Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Phone4less Is A Scam - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Phone4less Is A Scam (322 Views)

Phone4less Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phone4less Is A Scam by ayowiz(m): 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
i had put a topic up before but took it down because he promised to give me my money but he again failed saying i was disturbing him over small money so this is my official report of a nairalander who call him self phone4less with real name Ogbolu Chukwuna. on the 13th of January 2018 me and mr phone4less stroke a deal for a zte mifi i then proceed to the bank to make payment of 12,000 into his account due to the difference in location and the fact the i am in a private school where i have limited freedom he then promised to send the mifi but has since then always coming up with one strory or the other he has also gone ahead to block my number and cuts my calls with other numbers once he knows that i am the one call his account number is 0236590331 wema bank. kindly help appeal to him to send my money back and start his year on a good note rather than scam an 18year old boy who is old enough to give birth to i am helping someone buy the mifi and the person has gone ahead to report me to the school authority and i am to face disciplinary actions because of phone4less he is currently online but am sure would choose not to respond to this

(1) (Reply)

Samsung J7 2017 For Sale / Samsung Galaxy S6 For Sale / Used Samsung Galaxy S10e (6/128gb) Plus New Phone Case....SOLD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.