Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? (7960 Views)

Download The Hip Hop Remix Of Asa's Jailer For Free! Dope! Dope! Super Dope! / Top 20 Reasons Why 2pac Is Alive / Destiny's Child, the Hip-Hop Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by manuel(m): 5:39pm On May 23, 2005
I think 2pac was way ahead of B.I.G, what do you think?
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by Allenpowered(m): 5:42pm On May 23, 2005
Man don't disappoint me.What kind of question is that...Tupac is the man for all times...thuglife!!!

How many cds has B.I.G after his death?

Tupac was a revolutionary, the best-in-class...it would be another age to have another rapper like him.

After hisĀ  death, an era in rap music was closed!
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by bootysue(f): 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2005
of course 2 pac. thats comparing a tram with a train i think. 2 pac's music is evergreen and clearly he's got a rare talent.

surely i can't count how many albums were released after his death.
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by olaide07(f): 9:24am On Jun 06, 2005
Tupac really made greater impact in the hip-hop world.Still had many album after his death
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by Pinky(f): 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2005
wat death of TUPAC are u all still talking about at this age.. dont u all know the guy is alive......? dint u hear it in the news, he faked his death?
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by neo(m): 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2005
i don't know where you guys kept the hip-hop magic mega star michael Jackson i think he's dope
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by Allenpowered(m): 11:25am On Jun 11, 2005
yeah MJ is so dope he's smoking kidds...abeg make we free that MJ guy...
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by audu(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2005
Hey, i think 2pac is da greatest,.... he's da bomb when it comes to hip hop. I think nobody has attained the standard 2pac set in hiphop till date. Even after his death, he still pulls effects. He's a real legend !! ;
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by otokx(m): 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2005
2pac made and is still making an impact on the hip-hop world.
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by vexxy(f): 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2005
I must agree with Tupac having the greatest impact on rap. Not hip-hop but rap. His lyrics were poetic and meaningful. They stretched far beyond "drug dealing, taking your woman, my hood" type songs. Songs of love, appreciation, and encouragement also flowed from within.

His songs seemed to come from the heart and connect with so many different people.
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by nddy(m): 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2005
Biggy rules
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by cushman(m): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2005
Tupac is an icon
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by nddy(m): 12:54am On Sep 13, 2005
biggy is a legend , there is always that distinction between a legend and an icon
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by Owen(m): 11:47am On Oct 10, 2005
What ya all saying...Tupac is dead yet alive...Tupac will always be second to none angry
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by icingbaby(f): 2:34am On Dec 18, 2005
it 2pac, i don't even have one of b.i.g cd, but i have all tupac cd. cheesy
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 6:15am On Dec 18, 2005
I will have to say tupac made a greater impact
Its not that he was better then BIG

But the man had more POWER
When it came to presence, no one could touch pac

But to me BIG had a much better lyrical flow...
but That is now always what does it, look at fifty for instance, he is not even top fifty lyrically
but since he has power he can run shit

Ua definatly pac, but BIG dey second oh
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by menike(m): 3:36am On Dec 20, 2005
Yo !!

It's like dis B.I.G is known as the King

Pac is the ThugLife guy .

Judging now, 2pac is the greatest Hit'Em Up
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by spikelord(m): 8:17am On Dec 27, 2005
Pac all day. His diss song to BIGGIE (Hit'em up) was regarded as the best diss song ever. Pac made a far better impact that Biggie in the Hip Hop world.
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by spikelord(m): 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2006
Tupac is still believed to be alive and I partially agree with that. He is a don and I don't think anyone can be like him again in the Music World. The only one who raps like Pac is LIL ZANE and I think he's the only one for now. Armaru Shakur is still the best all day.
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by lyrnx(m): 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2006
Biggie only had one style, were Pac ripped a piss on biggie by generating multiple styles and still tryna keep it as real as he saw life. I mean look at the difference between lil homies and unconditional love.

were as Biggies songs were all about him and living in a one roomed shack which never happened for the niggar
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by Sama(f): 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2006
B.I.G. made more a impact on me, dats all ima say. NY rep.
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by lyrnx(m): 11:53am On Jan 04, 2006
But Biggie was still alive when Pac died and for 6 months failed to even make an impact when all eyes were finally on him. Were as life after death did not progress for Biggie neither.]#

Physically he was bigger than pac fairplay, but intellectually pac was the man he made hip-hop what it is today by taking on the whole east-coast b himself. Which i think is crazy, but the man still did it.

R.I.P
Tupac we miss u man.
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by Advin(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2006
2pac's the man. B.I.G was just popular b/cos he was big.
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by Sama(f): 5:27am On Jan 24, 2006
u aint even kno whut u talkin about. Biggie tha best. Pac was only popular cuz he was bad.
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:30am On Mar 01, 2006
@ Sama
Is it because you are from new york that you saying biggie had a bigger impact on rap
You know biggie was even more bad then Tupac, He was a real life drug dealer,

But anyways Tupac impacted the rap scene way more than biggie. Thats y every rapper today wants to be pac. He had wayyyyy more power then biggie. That is just a fact
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by Oracle(m): 1:54am On Jul 10, 2006
This is not something to dispute because it is obvious that 2pac

Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by QueenB1(f): 7:13am On Oct 19, 2006
Its Biggie Biggie Biggie Cant u see?

BIG forver. Cause we cant stop!!! kiss kiss
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by pymexys(f): 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2006
pac is the greatest rapper of all times.pac made more impact than biggie.
but pls,lets just enjoy both they're music n not get into the "beef thing".its not healthy for the industry.they both made good music.other rappers too like nas,rakim,ice-cube,run dmc,jay-z,krs1,n lots of others too made impact,though 2pac is d greatest,to me.
r.i.p, pac and biggie.

Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by ANDSTEL(m): 10:09am On Oct 20, 2006
men wen u talk of raps music, there is absolutely no body both in the past and present to compare 2pac wit. the lEgacy he has left in the raps musiC arena will live for ever , in short i even doubt whether any body in future can meet measure up to his hight except me.MENAHWILE I AM ON MY WAY TO HIT THE WORLD STRAIGHT ON THE 4 HEAD WIT HARDCORE RAPS WHILE I ADORE MY RAPS LEGEND(T PAC)
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by whiteboy(m): 11:18am On Oct 24, 2006
Dudes!
I CAN SAY THAT I AM TUPAC'S NUMBER ONE FAN FOR LIFE COS NO ONE LOVES AND SEES HIM LIKE I DO
SEE MY TOPIC AND POST UR THREAD ( 'TUPAC WAS AND STILL IS THE REALEST' AND LETS TALK MORE ) WHITEBOY

I need y'all to never argue about the fact the 2PAC AMARU SHAKUR aka MAKAVELI was and is still the realest/greatest rapper ever. HE'S WAS/IS FAR AHEAD OF BIGGIE IN ALL ASPECTS

I've been listening to PAC ever since I was 9years, diggin his rhymes and even when I knew just a lil' about what he was saying, I just loved him. Even 12years after i've known him, I still dig 2PAC's style and he will always be my number one no matter what.

Its been TEN years after his demise and here's a lil' something I composed in memory of PAC. Its a poem because I love to do this. You might aswell call me a poet because i've got a whole lot in my archive.

In loving memory of TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR aka LESANE PARISH CROOKS aka MAKAVELI

BALLAD OF A SOULJA: Composed on 13TH September 2006 (Exactly 10years after his demise)

He came, He wrote and spoke
He spoke with courage,
words that encourage
but He left at an early age
My heart has wept for a decade
with tears flowing in a cascade

They claimed He was violent
because He refused to be silent
but when He left they all wept
A tattoo of him is engraved in my heart
so we both will never be apart
Ten year since He's been gone,
He's still not done

I don't expect his return
because Machiavelli's return made him the Don
some think He's dead
while some think He's not
but the truth is; HE LIVES, like it or not

How about that for my man 2PAC? He must be smiling wherever he is right now
HOLLA BACK IF YOU'RE A FAN!
SEE MY THREAD( TUPAC WAS AND STILL IS THE REALEST AND LETS TALK MORE )
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by maxjax(m): 3:56am On Jan 16, 2007
Man dat was way kool, im down wit dat poem, itz of d hook!
Re: 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? by maxjax(m): 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2007
Guyz check this link out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qS5aoUUpt0

pac's life song played backwards (hidden message)

Holla back guyz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download The Hottest 9JA DJ Mix Of 2017 "The Industry Mixtape" / Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] / Naija Music Videos Download Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.