Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:06 AM

Should Graduates Seek Employment In Nigerian Big Churches? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Graduates Seek Employment In Nigerian Big Churches? (594 Views)

Why Big Churches Do Not Provide Funds For Their Branches / So What Happened To All The Big Churches And Auditorium They Built? / Research: Despite The Big Churches, Islam Is Growing Much Faster Than Christiani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Graduates Seek Employment In Nigerian Big Churches? by Samsimple(m): 8:09am On Jan 14, 2018
I have a friend that was employed as a secretary and paid handsomely... Many will agree with me that a nigerian church is no longer a non profit organisation, so dont be surprised when any church advertise job opportunities through any form of media.

Cc. Fleewpeed
Re: Should Graduates Seek Employment In Nigerian Big Churches? by dingbang(m): 8:11am On Jan 14, 2018
Soon pastors will employ 12 apostles....
Re: Should Graduates Seek Employment In Nigerian Big Churches? by delishpot: 8:11am On Jan 14, 2018
They may not pay well. A juju priest may treat you better than 99% of the so called GOs. I am talking from experience. Most of them are wicked under the banner of touch not my anointed. If you do not want to be dissapointed and dump the religion because of what your eyes would see. Keep away from them. Most of them are hypocrites who NEVER practice what they preach. You will discovered that they see religion as a meal ticket rather than a life mission of compassion.
Re: Should Graduates Seek Employment In Nigerian Big Churches? by dingbang(m): 8:16am On Jan 14, 2018
delishpot:
They may not pay well. A juju priest may treat you better than 99% of the so called GOs. I am talking from experience. Most of them are wicked under the banner of touch not my anointed. If you do not want to be dissapointed and dump the religion because of what your eyes would see. Keep away from them. Most of them are hypocrites who NEVER practice what they preach. You will discovered that they see religion as a meal ticket rather than a life mission of compassion.
I agree with you on this

1 Like

Re: Should Graduates Seek Employment In Nigerian Big Churches? by Spylord48: 8:19am On Jan 14, 2018
delishpot:
chai

1 Like

Re: Should Graduates Seek Employment In Nigerian Big Churches? by Samsimple(m): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2018
Cc. Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Should Graduates Seek Employment In Nigerian Big Churches? by Samsimple(m): 8:26am On Jan 14, 2018
delishpot:

Re: Should Graduates Seek Employment In Nigerian Big Churches? by judedwriter(m): 8:36am On Jan 14, 2018
A job is a job, be it inside or outside a church. However not all "big" churches can pay you the amount you want as an employee...Trouser get size.
Re: Should Graduates Seek Employment In Nigerian Big Churches? by Fleewpeed: 8:53am On Jan 14, 2018
Samsimple:
I have a friend that was employed as a secretary and paid handsomely... Many will agree with me that a nigerian church is no longer a non profit organisation, so dont be surprised when any church advertise job opportunities through any form of media.

Cc. Fleewpeed
my neighbour was employed as walfare manager Omo the guy they enjoy now. If you see the guy before eehnn
Re: Should Graduates Seek Employment In Nigerian Big Churches? by Samsimple(m): 6:32am On Jan 21, 2018
hmm omo wetin b d name of dat church @fleewpeed
Re: Should Graduates Seek Employment In Nigerian Big Churches? by tstx(m): 7:04am On Jan 21, 2018
So long as they are willing to pay, y not.
Re: Should Graduates Seek Employment In Nigerian Big Churches? by Samsimple(m): 7:52am On Feb 04, 2018
tstx:
So long as they are willing to pay, y not.
seriously
Re: Should Graduates Seek Employment In Nigerian Big Churches? by sonsomegrigbo: 7:59am On Feb 04, 2018
That flat headed, honorable developer Delishpot said it all
Re: Should Graduates Seek Employment In Nigerian Big Churches? by delishpot: 11:36am On Feb 04, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
That flat headed, honorable developer Delishpot said it all

Lekwem anya ooo grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should Graduates Seek Employment In Nigerian Big Churches? by Samsimple(m): 7:38am On Feb 25, 2018
delishpot:

Lekwem anya ooo grin grin grin grin grin
subtitle please

(1) (Reply)

Christian Terrorist, Michael Hari, Mastermind Of Minnesota Mosque Bombing!!! / The Ignorance Of Generational Curse & How It Is Affecting My Marriage / ORO In Ikorodu Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.