Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

The Masquerade That Was Knocked Down, Laid To Rest By Colleagues(pictures) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Masquerade That Was Knocked Down, Laid To Rest By Colleagues(pictures) (814 Views)

Why Must I Knock 3 Times Before Entering A Room A Dead Body Is Being Laid? / See The Ibadan Masquerade That Fire Cannot Burn (pics, Video) / Masquerade That Was Killed In Active Service In Akwa Ibom Buried By Masquerade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Masquerade That Was Knocked Down, Laid To Rest By Colleagues(pictures) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
THE MASQUERADE THAT WAS KNOKED DOWN IN UYO LAID TO REST TODAY BY HIS COLLEAGUES, SEE MASQUERADE UNDERTAKERS grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Masquerade That Was Knocked Down, Laid To Rest By Colleagues(pictures) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
See Facebook reactions

Re: The Masquerade That Was Knocked Down, Laid To Rest By Colleagues(pictures) by delishpot: 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
For real? If this is for real OP, what is so funny in this event that you were just shinning teeth?
Re: The Masquerade That Was Knocked Down, Laid To Rest By Colleagues(pictures) by Ever8054: 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
somebody said...he was born a human and died a spirit he is a legend.. grin...Nigerians with bad mouth... rip sir

1 Like

Re: The Masquerade That Was Knocked Down, Laid To Rest By Colleagues(pictures) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 11:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
delishpot:
For real? If this is for real OP, what is so funny in this event that you were just shinning teeth?
What is funny is that the undertakers are available in case you need them cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Masquerade That Was Knocked Down, Laid To Rest By Colleagues(pictures) by erifeoluwasimi(f): 11:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
undertaker masquerade s
Re: The Masquerade That Was Knocked Down, Laid To Rest By Colleagues(pictures) by delishpot: 11:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
2RUTHHURTS:

What is funny is that the undertakers are available in case you need them cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well, we will all need them at one point in time. What else was funny about that tragic tale?

Hahahaha, did I see someone remind us how the village people used to paint masquerade as spirits? That got me laughing o, Spirits came to take one of their own back home grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Masquerade That Was Knocked Down, Laid To Rest By Colleagues(pictures) by Yian1(m): 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
If them no do the burial like that, everybody for East go die.. Make no one say I dey lie o.
Re: The Masquerade That Was Knocked Down, Laid To Rest By Colleagues(pictures) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 12:00am On Jan 14, 2018
Yian1:
If them no do the burial like that, everybody for East go die.. Make no one say I dey lie o.
Which East are you taking about? Last time I checked, AKWA IBOM is a south south State wink

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2018; Viral Photo Of Housemate Cee-c Rocking A Wedding Ring / Mbaise: Victimised For No Just Cause . / Idoma Cultures & Tradition The Idomas Are Indigenes Of Benue State In North-cen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.