Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Man Sends Wife A Spreadsheet Of All The Times She Denied Him Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Sends Wife A Spreadsheet Of All The Times She Denied Him Sex (1086 Views)

My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Sends Wife A Spreadsheet Of All The Times She Denied Him Sex by UpdateBoss: 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
The key to improving intimacy is creating a spreadsheet to document all the times you felt rejected and then emailing said spreadsheet to your partner, right? Wrong??

Earlier on today, social media took a sharp turn as Twitter users took to taking turns over a marital issue that happened for a while but was brought to light of recent..

For some reason, though, one unnamed man presumably thought it would be a good idea to do just that. So, he set up a three-columned spreadsheet of all the times he initiated sex with his wife over the course of six weeks. In column A he recorded the date in column B he included the response (yes or no) and in column C he wrote down the excuse his wife used against having sex on a particular night.

Someone claiming to be the wife took the spreadsheet to Reddit and, under the username throwwwwaway29, shared it with the relationships community, writing: “My husband [M26] sent me [F26] an immature, inflammatory email as I was driving to the airport for a 10-day work trip. Now he has cut contact.”

Deadspin’s The Concourse blog published the woman’s full description, which has since been converted to a locked post on Reddit, of what occurred:

Yesterday morning, while in a taxi on the way to the airport, Husband sends a message to my work email which is connected to my phone. He’s never done this, we always communicate in person or by text. I open it up, and it’s a sarcastic diatribe basically saying he won’t miss me for the 10 days I’m gone. Also,.... Attached is.....TWO FULL SPREADSHEET WITH EXCUSES wife gave for not having SEX in the link https://akwaibom.info/husband-sends-spreadsheet-of-total-sex-permits-to-wife/

Re: Man Sends Wife A Spreadsheet Of All The Times She Denied Him Sex by erifeoluwasimi(f): 11:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
wow the man even note d the dates....he must have been so pained

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife A Spreadsheet Of All The Times She Denied Him Sex by UpdateBoss: 6:11am On Jan 14, 2018
erifeoluwasimi:
wow the man even note d the dates....he must have been so pained
As in...Very hilarious

(1) (Reply)

“I Got It From My Mama” – Endowed Lady With Curvy Backside Says (photos) / Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With One Tin To / Relocation Sales...fairly Used High Quality Italian Leather Sofas And Leather Ch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.