Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,768 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

My Cinderella (dedicated To All The Damsels In Nairaland) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Cinderella (dedicated To All The Damsels In Nairaland) (808 Views)

Why Did Cinderella's Fairy Godmother Not Show Up Until It Was Time For The Ball? / Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! / A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cinderella (dedicated To All The Damsels In Nairaland) by Donsagacious(m): 12:09am On Apr 12, 2010
You are my Cinderella.
Let me sing forever.
Your smile is all the guarrantee I need for a succesfull day.
You are the one I will always love forever.
Your touch sends millions of electrick charges running all-over my body.
Me, leave You, in this world and the ones to come never!
You are the only one that makes my life worth-living.
Your love flows so freely to me even more than a river.
Please stay with me forever.
Don't cry because, Your tears will drive me mad.
Just smile for me because, with that, I am immuned to the wickedness of this world.
Don't witdraw Your love from me for it spells "doomed for life".
Just say You love me and I am more than a conqueror.
You are my Cinderella.
Woe betide any mortal who dares to hurt You.
For I will fight him with the last drop of my blood.
I will shout it at the mountain tops.
I will say it in higher places.
You are my Cinderella.
Donsagacious@hotmail.com

Re: My Cinderella (dedicated To All The Damsels In Nairaland) by dominique(f): 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2010
awwww. . .sweet smiley
Re: My Cinderella (dedicated To All The Damsels In Nairaland) by vescucci(m): 5:16am On Apr 13, 2010
No comment on the poem thingie. So dominique is a Cinderella. Hmmm
Re: My Cinderella (dedicated To All The Damsels In Nairaland) by dominique(f): 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2010
^^^ lmao grin that's what the poster says o! cheesy
Re: My Cinderella (dedicated To All The Damsels In Nairaland) by Moyola(f): 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2010
Omo! c haz d guy hanz up! grin
Re: My Cinderella (dedicated To All The Damsels In Nairaland) by MyneWhite1(f): 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2010
Nice sweet poem.
Re: My Cinderella (dedicated To All The Damsels In Nairaland) by ravenzord(m): 5:24am On Apr 15, 2010
LOL @ DonSagacious, your poem has potential, I could help you with fine tuning it if you want, but you really have to take down that your picture first of all,or you could be at the receiving end of lotta cruel jokes.
Re: My Cinderella (dedicated To All The Damsels In Nairaland) by Donsagacious(m): 6:38am On Apr 15, 2010
Thanks Bro for that piece of advice. But, that's innevitable okay. And, 4rm d way U sounded, seems like we U've got a passion 4 writing 2 or ?. Keep me posted.
Re: My Cinderella (dedicated To All The Damsels In Nairaland) by spikedcylinder: 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2010
Moyola:

Omo! c haz d guy hanz up! grin

Rotflmao!!! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Letter To Karl Maier / Man, 70 Arrested For Defiling Girl, 8 / For All The Aspiring Authors, Lets Rub Minds Together (chat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.