Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

3 Hack's Of Getting High Paying Client As Graphic Designer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3 Hack's Of Getting High Paying Client As Graphic Designer (428 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Low Paying Client / Getting High Paying Clients As A Graphic Designer. / A New Way To Earn As Graphic Creatives In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Hack's Of Getting High Paying Client As Graphic Designer by Kong08(m): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
Why don't you do it the right way

It has come to my notice that so many young designers are doing it wrongly when it comes to getting high paying client for there job's.

I know is really oppressing cause not getting the right customer/client for your good design is really bad and am here to help you out with that

Imaging yourself just doing a very simple design and getting paid with ease, I know you will be very happy and your heart will be full of joy.
You don't need to get stressed with does client who will price you 2k for your amazing designs

Alright enough of the long talk and let's drive into the solutions

I will be sharing 3 helpful tips that will work you out of this stress to a heart full of joy

1. Art like a professional
Many beginners fear about this and I have been there before.
I don't normally get good job before because I was looking down on my self and you know self doubting kills your courage you don't need to be in this shoe anymore
You know your a newbie but you need to stand out showing off your designs
See lemme tell you this your doing a great job in those your design don't be shy show them out.
Art like a professional and let them see you.

2. Improve yourself
To be sincere with if you want to art like a professional you need to be someone who loves self improvement and this will really help In any part of business
If you want to grow you need to dedicate some of you time at list 1hrs every day or 3days every week it is not too much I know you can do this I believe in you.

3. Learn how to sale your skill
This very important because you don't want your pocket to look dry. You need to know how to sale
I know the question going on inside your mind now
You be like how can I sale my skill
Its very simple . if you read the the first 2 tips you should understand but not to worry I will carry you along.

a. Have you had about upwork this where people with skill sale there skill and earn in dollars is a freelancing website and you know graphic design is a type of skill needed in any organization.
Go to upwork and set up a free account today

b. run ad's
For your business to be know out there you need to run ad's (advert) either paid or free you can tell your friends, neighbors family members
You duty is to reach out to people tell them what you do don't be shy

I remain Godwin Chinedu aka kong08

You can whtapp me //090//48//77//8002
Re: 3 Hack's Of Getting High Paying Client As Graphic Designer by doggedfighter(f): 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
shocked
Re: 3 Hack's Of Getting High Paying Client As Graphic Designer by Klastivity: 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
Good one..
About upwork, most people registration are rejected. Can you explain more about filling their registration and why are people rejected. Any idea?
Re: 3 Hack's Of Getting High Paying Client As Graphic Designer by Kong08(m): 1:10am On Mar 06, 2021
Klastivity:
Good one..
About upwork, most people registration are rejected. Can you explain more about filling their registration and why are people rejected. Any idea?

Well why most people is been rejected in upwork is cause of improper settings
I do have an upwork account working very fine and its not rejected
Re: 3 Hack's Of Getting High Paying Client As Graphic Designer by Jh0wsef(m): 7:36am On Mar 06, 2021
Klastivity:
Good one..

I can create an approved Upwork account for you in less than 10mins.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Thumbnail Creator / Canon 5d SOLD / New Studio Here In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.