Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Getting High Paying Clients As A Graphic Designer. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Getting High Paying Clients As A Graphic Designer. (1010 Views)

3 Hack's Of Getting High Paying Client As Graphic Designer / Rate My First Work As A Graphic Designer (Photos) / Do You Seek For Bigger Clients As A Freelancer? Check This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting High Paying Clients As A Graphic Designer. by sunnixfrancis: 9:07am On Jan 14, 2018
I was contacted recently to do a job that has a very low budget. It was a photography job and I will design the business flier with the pictures taken.

So I told them I will do it for 30k, so dry said it's just a salon at wuse II not some big corporation. I told them that's the amount I can do it. Due to the fact that they contacted me through a referral that knows the quality and standard of my work, I gave them a discount. They said the amount is still high, it gat me wondering; so I asked "what's your budget to do this job?" They said it's 3k so I told them that I can't do the job for that amount.

Now going to my main focus.
I use certain methods to get high paying clients for my services (graphic designs, social media marketing, branding consultation). Since birds of the same feather flock together, so as the high paying clients.

Step 1:
I identify my targeted client

Firstly, using the existing high paying clients to put in a good word (recommendation) between there network.

Secondly I use payed ads on facebook and instagram to specifically target my potential customers.

Thirdly, I submit bids/proposals and request a presentation (PowerPoint Slides) to market my services.

Step 2:
When contacted, I make sure I understand the scope of work and pointing out certain policies to the client such as: Timing, Cost, Revision and Delivery. By doing this I have been able to establish a comfortable working relationship with my clients.

Step 3:
Request an upfront payment of about 50% and another 50% upon delivery. Try to give them your best in terms of creativity.

Step 4:
I try to up-sell them with my other services like social media marketing and video production just to make additional money and to make the client aware that I offer such service.

Step 5:
On time delivery

Step 6:
Request for a review either on your social media platforms or a recommendation letter. Also ask them for connection and network.

This is how I get clients, implement and connect.
You can ask me questions via Whatsapp 07067276002.

Watch my video tutorials on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZqQHbkmNaxtQprXneO7W0A

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Quality & Affordable 3D Ebook, Product,device & Branding Cover Mockups On Fiverr / Animated Nigerian Independence Video / See This Beautiful Piece Of Art Created By Smashing Glass To Pieces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.