shure:
bro e no easy buh once u don catch one client he fir pay 5k in the end if u geh luck buh nor be american work o. na india and ugm gas get connect for india cause ubdey impersonate shipping company and indian customs d work dey sweet o. buh too many boys don dey on top the matter
badt guy
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by Davedgr8(m): 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
Sharp guys go scam olodos for dis very thread..

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by fratermathy(m): 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
highchief1:
u must be on drugs to write this poo.when was d last time fg or ur dead state dos employment for d bunch of graduates they roll out?do illiterates do yahoo?u should be happy boys are doing yahoo if not u for no fit sleep for night.

You cannot use the absence of one crime to justify another. It doesn't work that way.

Secondly, that the government has failed us doesn't mean that everyone must take to crime.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by mikefem58(m): 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
Baba I go like learn this work abeg....I get Indian connect.
2shure:
bro e no easy
buh once u don catch one client
he fir pay 5k in the end if u geh luck
buh nor be american work o.
na india
and ugm gas get connect for india
cause ubdey impersonate shipping company and indian customs
d work dey sweet o.
buh too many boys don dey on top the matter

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
let him try Yahoo plus
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by Landuphil(m): 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
Me way dey find Laptop angry this twerp just smashed im Lappy cos he know blow.
When you can acquire lotta skills with that same Laptop.
Chill your nerves bruh....
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by Godsonkemz(m): 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
If he had channeled those laptops to positive and profitable ventures, they would have yielded tremendous value.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by Adukey(f): 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
This one is an apa o,when me I need a laptop urgently this one is destroying laptops .There's God
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by joinnow: 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
fratermathy:
One less fraudster, and also possibly a ritualist, to worry about.

Sometimes I am ashamed for my state with the way youths take to internet crime as if it's a legitimate venture. In Delta, 4 in 10 young boys are either fraudsters or thinking of being one. The worst part is that 2 in 5 fraudsters are not really fraudsters and the remaining 3 may even be into diabolic acts in the name of increasing their luck or chances.

EFCC is just joking with this phenomenon until it becomes a national crisis.

Young boys should think of legitimate means to make money. Do not sacrifice your conscience and humanity for a few wads of hard currency. For every scamming "format" out there, there are a million things you can do online that may rake in even a higher profit. Above all, you'll be at rest and have peace of mind when enjoying your legitimate wealth. Everybody has his time. Hussle hard (legitimately) and your time will come.
The one in Nigeria
Come over to Ghana come carry your broda
They plenty here
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by drezo(m): 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
Brownhypo:

Bro please i'm truly interested in that sort of investment....put me through please
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by fajob: 4:18pm On Jan 13, 2018
Heyahhhhhhhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police / Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS / All EndSARS Protesters Have Been Released - Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.