Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Can One Pray In The Hotel Room Before Going To Bed With His Fiancee? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can One Pray In The Hotel Room Before Going To Bed With His Fiancee? (331 Views)

IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church / Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? / Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can One Pray In The Hotel Room Before Going To Bed With His Fiancee? by Omuneizzy6(m): 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
I don't really know how active this prayer will be in the hotel room with my fiancee...am i free to pray before anyother thing may come up.. Guys help...Jesus loves you..
Re: Can One Pray In The Hotel Room Before Going To Bed With His Fiancee? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
You can pray anywhere even in the toilet. Your prayed will be heard depending on your motive and what you do around that area.
The LORD is watching everywhere, keeping his eye on both the evil and the good.( Prov 15:3)

(1) (Reply)

The Kinds Of People You Find In A Church Service / Why Do Christians Or Moslems Quote Their Religious Books In A Random Pattern? / Adeboye Set To Hold Interdenominational Prayer Session For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.