Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

New Born Baby Burnt To Death After Fire Outbreak At A Building In Bauchi (photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / New Born Baby Burnt To Death After Fire Outbreak At A Building In Bauchi (photos (463 Views)

Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover / When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby / Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Born Baby Burnt To Death After Fire Outbreak At A Building In Bauchi (photos by Wikinaija(m): 12:23am On Jan 14, 2018
This is very sad. A new born baby was burnt to death following a fire outbreak at a residential building in Bauchi state.

According to information gathered online, the parents of the baby did all they could to rescue the baby all to no avail as she was caught up in the outbreak before emergency officials could arrive.

http://wepublicisenaija.com/new-born-baby-burnt-death-fire-outbreak-building-bauchi-photos

Re: New Born Baby Burnt To Death After Fire Outbreak At A Building In Bauchi (photos by gentle136(m): 12:32am On Jan 14, 2018
may d innocent baby soul rest in peace. :' Buhari has brought calamity upon dis nation. dis innocent baby do not deserve dis painful death.
Re: New Born Baby Burnt To Death After Fire Outbreak At A Building In Bauchi (photos by PMWSpirit(m): 1:57am On Jan 14, 2018
Dang. This gave me shivers down my spine

Bia OP come back here and do the needful to your post. This is graphic
Re: New Born Baby Burnt To Death After Fire Outbreak At A Building In Bauchi (photos by Nobody: 3:03am On Jan 14, 2018
Are we in primary 4?.

The husband found out the baby wasn't his. The wife admitted to it.

He threatened her to kick her out & she hatched this brilliant plan to burn down the whole house as an excuse for the baby's death.

Now they are reconciled & are havin' bouts of make-up sex.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Pocket Her Baby And Reply Chat On Her Phone[photos] / My Husband Not My Choice, Woman Tells Court / 700k Per Plot At Villa Garden City, Magboro-ibafo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.