Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,372 members, 7,954,503 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Son Wrote A Heartfelt Birthday Message To Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Son Wrote A Heartfelt Birthday Message To Her (364 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines / "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After / Ibinabo Fiberesima And Fred Amata Their Daughter, Zino In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Son Wrote A Heartfelt Birthday Message To Her by Sophiejonas: 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ibinabo Fiberesima, Nigerian actress, ex-beauty queen and former president of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, turned a year older yesterday. Her first child, Sean Coughlan, wrote on his IG page, a heartwarming message to her.

He wrote:

“Flew in to celebrate my mums special day with her.

Love this woman more than words can explain how much I adore this woman, bruvvvvv, she’s the absolute rock Ive fell back on countless times.

I haven’t had a father my whole life, but I haven’t felt that ‘hole in my life’, never felt bad at the ‘where’s your dad’ bants. She’s been everything. I respect her more than anything.

She’s been through so much she didn’t deserve, and come through it shining, she makes failure easier to deal with and successes so much sweeter. You know when you’re living your life for yourself but making her proud is just as big a goal. Keep shining ayy, 2018 is money, love and success way.

Love this woman.

Love you mum.

Happy Birthday Superstar!@ibinabofiberesima”.
Source: https://wendynonso./2018/01/14/ibinabo-fiberesimas-son-wrote-a-heartfelt-birthday-message-to-her/
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Son Wrote A Heartfelt Birthday Message To Her by Sophiejonas: 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Page I Found / Billionaires: Femi Otedola And Best Friend Dagote Sends Greetings From India,lol / Ebony’s Final Funeral Rites Rescheduled To 24th March To A New Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.