Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

How do i Travel To China,what it takes - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How do i Travel To China,what it takes (7371 Views)

Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi / Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by sholajigga(m): 11:21am On Feb 04, 2018
ropodinho3633:

Exactly, are you in China?

Been there, and going soon.
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by effissyman(m): 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
sholajigga:

Been there, and going soon.
Are u going there to study??
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by sholajigga(m): 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
Yes sir!

effissyman:

Are u going there to study??
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by Alfred2000: 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
Olajideadm:
Oh my advice of you are coming to stay in china for a long period of time my advice go for student visa as business can only take you 1-3months depend how many months you were given and on getting to china you cannot renew it that is why most people go for study visa...
What about scholarship for masters studies? Can one apply for that? How available are their scholarships for international students..?
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by sholajigga(m): 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
effissyman:

Wow!! Need to get admission over there also.... Thanks

Im still in naija.

What course would you like to study?
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by effissyman(m): 11:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
sholajigga:

Im still in naija.
What course would you like to study?
Computer science... Pls can we chat on whatsapp sir
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by sholajigga(m): 2:09am On Feb 07, 2018
effissyman:

Computer science... Pls can we chat on whatsapp sir

Email me sir, I’ll send you my number.
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by aumeehn: 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
chukxie:

You're welcome, brotherly!
Boss, i applied to a university in Nanning, Guangxi zhuang Autonomous Region, Just 3hrs to Guangzhou by train. I'm waiting for my admission and visa application form hopefully it will be out by next week or in the next 2 weeks, please what are the necessary docs required for Visa, besides i applied for language studies in the school which i just want to study for only one semester then switch to my course. The application for degree courses starts April and ends in June, so the plan is to apply while i'm there, then register and pay tuition when admission is out. Some guys are discouraging me that i will likely not get the visa for language studies. Help a bro pls i need to know the required docs and the amount in Sponsor account so that i will get the visa without much stress. Thanks
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by sholajigga(m): 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
Log on to www.visaforchina.org

aumeehn:
Boss, i applied to a university in Nanning, Guangxi zhuang Autonomous Region, Just 3hrs to Guangzhou by train. I'm waiting for my admission and visa application form hopefully it will be out by next week or in the next 2 weeks, please what are the necessary docs required for Visa, besides i applied for language studies in the school which i just want to study for only one semester then switch to my course. The application for degree courses starts April and ends in June, so the plan is to apply while i'm there, then register and pay tuition when admission is out. Some guys are discouraging me that i will likely not get the visa for language studies. Help a bro pls i need to know the required docs and the amount in Sponsor account so that i will get the visa without much stress. Thanks
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by aumeehn: 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2018
sholajigga:
Log on to www.visaforchina.org

thanks boss, Please what are my chances of getting visa with a language course admission??
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by sholajigga(m): 9:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
aumeehn:
thanks boss, Please what are my chances of getting visa with a language course admission??

Pls don’t go to Abuja ooo. That Abuja is bad news when it comes to language.

I applied for language too and I was given visa here in Lagos.
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by chukxie(m): 12:32am On Feb 08, 2018
aumeehn:

Good day. Bro. I don't know much regarding international students admissions in China because i didn't attend college here. However, one thing I know is that you are likely not going to be granted a visa when applying for a short term Chinese language course on a Nigerian passport. I recall last February while I was at the Chinese embassy in Abuja to pick up some document, I overheard a Chinese visa interviewer telling a visa applicant it was unnecessary for him (the applicant) to travel to China to learn Chinese when there were already a few Confucius Institutes in Nigeria where people go to learn Chinese. The visa was not granted. Here's my little advice: Stick with the bachelor's. Has the college sent you your JW202 form ? That's a very vital piece of document you need in order to secure your study visa to China. All the best to you.

1 Like

Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by aumeehn: 8:30am On Feb 08, 2018
chukxie:

Good day. Bro. I don't know much regarding international students admissions in China because i didn't attend college here. However, one thing I know is that you are likely not going to be granted a visa when applying for a short term Chinese language course on a Nigerian passport. I recall last February while I was at the Chinese embassy in Abuja to pick up some document, I overheard a Chinese visa interviewer telling visa applicant it was unnecessary for him (the applicant) to travel to China to learn Chinese when there were already a few Confucius Institutes in Nigeria where people go to learn Chinese. The visa was not granted. Here's my little advice: Stick with the bachelor's. Has the college sent you your JW202 form ? That's a very vital piece of document you need in order to secure your study visa to China. All the best to you.
No it will be sent to me next week. The thing is Application for bachelors starts April, i want to go there and start the language program maybe next month then Apply in person for the bachelors while studying the language when admission is out i will pay tuition and renew my permit. Thanks though!
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by aumeehn: 8:31am On Feb 08, 2018
sholajigga:

Pls don’t go to Abuja ooo. That Abuja is bad news when it comes to language.

I applied for language too and I was given visa here in Lagos.
Hah! Bro i'm very far from Lagos o, i based in the North! So my chances of getting visa is very slim dam! I just don't want tp wait till August or September.
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by sholajigga(m): 8:44am On Feb 08, 2018
chukxie:

Good day. Bro. I don't know much regarding international students admissions in China because i didn't attend college here. However, one thing I know is that you are likely not going to be granted a visa when applying for a short term Chinese language course on a Nigerian passport. I recall last February while I was at the Chinese embassy in Abuja to pick up some document, I overheard a Chinese visa interviewer telling visa applicant it was unnecessary for him (the applicant) to travel to China to learn Chinese when there were already a few Confucius Institutes in Nigeria where people go to learn Chinese. The visa was not granted. Here's my little advice: Stick with the bachelor's. Has the college sent you your JW202 form ? That's a very vital piece of document you need in order to secure your study visa to China. All the best to you.

So TRUE!

The same thing was said to me too 3 years ago.

aumeehn:
Hah! Bro i'm very far from Lagos o, i based in the North! So my chances of getting visa is very slim dam! I just don't want tp wait till August or September.

It’s either Lagos for language or you wait for bachelor’s degree o.

I met a guy who even went to Abuja with admission for petroleum engineering, and he was denied visa.

He had to come to Lagos and he was granted visa.

Abuja is bad news, I don’t advise people to go there.

1 Like

Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by aumeehn: 9:03am On Feb 08, 2018
sholajigga:

So TRUE!

The same thing was said to me too 3 years ago.

It’s either Lagos for language or you wait for bachelor’s degree o.

I met a guy who even went to Abuja with admission for petroleum engineering, and he was denied visa.

He had to come to Lagos and he was granted visa.

Abuja is bad news, I don’t advise people to go there.
O boy! So na Lagos sure pass. Ok na when i get the papers i dey go lagos straight, pls drop your contact for me let's relate.

1 Like

Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by sholajigga(m): 10:24am On Feb 08, 2018
aumeehn:
O boy! So na Lagos sure pass. Ok na when i get the papers i dey go lagos straight, pls drop your contact for me let's relate.

Email me
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by chukxie(m): 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
aumeehn:
No it will be sent to me next week. The thing is Application for bachelors starts April, i want to go there and start the language program maybe next month then Apply in person for the bachelors while studying the language when admission is out i will pay tuition and renew my permit. Thanks though!

All the best!
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by bogolobango(m): 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
@sholajigga do you have any idea of a china business visa
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by sholajigga(m): 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
bogolobango:
@sholajigga do you have any idea of a china business visa

Www.visaforchina.org
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by ezeonye2014: 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
please can someone tell me abt Taiwan or Japan is it a good please what is the best visa to go there
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by dammyalabs: 1:21pm On May 08, 2019
hey guys,i have a good news for you on how to get china working visa ,the company will be the one to do the visa for you,but you will still need to go to Abuja for Biometrics,they are recruiting international trade executive,they want who can speak English language very well with marketing skills.i can guide you on how to apply before the offer closes.whatsap 09050211978
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by ariyebaba(m): 5:14pm On May 08, 2019
dammyalabs:
hey guys,i have a good news for you on how to get china working visa ,the company will be the one to do the visa for you,but you will still need to go to Abuja for Biometrics,they are recruiting international trade executive,they want who can speak English language very well with marketing skills.i can guide you on how to apply before the offer closes.whatsap 09050211978

Post everything here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Officers At Murtala Muhammed Airport / Appointment At Spanish Embassy Nigeria / When Is The Uk Embassy Closing For The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.