Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen (53166 Views)

*herdsmen Beg As Ghana Police Boss Gives Personnel ‘shoot, Kill On Sight’ Order* / Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen. / Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Chukazu: 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
canalily:
Fulani de ghana tooundecided

There are FULANI nomads virtually in every corner of West Africa, but only in Nigeria they have power to kill and destroy

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by millionboi2: 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
EDOPRO:
believe this at ur own peril
i beliv it bcoz he is not an Hausa man.. .......d truth is dat one Nigeria is a scam.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by BanevsJoker(m): 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
Evablizin:
God bless you,you're a true patriot.
Sarrki, is that you?

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by frankobaba(m): 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
Back to Daura you Goat �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2018
Warship:

I am seeing vision.

I must be hallucinating.

Unbelievable

First Omenka

then Sarrki

now hungerbad.

Buhari has lost his zombies.

They say when the sand in the soup becomes too much, even a blind man will know. It was only fair for his former supporters to give him enough time to prove himself. Buhari has blown a great opportunity to write his name in gold.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by mywells: 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2018
JikanBaura:
This stupid Ghananians will always be quick to butt in Nigeria matters that combined Nigeria. Fulani aren't minority in Nigeria and don't think would touch them and get away with it. Idiots always wanting to copy Southern Nigerians. grin
That's why your zoo Nigeria are suffering from Fulani syndrome,instead of your half dead president should learn from this Ghanian,you're here calling Ghanian stupid,your generation would be slay by the so call Fulani that is more armed than your so call security agent,wo3 maame kwe3 watti.

8 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
it is time we vote a Ghanian to be our president

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by wristbangle: 9:55pm On Jan 13, 2018
Very good move by the Ghana government.

The pathetic old cargo we have in power is busy gallivanting hence even campaigned next day after the horrible herdsmen massacre.

It surprises me up till now he can take swift action to address the wicked jihads camouflaging as herdsmen.

The people of Benue, Adamawa, taraba and Kaduna should not wait for the government. I am not trying to incite violence but for protection sake, any herdsmen that tries to attack them, they should launch offensive attack on them first.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by colossus91(m): 9:55pm On Jan 13, 2018
EDOPRO:
Oga i watched it at TV Ghana yesterday live....not our useless Idris that needed to be reminded that he is the IGP God punish Buharist,fulani herdsmen and if your down with Pac *Bleep* you too

8 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by anibirelawal(m): 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
tonytony208:

Your senses have become so bastardized that you think every country is as useless as your own. In some countries, leaders still do what is expected of leaders. Not every president is as stupid as yours

Listen mr vagabond... you learn from others people mistake... that doesnt make you wise...i bet you if this kind of mahem should befall you and your Ghana, i swear it will be more bloodier than this...you can not curtail insurgency by running your mouth or by chest beating....

am not done with you, i will be back soon.
Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by canalily(m): 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
Chukazu:

There's FULANI nomads virtually in every corner of West Africa, but only in Nigeria they have power to kill and destroy
south Africa no de chop meatundecided

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by sunbilor(m): 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
Since they claim to be illiterate block-heads resistant to modernisation and critical thinking, let the bullets teach them. grin. No time to waste time.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by BERNIMOORE: 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
darfay:
If these guys are massacred in Ghana.Nigeria would be their next option with massive exodus into Nigeria which is a safe haven for them
if this guys are massacred in Ghana by Fulani... So you supported fulani killings haaa ...
You just exposed yourself as supporting murder o ma she oo
Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by profbayo: 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
ChimaAgbalajob:

Buhari won't give the order because he actually sent the fulani herdsmen.

It is all part of their territorial expansion gimmick and islamization agenda.
ur brain dey leak..
must you talk ?
Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Edonojie007(m): 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
Pharaoh001:

enjoy your mental illness,boy
Ok,you Self,never Repent From Your Zombieism. Why Have You Chosen To Support The Devil; Are You A Member Of Devil's Church??

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by AngelicBeing: 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
HungerBAD:
Exactly.

This is the kind of "ORDER" our Weak President should have given to the Military and Police a long time ago.

I do not support violence in anyway.

No one. I repeat, no one has the monopoly of violence and I advice the people of Benue or elsewhere to not just sit and wait for the next Fulani attack.

You take the fight to them.

Why are the Fulani's not trying this rubbish in the core Niger Delta? Just look at the pictures of dead babies and women I keep seeing from Benue and Taraba.

Buhari you are a weak leader and a very big disappointment at that.

Freaking Moro.n

Modified: Nobody hacked my acct. The pictures of dead children and women eventually got to me. You do not go around killing innocent people for nothing.

I blame the people of Benue,Taraba and Adamawa for this.

If Nigeria wan divide make it divide sef wetin?which kind rubbish be this?why Fulani Herdsmen go dey slaughter people like this?I just dey pissed off.

Gbam sad

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Edonojie007(m): 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
360command:
I just love Ghana and their government... I remembered when I was in ghana, an argument surfaced.. The nigerian said to a GHanaian that ghana security forces does not have what it takes to combat our bokoharam or armed robbers in nigeria.. To me, the nigerian raised a good point..

But when the GHanaian guy replied, he said; GHana security forces will do its best not to see it attain to the nigerian situation.. That is, there can never be a Boko haram like situation in ghana or arm robbers in ghana cannot have a free day like Nigeria..

... And to tell you the truth, that ghanaian guy is right.. Ghana govt dont have the resources like nigeria but they would ensure that any problem at hand would not get into a national crises...

This is one good thing I loved about Ghana... They do not do things last minute.. Unlike nigeria..
Chai!! The Ghananian Give The Nigerian Upper-cut Finishing.
If I Dey There, I Go Just Use Shame Comot.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by BERNIMOORE: 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
profbayo:
ur brain dey leak..
must you talk ?
must someone talk? In a country with fundamental of human Rights protection.. Who are you Mr. Asking for someone's freedom of speech oo A won oloodo rabata ooju eja ni won mooje oleee

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by HomeOfMe(f): 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
Chukazu:

http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Agogo-commander-orders-shoot-to-kill-on-Fulani-herdsmen-617020
These Fulanis who migrated from the middle east;Egypt especially,want to colonize west Africa by force.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by October1960: 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
This is what we need. Farmers and villagers should arm some local vigilantes and deal with these invaders.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

But here fulani herdsmen are better than army and police force.

Buhari is well packaged disaster.

Buhari is a calamity.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by lereinter(m): 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
the evil cursed tribe
everywhere they exist it's killing and destruction
thank God ghana dont ve a fulani president

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Snow02: 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
I wish our cattle brain President would give such orders too but we all know that's not happening
Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by willibounce1(m): 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2018
JikanBaura:
This stupid Ghananians will always be quick to butt in Nigeria matters that combined Nigeria. Fulani aren't minority in Nigeria and don't think would touch them and get away with it. Idiots always wanting to copy Southern Nigerians. grin

Lol you can carry your cattle with guns to ghana and misbehave the get shot in the head like a cow. You think this is your sai baba who is covering you up.

The ghana police and army should gun down any Fulani seen destroying people's farm and carrying any form of weapons, whether knife , machete, blade or gun. Shot them and share their cows to Ghanaians. Let's see if buhari and his fellow evil Fulani elites will go and fight ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by smileyoo: 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2018
nobody in his right sense 'll support bubu's in-action over these senseless killings of innocent people, kids & pregnant women inclusive, by his fulani-kinsmen. the most annoying thing is that bubu has the power to stop this killings, both choose not to stop it. as a sitting fulani-president he can dialogue with his kinsmen on the need to maintain peace or face the full weight of the law, and back it up with actions by prosecuting the offenders, when they see that the govt is serious, they 'll stop these terrorisms. bubu's in-action & muteness over these killings 're even encouraging them to continue the killings. fulani-herdmen's leaders are not faceless, they 're not denying of been the perpetrators, so why can't bubu hold them accountable, even for once? nigerians defend yourselves, their could be an evil-agenda by these evil men.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Chukazu: 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
canalily:
south Africa no de chop meatundecided

They have proper Ranches for cows, but in Nigeria one "MIYETTI ALLA" would tell you that FULANI are meant to roam the entire nation

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by willibounce1(m): 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""I blame the people of Benue,Taraba and Adamawa for this""

Have u forgotten what happened to Igbos in Agwu village in Enugu state wen they tried to retaliate to fulani herdsmen attack in 2016

The Nigerian army arrested almost all The youths they could find in the village n took them to the Nigeria military barracks in ohafia Abia state n locked them there indefinitely.The chief n the elders from Agwu went to Ohafia to discuss their release n the soldiers locked them up to....INDEFINITELY.

Ekweremmadu (who is from Agwu) later helped release them all.

Wen Igbos were dying in hundreds on the hands of fulani herdsmen n Nigerian soldiers, u guys where cheering. Back then the pics of dead igbo women n children didnt get to u abi.Now the stakes are higher n its getting closer to U, u started talking trash about Buhari.

Idiot.

Don't you have top igbo officers in the military too? Why will they fold their arms and let some senseless Fulani cows lock their people up even in their own state. How about the officers that locked them up. Can't the igbo officers free them and claim they escaped. Everybody must wake up and show these Hausa Fulani people that Nigeria doesn't belong to them. If they want to continue to misbehave, let them go remand join the evil herdsmen in niger republic since that is their HQ.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by willibounce1(m): 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
anibirelawal:

Listen mr vagabond... you learn from others people mistake... that doesnt make you wise...i bet you if this kind of mahem should befall you and your Ghana, i swear it will be more bloodier than this...you can not curtail insurgency by running your mouth or by chest beating....

am not done with you, i will be back soon.

You can carry your fellow herdsmen to ghana to cause mayhem and see if y'all will come back alive. You think you guys are stubborn. Always behaving like vampires. The Ghanaian army will send all Fulani herdsmen and their cows into extinction. Let's see if Buhari will go to ghana to fight

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by alfsalami: 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
But many funny characters said its a Nigeria thing because of the president !
Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by haykes(m): 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
HungerBAD:
Exactly.

This is the kind of "ORDER" our Weak President should have given to the Military and Police a long time ago.

No one. I repeat, no one has the monopoly of violence and I advice the people of Benue or elsewhere to not just sit and wait for the next Fulani attack.

Why are the Fulani's not trying this rubbish in the core Niger Delta? Just look at the pictures of dead babies and women I keep seeing from Benue and Taraba.

Freaking Moro.n

Modified: Nobody hacked my acct. The pictures of dead children and women eventually got to me. You do not go around killing innocent people for nothing.

If Nigeria wan divide make it divide sef wetin?which kind rubbish be this?why Fulani Herdsmen go dey slaughter people like this?I just dey pissed off.

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Henri8: 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
HungerBAD:
Exactly.

Freaking Moro.n

My brother/sister, the Bachema people dealt with them.[quote author=haykes post=64175018][/quote]
Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by chubinwa(m): 10:45pm On Jan 13, 2018
EDOPRO:
u tink dis is Nigeria where we hav baby sitters as senators and rep members. go and make enquiry wat hapned to dia callous political leader and u will find out dat Nigeria is a joke.
sometimes I feel so grieved for been a Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see / Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday / Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.