Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,721 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:58 AM

Woman Pocket Her Baby And Reply Chat On Her Phone[photos] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Pocket Her Baby And Reply Chat On Her Phone[photos] (478 Views)

Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) / My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone / How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Pocket Her Baby And Reply Chat On Her Phone[photos] by Nigeriapen(m): 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
An African mother wearing a bogus local attire audaciously kept her child in her side pocket to enable her fiddle with her phone without disturbance.
This is a viral photo of a woman who carelessly kept her child in her pocket while assessing her smartphone.
This action has attracted intense criticisms from top commenters on social media. The identity of the woman remains unknown but reports have it that she isn't a Nigerian.
"This is not bad at all. She is practicing the kangaroo style, afterall she is in a country where animals rule" a netizen mocked.

Source for more Photos at:
https://www.nigeriapen.com/2018/03/woman-pocket-her-baby-and-reply-chat-on.html?m=1

CC:Seun, Lalasticlala, Mydn44

Re: Woman Pocket Her Baby And Reply Chat On Her Phone[photos] by Nigeriapen(m): 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
Re: Woman Pocket Her Baby And Reply Chat On Her Phone[photos] by instaTUBE: 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
damn !!
Re: Woman Pocket Her Baby And Reply Chat On Her Phone[photos] by joinnow: 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
This women dey Australia season
Re: Woman Pocket Her Baby And Reply Chat On Her Phone[photos] by Mrkumareze(m): 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
Our slay mama 'll join the league soon
Re: Woman Pocket Her Baby And Reply Chat On Her Phone[photos] by chriskosherbal(m): 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
Really looks awwwful to me tho
Re: Woman Pocket Her Baby And Reply Chat On Her Phone[photos] by Juliette05(f): 10:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
Kangaroo mama

(1) (Reply)

Give Your Home A New Look With This / Nigerian Kids Are Not Lazy - Meet 7 Year Old, Nigerian Celebrity Photographer. / Thank God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.