Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Guys Tipsbank Is Real And I Mean It - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guys Tipsbank Is Real And I Mean It (442 Views)

What Does Handicap 2 (0) Mean / Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric / Start Winning Bet9ja Everyday I Mean Each Day- Secret Tips & Hack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Tipsbank Is Real And I Mean It by Felixonu(m): 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
I was just going through posts by fellow nairalanders yesterday when i saw a post by a guy here named tipsbank.after going through his post about wining bets and all that i decided to give him a chance.i called him and paid in #1,000 into his account as he said i should.30mins later he sent me some tips worth 10point which i played with my nairabet online account,i won the bet and i was supprise because that's d first time ever i paid money to a tipster online and won.i just decided to share my testimony so as to seperate genuine and fake tipsters here.Give him a try you wont regret it.A word is enuf for the wise .
Re: Guys Tipsbank Is Real And I Mean It by bobochem: 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
Where is the guy no
Re: Guys Tipsbank Is Real And I Mean It by Ifeanyi4491(m): 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
Felixonu:
I was just going through posts by fellow nairalanders yesterday when i saw a post by a guy here named tipsbank.after going through his post about wining bets and all that i decided to give him a chance.i called him and paid in #1,000 into his account as he said i should.30mins later he sent me some tips worth 10point which i played with my nairabet online account,i won the bet and i was supprise because that's d first time ever i paid money to a tipster online and won.i just decided to share my testimony so as to seperate genuine and fake tipsters here.Give him a try you wont regret it.A word is enuf for the wise .
Am intrested too but can you screenshot the game as prove
Re: Guys Tipsbank Is Real And I Mean It by Tipsbank: 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
Thank you Felix for sharing your testimony here..i wish others can share theirs too...08154543683 that's my number

(1) (Reply)

Smart Sport Person Should Report Here.. Answer This Question / Barcelona Complete To Extend Unbeaten With 4 - 2 / Chelsea Eyeing Roma Star Edin Dzeko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.