Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) (55228 Views)

Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump / Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs / Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
It's well
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by kenex4ever(m): 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
Magnifik18:
Fake foam ... sorry ass.

Ms. Plastic.
na dress you see

Be more detailed in ur investigations
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by lemonys(m): 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
The babe get mouth sha, i watch her interview na so she want use mouth take kill celebrities
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by omenkaLives(m): 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
sinaj:
3.5 million for dress alone coz it has xmas light on it?

Na wa o!
cheesy

Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by sinaj(f): 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
donstan18:

You'll do it if you have the money, remember there were times you felt this way seeing people buy a single dress of 5-10k.

But, I believe you are way above that level now, that's life!
Its true tho.
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by sinaj(f): 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
wane01:

I thought you were capable smiley
remaining small.
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
Dencia dencia.. Pogbas' f**ktoy.
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by onilanre(m): 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
Reprudencia Sonkey US-based Cameroonian singer known popularly as Dencia has blasted a Twitter user who dragged her down to Wizkid's level.

Check out below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd7Tw5dAnhK

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/14/singer-dencia-slams-man-who-dragged-her-down-to-wizkids-level-photos/

Aso ebi
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
Who is this dencia you speak of, I know nothing of her.
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
but this is actually madness. that's how musicians always later go broke when their career goes down. only antiquities and jewelries should be spent on senselessly in this manner.
the following musicians I want to list used to be far richer than Dencia and Wizkid but the same lavish spending plunged them into bankruptcy : Young Buck is broke,DMX is broke,Nas isn't rich again,Nelly isn't that rich again,Bowwow is broke,Houston is broke,etc. even though Wizkid and Dencia are not big spenders o because those American musicians spend 700million naira on a chain,spend $140k on a pinky ring,spend almost 2billion naira on a single chain,buy Bugatti,buy super cars that are way beyond G wagens and Range Rovers,its normal for celebs to spend this much on outfits but our Naija celebs should cut their coat according to their standard and earning and only international concerts should require rocking these types of wears. if I was a musician I would probably even wear more than this though and that's why I never want to be a musician
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
sinaj:
Its true tho.
but people like Bill Gates,Dangote,etc wouldn't because they know that 10 of Dencia's outfit could get them a nice painting that would be times 10 the price in 2 years to come

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by QueenTata(f): 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
lemonys:
The babe get mouth sha, i watch her interview na so she want use mouth take kill celebrities
Yemi Alade suffer for her hand no be small

1 Like

Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by evexx1(f): 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
She's so fab!

Love her outfit smiley
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
any time I see this Dencia,I see her as a fake version of these American posh celebs and supermodels. there is just something local and very Africanish about her. the bleaching also makes her look so razz,not the way of Michael Jackson bleaching but the razz form of bleaching

2 Likes

Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by Bayozomomamae: 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
wear am go heaven na mtweeee
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by BabylonCruise(m): 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
kelzgie:

She's got the complete dress.. Wizkid wore jes the top.. ND another design of same brand as the trouser..
Who asked you?
We are not blind abeg.
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by 1boylikevhis(m): 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
You guys don't get it. This isn't about religion alone, a snitch is a snitch as long as he chooses to squeal when he's expected to keep his guns shut. Trust nobody.
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
this Dencia seems to be the richest female celebrity in Nigeria o,far richer than the likes of Genevieve,Omotola,Tiwa Savage,etc. look at her on a Rolls Royce Wraith on the first pic. that's if she owns it o
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by BabylonCruise(m): 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
zicoraads:

Bush geh grin cheesy
Desert boy.....
Aproko people.
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
evexx1:
She's so fab!

Love her outfit smiley
fabulous because she bleaches her skin? do you bleach too? cos real recognizes real.
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by watchindelta(m): 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
wey d slam dere undecided
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
HOLYDICK:
The last pic thou grin pictured her stark naked....the tin go wide like 3rd mainland bridge
Somtin wey pogba of Manchester united Don destroy sef
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by superiorumukoro: 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
[quote author=sinaj post=64190915]3.5 million for dress alone coz it has xmas light on it?

Na wa o! lol bruh
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by Toheeb31(m): 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
iamrealdeji:
Dencia is richer. she get bastard money.

Sir, are you normal?
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
did I notices kpekus padding?!!!
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
sinaj:

Na wa o!
That's approximately $10,000. Don't forget that the Naira has loosed its value when compared to the Dollar. It's chicken change for an American while it's a big deal for Nigerians.
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by lemonys(m): 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
QueenTata:
Yemi Alade suffer for her hand no be small
That babe get bad mouth she finish yemi, but me i still the wait 4 reply from her
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by HopeAlive16(f): 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
sinaj:

Na wa o!
My sister... the tin weak me o.

1 Like

Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by Kimcutie: 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
kimbraa:
That's approximately $10,000. Don't forget that the Naira has loosed its value when compared to the Dollar. It's chicken change for an American while it's a big deal for Nigerians.
That's not true, $10,000 is not an easy thing for an average American. As it is to ₦3.5m for an average Nigerian.
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
Toheeb31:

Sir, are you normal?
that's your problem clown. who even gives a damn about your local Nigeria musicians? I listen to foreign music,you can reach whatever conclusion you like,its none of my biz. all I know that Jeff Bezos is worth 109billion dollars and doesn't rock all these scam outfits cos they don't define riches
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by shegra58: 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
HOLYDICK:
The last pic thou grin pictured her stark naked....the tin go wide like 3rd mainland bridge
the thing no even fit her cum be like cocoa bag for her bodi shocked
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
Kimcutie:
That's not true, $10,000 is not an easy thing for an average American. As it is to ₦3.5m for an average Nigerian.
Don't say what you don't know. It seems like a big deal to you 'cause the value of money in your country has depreciated. That's chicken change for an average American earning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez, Alex Rodriguez Call Off Engagement (Photos) / Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) / Ini Edo Bares Major Cleavage As She Covers Latest Issue Of Vanguard Allure(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.