Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Why Christian Youths Change In,after Tetiary Education!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Christian Youths Change In,after Tetiary Education!!! (605 Views)

Why Christian Don't Worship On Sabbath Day But Instead Sunday / Reasons Why Christian Must Not Borrow / Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Christian Youths Change In,after Tetiary Education!!! by Honesty007(m): 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
Sometimes,you may wonder why christian youths become spoilt,careless,insolvent or hardhearted children of belial in the university and come back home forming saint! the reasons are listed below.
Do not be shocked or sad.its not mostly their fault but some are what they got into,a mastermind plan of satan to trap the youth.
1)Parent to youth relationship is a zero.many parents c their wards as a burden to ofload into university and begin to pressure them.when they now enter school.some parents neva want to visit,or hear their wards again.it is so bad they donot want to hear complaints,explanations or reasons 4 any failure or setback the wards suffer.They only want to hear a good result.when they fail to visit ,the kids who cannot trust their parents to listen to them without query of demands and suspicion now start to fend for themselves through social vices,bad habits,bad gangs.
Re: Why Christian Youths Change In,after Tetiary Education!!! by IME1: 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
cry
Knowledge is supposed to draw us into more common sense, understanding and belief that this very complex, intertwined and inexplicable world must have been created by a great Creator

But some people use their tertiary knowledge, exposure, mingling and authority influence to derail them from "the way they grew"

A cousin of mine studying philosophy told me today how the course can make someone lose his faith. But philosophy is a GST course every Nigerian university must teach!
So how can you escape your faith being challenged?

Let resistance, ridicule and rejection of your faith in God draw you closer to Him even, because His banner over us is love undecided wink

Re: Why Christian Youths Change In,after Tetiary Education!!! by Honesty007(m): 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
2)Imposition of course/decision:Many christian parents who do not have time for their kids annoy them when they impose a course of study on them.i have seen cases like that and it causes a subtle rebellion and saint abroad,devil at home attitude from such youths.if your children want to read law,and u say he must read medecine cos u read it in ur time,u r breaking their willpower as a parent and you may be happy,but your wards would be angry with u for life and u would regret imposing your will,power,mind on your children to the detriment of their own decision making for life.
Don't be shocked when you as a parent reap what u sow ie when ur son/daughter starts shutting u out of important decisions in their life and query your advice,instruction or counsel in the future.
what parents ought to do is to pray with their children to ask God his plan for the course of study,the course to study and where to study it!
Christian parents must not be like people of the world who out of pride,ambition do things anyhow.
Re: Why Christian Youths Change In,after Tetiary Education!!! by Honesty007(m): 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
3)Ignorance/lack of basic principles of behaviour.
if you are not born again or know what you kids must know or have to do,then your kids would be in trouble when they join bandwagons of evil people who do good to cover up.
what i mean is if you do not discourage your kids from copying, , follow or trying to belong.it may surpise the parent to see unuly,rude,proud behaviour your kids would adopt.
it is a know fact.without telling,there would be a problem as teens are easy to be influenced wrongly or rightly,to copy what odas too and follow what they see.
its best a parent tell them d aspect of what they would c if they do not follow their instructions.Tell them not to borrow or lend or to make friends
Re: Why Christian Youths Change In,after Tetiary Education!!! by 2cato: 11:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
Who wan spoil go spoil. Check my signature to know the benefit of drinking beer
Re: Why Christian Youths Change In,after Tetiary Education!!! by BininKingdom: 1:18am On Feb 18, 2018
Hmm

Re: Why Christian Youths Change In,after Tetiary Education!!! by Honesty007(m): 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
u r funny.
Re: Why Christian Youths Change In,after Tetiary Education!!! by GoodMuyis(m): 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
IME1:
cry
Knowledge is supposed to draw us into more common sense, understanding and belief that this very complex, intertwined and inexplicable world must have been created by a great Creator

But some people use their tertiary knowledge, exposure, mingling and authority influence to derail them from "the way they grew"

A cousin of mine studying philosophy told me today how the course can make someone lose his faith. But philosophy is a GST course every Nigerian university must teach!
So how can you escape your faith being challenged?

Let resistance, ridicule and rejection of your faith in God draw you closer to Him even, because His banner over us is love undecided wink

I love this, especially the challenge and ridiculous mockery from atheist on this board. All of it makes me more radical in seeking more of God, digging deeper into what my parents did not thought me.

Their amputee challenge drives me fast to God wards seeking his face daily

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Church Poster / Stories Behind Great Hymns. .. ..... Rock Of Ages. / Pastor Somersaults After Member Wins ₦230billion With Lotto Number He Gave Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.