Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

“My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos (38324 Views)

My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) / The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You / Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by mkpurumma090(f): 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
fyn guy kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by Diso60090(m): 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
iamJ:
at ur old age, ure saying mummy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ur sense neva mature yet angry angry angry angry

Person wey come from Home and person wey come from house differences dey

eg: like you Person nor need tell me say na house you from

2 Likes

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by emperordelis(m): 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
Newpride:
Kill that ur mother for the whole world to know u aren't wicked ......... Ordinary recruit go dey form anyhow.
sometimes,i dey wonder if na yansh some people dey use think

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by tochivitus(m): 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
spiritedtete:

So at his Age he should disown his mother... Did he say he mum is still feeding him or still sucking under her... Or maybe when u get to his age u will kill your own mum... Eti e ma gboro jatijati...

abeg no mind the mumu nah him type they insult their parent by calling them by their name
Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by honorr: 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
Didnt she add "useless"...maybe u'll know the meaning of the word family after u hv lost a limb.
Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by Paradigme777: 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
iamJ:

Hé should say mama abi? Local chap. na joke oo grin
Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by highchief1: 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
dainformant:
A handsome Nigerian soldier has revealed how his family especially his mother is displeased with him for being in the north eastern part of the country for the past three years without telling any of them. According to Daniel, his reason for doing that is because she (the mother) would consistently worry over his safety in the region as he also revealed that he's preparing to go back home soon.

Below is what he shared on Facebook yesterday;

My mummy says am wicked and heartless all because for the past 3years have been in Northeast without telling any of them. But i told her that i have my reasons of doing that because she might have sleepless night but i always let her knw dat am fine and strong. Finally i will be with you soon mummy, preparing to come back home.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/mum-says-wicked-heartless-handsome-nigerian-soldier-reveals-photos.html
foolish guy ur mums prayer would help u more than that juju u bilief in
Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by mkpurumma090(f): 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
mommy, mummy,mama mom fa ncha bu otu

2 Likes

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by Elnino4ladies: 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
All this non commission officers sef

2 Likes

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by Arckeen: 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
iamJ:

wetin make he call him mama Abeg ?

2 Likes

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by Gentlesniper(m): 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
This one join NA just for show, so we should fry water becos your mum said u are heartless, as if you are the only soldier in the north east. every idiot these days dey crave for attention

1 Like

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by Spoilt4toto: 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
iamJ:

keep qwayet! If you don't respect your mom, keep out other people's matter who respect theirs.

1 Like

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by Johnnybravo95(m): 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
iamJ:
abeg e get how person go mature reach e no go call him mama kiss mumcy angry

the guy na mumu soldier, na him type go be cleaner and washermen dey form war hero
Oya tell us wetin him for call am? Hw did u even escape from the Psychiatric hospital self?

1 Like

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by okerekeikpo: 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
Everywhere in Nigeria is Northeast, all of use are suffering and no place is safe in NIGERIA
Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by sheDD(m): 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
gather round!!! all those that went and checked the young solider on Facebook
Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by tochivitus(m): 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
iamJ:

I still call my parent , mummy and daddy, yes we all do in our family, including our most eldest brother he is married with 3 kids and yes I will continue to call them that, it makes me happy and it makes them happy too. so go an call police

1 Like

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by Originalsly: 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
Diso60090:

Person wey come from Home and person wey come from house differences dey

eg: like you Person nor need tell me say na house you from
Really?...he's from house?..I swear was from under bridge.
@ topic... he making sense....the reason for not saying. But then don't think a soldier should really be telling his location anyways. At pics... are soldiers now this soft?..have to be wearing knee and elbow pads? Wow!
Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by eagleonearth(m): 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
iamJ:

the guy na mumu soldier, na him type go be cleaner and washermen dey form war hero
oboy no be everybody be kpako. My mum dey near 70 and all of us still call her mummy. It's in our DNA. even if she gets to 100, i might not be able to call her mama.

1 Like

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by Deemg(m): 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
Good. A patriotic Nigerian soldier. He knows how mother feels about their children. YOU only need her prayer and blessing to deal with those bastards, boko harams. God will surely protect and you and your contemporaries. Carry go young soldier.
Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by bewla(m): 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
CplusJason:
Daniel Looks like Buhari?

It's just you and your eyes dear.
story hearing bad news
Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by otabaotaba: 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
Dear it is well with u and ur colleagues, u will see ur mum in good health
Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by mechanics(m): 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jochabed:
Is it just me,but the man looks like Buhari.
hmmmm, you have come again, how does he look like Buhari?
Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by Bollinger(m): 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
iamJ:

Are you normal at all?

1 Like

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by Kykyblaze(m): 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nigeria army and AK47 undecided undecided undecided
Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
iamJ:

.......................................................................................................................
to all those mentioning me, a matured man calls his mama mum, mother not mummy

you've lost it bro
are you this stupid in real life?

1 Like

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by Gabriel27: 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
honestly speaking, he looks like buhari at that last pic
Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by sirBLUNT: 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jochabed:
Is it just me,but the man looks like Buhari.
pls dear don't ever compare light and darkness they can never be thesame...
Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by Berlyn1(f): 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
See fine boy lol.. Daniel I like u already just dat u not gon see this embarassed

kiss kiss
Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by aleeyus(m): 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
CplusJason:
I don't want him to look like that failure... angry

LOL

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by OmniSparrow: 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
iamJ:

.......................................................................................................................
Smh. Lots of imbeciles on social media will just try and force their opinion from little knowledge on others.

1 Like

Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by BluntBoy(m): 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
CplusJason:
I don't want him to look like that failure... angry

You call Buhari a failure?

In his military career, he reached the apex. And toward achieving that, he was one time military governor and at another time, minister of petroleum and then head of state.

In his political career, he again reached the apex by becoming president.

Does that define failure? In two chosen careers, he reached the apex.
Re: “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos by mildflame: 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
iamJ:

You be confirm AJAPAKO 2d CORE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Handsome Nigerian Man Spotted Hawking Pure Water In A Suit - Photos / How Nigerian Companies Choose Who To Fire When They Downsize / Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.