Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

See The Life Of The Best Entreprenership Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Life Of The Best Entreprenership Student (268 Views)

The Life Changer Questions And Answers 2024 For All Chapters / Check Out The Women In The Life Of The World's Most Feared Man 'Hitler' {PHOTOS} / The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Life Of The Best Entreprenership Student by Elochii(m): 12:27am On Jan 14, 2018
Entrepreneurship has been known to be a business venture organized by someone or group of persons which involves taking some risks for it to make a profit. Over the years I have been asking myself this question;

“Do I have what it takes to be an Entrepreneur” till yet no right answer to this question. But now I think working towards your mission and vision and believe to achieve your goals can take you to yourself actualization level.

Today, I can tell you that my journey of becoming a successful entrepreneur is improving significantly despite being a student. Sit back and relax as I will show you how you can become successful as an entrepreneur while in school.

Being an entrepreneur is more than getting an excellent job or pursuing a career, it is a lifetime affair. An entrepreneur is expected to know what he/she wants in life and where to get it before going into business. Also, he/she must be goal oriented and ready to accept failure anytime and any day as a learning experience.

Do you think is possible to be an entrepreneur and a student at the same time? Indeed yes it is possible. Now here are some tips you need to have in mind.

Self-Motivated
As a student, you have to be self-motivated in all you do and try to consider every factor surrounding you. All you have to do is to identify a fast selling product or services people always look out for then you can provide them at your fee.

Once you are motivated and able to do so, then you see yourself generating self-sustaining income, and with this, you minimize the amount of time you seek help from your sponsor.

Increase Your Passion For Skills
Every student has a skill; you just have to find out yours and thereby increase your passion for it. Skills could be.....

continue reading here......https://www.elochi.com.ng/2017/09/my-life-as-entrepreneur-despite-being-a-student.html

(1) (Reply)

UNICEF Provides Uniform, Bags To 12, 000 Pupils In Adamawa / Yabatech Accounting Student Final Year Week..#fypday1 / Selenium Webdriver Online Training Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.