Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

If You Want To Be A Millionaire Then Stop These Five Small Habits - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If You Want To Be A Millionaire Then Stop These Five Small Habits (973 Views)

Top 3 Skills That Can Make You A Millionaire In 2021 / How To Become A Millionaire Publisher On Amazon / Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Be A Millionaire Then Stop These Five Small Habits by madeafricans: 11:57am On Jan 13, 2018
Everyone wants to be successful, but only a few finally end up being successful. It's not because this few have two heads or special powers or anything that makes them special and sure to end up being successful.

But maybe they found success faster because they know something you don't. And You can Join this 20% of people who make 80% of the money is this world.

Hard work is good but what is the point of working hard if you are not doing it right. So in this post i am briefly going to be writing about 5 Small habits that stop people from being Successful

Re: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Then Stop These Five Small Habits by madeafricans: 11:58am On Jan 13, 2018
1. Comparing Yourself to Other People.

I am gonna end up getting attacked for this first one because i write about successful people in my blog. But the truth is I obviously don't write those post to make you feel Jealous or stupid or make you see how you have wasted your life, I write those posts to inspire you.

Those Successful people have live their own lives, now its time for you to live yours an get what you want easier and faster cause you end up learning from your mistakes. And we as Human beings should stop comparing ourselves with our Rich friends or friends that are smarter or better looking than You.

This never ends well. This is a distraction to stop you from Chasing your dreams. Concentrate on You and You alone, but care for others

2. Surrounding yourself with Negative People.

You are the average of the Top 5 people you call your friends. And this is a fact. Its not about avoiding broke friends, if your friends have big dreams they can change their situations.

But rather, avoid Negative friends, they can be very Toxic and influence the way you see your life and success in a negative way. You can't possibly just avoid these sort of people but you can limit the amount of time you spend with them. The less time you spend with them, the better for you.

3. Procrastinating.

This is like the fastest way to kill your dreams. procrastination later leads to stress because guess what, You have a week to do the project you should have started 3 months ago. And you end up taking energy drinks and Caffeine and all other sorts of Junk, and end up doing a half baked junk work. No!!! this is bad for you.

So from now on, divide that task into smaller ones you can achieve in one or two hours everyday and you will find out you will feel good about yourself and end up having a productive day.

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Then Stop These Five Small Habits by madeafricans: 11:58am On Jan 13, 2018
4. Short-Term Mindset.

The way you think finally manifests and becomes your reality. And when You think short-term, You end up telling the world that You are not serious about what you think you want.

The most successful businesses think about what they can do to add value to people's life in a long time, they think about creating businesses that they can pass on to their Children's Children and these businesses end up becoming really successful.

Think about starting a business to make a lot of money and retiring after like two or three years, you'll surely retire in less than that time broke, and that business will surely retire with You

5. Quitting.

The way its so easy for us to Quit right before everything is about to enter into place for us makes me conclude that maybe "We're born Quitters".

Half of the people in this world have never ever completed a task on our own except we were forced to or it is mandatory like going to school or other things.

You have to be thick-skinned to become successful in this world. You have to tell yourself you will do what it takes for how long it takes to get to where you want to be.

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Then Stop These Five Small Habits by madeafricans: 11:59am On Jan 13, 2018
For the full post Check out the link below and follow our blog too
http://www.madeafricans.com/2018/01/bad-habits_63.html
Re: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Then Stop These Five Small Habits by madeafricans: 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
Also, you can add other habits i didn't write about after this comment??
Re: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Then Stop These Five Small Habits by Ajoboss(m): 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
Nice..I compare myself with pple a lot...especially with amaka grin grin
Re: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Then Stop These Five Small Habits by internationalman(m): 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
Who go get money go get money..
Re: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Then Stop These Five Small Habits by mikejj(m): 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
cool i concur
Re: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Then Stop These Five Small Habits by structuredan(m): 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
Invest with an enterpreneurial company that partners with Amason the biggest online store and enjoy 20% ROI every two weeks for 10months call/whatsapp 08132111362 for details

(1) (Reply)

. / Indigenous Air Conditioning Expert / Cipm Intermediate 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.