Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) (55435 Views)

Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump / Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs / Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by sinaj(f): 6:54am On Jan 15, 2018
toye440:

Trust me if that cloth miss she go turn sickler.
E fit no b her cloth sef.
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 15, 2018
sinaj:
Madam how is $10,000 dollar a chicken change when an average American earn $200-$500 monthly?
You guys are the ones swinging the "Average" word around. If I may ask, is Dencia considered an average American?.
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by sinaj(f): 8:12am On Jan 15, 2018
kimbraa:
You guys are the ones swinging the "Average" word around. If I may ask, is Dencia considered an average American?.
It's chicken change for an American while it's a big deal for Nigerians
You would av said its a chicken change for Dencia instead of using for 'an American' which made it seem that you referring to every citizen there.

Thats why everyone that mentioned you had to swing the Average word around.
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 15, 2018
sinaj:
It's chicken change for an American while it's a big deal for Nigerians
You would av said its a chicken change for Dencia instead of using for 'an American' which made it seem that you referring to every citizen there.

Thats why everyone that mentioned you had to swing the Average word around.
Let's even go by my assertion of "An American" and how you had to swing the "average" word. That Nigeria's minimum wage is 18 thousand, does that necessarily mean working Nigerians earn 18k?.

Firstly, who's an average American? Probably one with a high school certificate and the figure you gave is exactly what your civil servants with BSCs earn monthly. There's is guy without a school cert but had like 3 jobs he was doing, when he was made to let go of some and decided to add UBER Driving to his jobs, he earned a 100 thousand in Nigeria's currency in a few hours. This is an average American oh- multiply that to a month and tell me how much he earns just by being a cab driver and I'll take your Google statistic seriously.
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by Billieface: 9:56am On Jan 15, 2018
Be a member of Illuminati today and become rich and famous, this is just brief summary contact us at thailluminati666@gmail.comĀ  apply now and join thousands of satisfied citizens or call/Whatsapp +2347055199171.
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by sinaj(f): 10:05am On Jan 15, 2018
kimbraa:
Let's even go by my assertion of "An American" and how you had to swing the "average" word. That Nigeria's minimum wage is 18 thousand, does that necessarily mean working Nigerians earn 18k?.

Firstly, who's an average American? Probably one with a high school certificate and the figure you gave is exactly what your civil servants with BSCs earn monthly. There's is guy without a school cert but had like 3 jobs he was doing, when he was made to let go of some and decided to add UBER Driving to his jobs, he earned a 100 thousand in Nigeria's currency in a few hours. This is an average American oh- multiply that to a month and tell me how much he earns just by being a cab driver and I'll take your Google statistic seriously.
lol

I think you need to visit there to understand better.
Good Morning!
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by LUCASC(m): 11:04am On Jan 15, 2018
Abeg I never hear this name before o

Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by kullozone(m): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2018
donstan18:

You'll do it if you have the money, remember there were times you felt this way seeing people buy a single dress of 5-10k.

But, I believe you are way above that level now, that's life!

How did you know?
I bet if you give that girl 10k to buy a dress, she'll get 15 dresses with same amount instead smiley
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by mirawhiz: 10:49am On Jan 18, 2018
Actually, i didn't read the post but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public, Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders, but if the neighbour refuses to pay his rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car
Re: Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) by prechbills1(m): 3:55am On Apr 24, 2018
Afam4eva:
Wizkid is more popular than Dencia but Dencia is richer.

she's richer than starboy undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Shocking Dresses South African Celebs Wore To Feather Awards 2017 / Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) / Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.