Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,770 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Phone4less Is A Scam - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Phone4less Is A Scam (690 Views)

Phone4less Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone4less Is A Scam by ayowiz(m): 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
i had put a topic up before but took it down because he promised to give me my money but he again failed saying i was disturbing him over small money so this is my official report of a nairalander who call him self phone4less with real name Ogbolu Chukwuna. on the 13th of January 2018 me and mr phone4less stroke a deal for a zte mifi i then proceed to the bank to make payment of 12,000 into his account due to the difference in location and the fact the i am in a private school where i have limited freedom he then promised to send the mifi but has since then always coming up with one strory or the other he has also gone ahead to block my number and cuts my calls with other numbers once he knows that i am the one call his account number is 0236590331 wema bank. kindly help appeal to him to send my money back and start his year on a good note rather than scam an 18year old boy who is old enough to give birth to i am helping someone buy the mifi and the person has gone ahead to report me to the school authority and i am to face disciplinary actions because of phone4less he is currently online but am sure would choose not to respond to this
ccphone4less
cc@bobo65
Re: Phone4less Is A Scam by bobo65(m): 10:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
ayowiz:
i had put a topic up before but took it down because he promised to give me my money but he again failed saying i was disturbing him over small money so this is my official report of a nairalander who call him self phone4less with real name Ogbolu Chukwuna. on the 13th of January 2018 me and mr phone4less stroke a deal for a zte mifi i then proceed to the bank to make payment of 12,000 into his account due to the difference in location and the fact the i am in a private school where i have limited freedom he then promised to send the mifi but has since then always coming up with one strory or the other he has also gone ahead to block my number and cuts my calls with other numbers once he knows that i am the one call his account number is 0236590331 wema bank. kindly help appeal to him to send my money back and start his year on a good note rather than scam an 18year old boy who is old enough to give birth to i am helping someone buy the mifi and the person has gone ahead to report me to the school authority and i am to face disciplinary actions because of phone4less he is currently online but am sure would choose not to respond to this
ccphone4less
cc@bobo65

I'm here bro
He seems off the radar
Re: Phone4less Is A Scam by alexx187(m): 12:34am On Jan 14, 2018
@bobo65,im surprised at the mention of my moniker by u,i havent had a one on one deal with u and i like ur camaraderie online,kindly get ur facts right n think constructively before u post,i dont want my account tainted with negativity cos it has neva happened b4 n it wont happen,alexx187 doesnt belong in that league,so kindly retract ur statement and do the needful.thanks
Re: Phone4less Is A Scam by alexx187(m): 12:41am On Jan 14, 2018
bobo65:

I'm here bro
He seems off the radar
His second moniker is alexx187
oga stop spewing trash n use ur head,do i look like phone4less 2 u,besides i have neva sold a mifi device on this forum,go n check my profile oga if u no want make GOD scatter the reputation u have built by falsely accusing me of what i neva got myself entangled with,FYI im proudly omoluabi so i dnt see the correlation here.#geturfactsright.
Re: Phone4less Is A Scam by bobo65(m): 1:15am On Jan 14, 2018
alexx187:
oga stop spewing trash n use ur head,do i look like phone4less 2 u,besides i have neva sold a mifi device on this forum,go n check my profile oga if u no want make GOD scatter the reputation u have built by falsely accusing me of what i neva got myself entangled with,FYI im proudly omoluabi so i dnt see the correlation here.#geturfactsright.

Really sorry bro
Re: Phone4less Is A Scam by lekbel09(m): 1:24am On Jan 14, 2018
dont know why people behave this way,just dey spoil market for honest dealers like me
Re: Phone4less Is A Scam by alexx187(m): 1:30am On Jan 14, 2018
bobo65:

Really sorry bro
NO P.
Re: Phone4less Is A Scam by alexx187(m): 1:32am On Jan 14, 2018
@bobo65 no wahala..
Re: Phone4less Is A Scam by Sanemind(m): 6:59am On Jan 14, 2018
ayowiz:
ccphone4less
cc@bobo65
That's why is gud to transact within ur locality,but O.p say the truth u were gonna add money and sell it to whoever u were u buying it for,cos l don't see why you should be killing ursef buying mifi for pple,now see wat u av gotten ursef into
Re: Phone4less Is A Scam by bobo65(m): 11:59am On Jan 14, 2018
Sanemind:
That's why is gud to transact within ur locality,but O.p say the truth u were gonna add money and sell it to whoever u were u buying it for,cos l don't see why you should be killing ursef buying mifi for pple,now see wat u av gotten ursef into

Is reselling an item now wrong?

1 Like

Re: Phone4less Is A Scam by selfmadeOLX(m): 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
shocked

(1) (Reply)

MTN/GLO Promo! 2gb At 800; 4.5gb At 1600; 7.2gb At 2000; 8.75gb At 2350; etc / Buy A Compaq Laptop Here With Free Internet Connection / I Have A Clean Nokia E66 4sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.