Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Destiny's Child, the Hip-Hop Group - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Destiny's Child, the Hip-Hop Group (16154 Views)

The Desperate Chicks- Naija's Destiny's Child? / Tlc Vs Destiny's Child / 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destiny's Child, the Hip-Hop Group by seeni4ever(m): 11:42am On Dec 25, 2005
which of the destiny child group you think makes the group more popular. Beyoncé Knowles, Kelly Rowland or Michelle Williams.

Re: Destiny's Child, the Hip-Hop Group by Nobody: 2:10am On Dec 27, 2005
duh?? Beyonce of course , everyone overlooks kelly n michelle like theyre transparent or something

Kelly is the bomb!
Re: Destiny's Child, the Hip-Hop Group by snazzydawn(f): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2005
KELLY!!!!she is kellydabomb...I love Mich too,she is more mature and very cool too!!!
Re: Destiny's Child, the Hip-Hop Group by IAH(f): 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2005
Beyonce rocks!
Re: Destiny's Child, the Hip-Hop Group by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2005
as u can see in the pic , beyonce is in the front

the other two r co-pilots
Re: Destiny's Child, the Hip-Hop Group by Michaela(f): 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2005
So do I think! Beyoncé IS Destiny's Child
Re: Destiny's Child, the Hip-Hop Group by hotangel2(f): 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2005
Beyonce is what makes destiny's child! Best believe that! The handbags(kelly and mich), might be good or whatnot, but Beyonce carries the name DC. As in... duhhhh!

[img]http://www.music2000.it/img_foto_archivio/SENODEHU/DESTINY'S%20CHILD2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.ukbritney.biz/destinyschild/photos/downloads/wallpapers/01.jpg[/img]

Do u see where beyonce is in all those picture? Now you tell me!

Personally i think Kelly is the best. Beyonce is too... ITK. Mich needs to be lively.
Re: Destiny's Child, the Hip-Hop Group by seeni4ever(m): 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2005
well, to me i think the group made them who they are today.there is destiny child before they started their own solo careers. the group makes them popuplar in which beyonce is more popular and then they use the popularity again to make destiny child the best group ever. so everthing is "vice versa"
Re: Destiny's Child, the Hip-Hop Group by hotangel2(f): 5:00am On Dec 28, 2005

They are all hot. Yes they are.
Re: Destiny's Child, the Hip-Hop Group by Rhodalyn(f): 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2006
kiss kiss kiss

Re: Destiny's Child, the Hip-Hop Group by eveseh(f): 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2006
they hoot

Re: Destiny's Child, the Hip-Hop Group by Z4M4eva(f): 10:27am On Apr 28, 2006
Seriously. They Rock.
Re: Destiny's Child, the Hip-Hop Group by 1Lola(f): 8:15pm On May 16, 2006
i luv me some destiny's child , especially beyonce!
Re: Destiny's Child, the Hip-Hop Group by omogenaija(f): 3:10am On May 31, 2006
didn't u beyonce's mother's name is destiny ?

hence the name destiny's child.

so since destiny's child is solo she sometimes features a girl named Kelly Rowland and so girl names Michelle. I dont know Michelle's last name.

i once went to a music store and saw a picture of beyonce by herself which said destiny's child as her name.

i will see if i can get the picture online.
Re: Destiny's Child, the Hip-Hop Group by 1Lola(f): 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2006
destinys child they got from the bible and beyonce was beyonces mothers maiden name
Re: Destiny's Child, the Hip-Hop Group by eveseh(f): 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2006
nice one

Re: Destiny's Child, the Hip-Hop Group by oghos2k(m): 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2006
I think Beyonce Rocks
Re: Destiny's Child, the Hip-Hop Group by socool1(f): 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2006
destiny's child is a r&b group i think hmmn undecided
Re: Destiny's Child, the Hip-Hop Group by iice(f): 3:24pm On Jun 16, 2006
Kelly's actually my favorite but Beyonce is the more commercial one and the center of DC probably because her father put her in front or whateva!, nwayz 2 band they retiring but they got 2 do what they got 2 do tongue
Re: Destiny's Child, the Hip-Hop Group by SvS(f): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2006
beyonce is naked in this pic

Re: Destiny's Child, the Hip-Hop Group by SvS(f): 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2006
thay roc tho

Re: Destiny's Child, the Hip-Hop Group by Emad(f): 9:13am On May 09, 2007
i think they have nice songs but Beyonce sort of over shadows the others she was like the choir mistress
i think she shd have given the others a fair enough chance to sing
i realised Michelle had a good voice but never had enough opportunity to express it embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Video: Rudeboy – “Together” Ft. Patoranking / How To Get Signed To @donjazzy’s Mavin Records – Mavin 2.0 / Wizkid And Tems Bag 5 Nominations At The 2021 Soul Train Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.