Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

This Is How To Become Excellent At What You Do - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Is How To Become Excellent At What You Do (523 Views)

Chude Arinze Timothy Visits Excellent Model Int'l Schools, Anambra State / Working As An Administrative Assistant – An Excellent Choice For Generalists / Techniques To Write Excellent Summary Of Findings, Conclusions, Recommendations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is How To Become Excellent At What You Do by Futureschool(m): 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
“The first rule of doing work that matters; Go to work on a regular basis”.
- Seth Godin
The universal truth of excellence simply states that “the only people who excel are those who have decided to do so”. The universal truth is really beyond question; people that become great are only great because somewhere along the line in their lives, they made up their mind to be great. Somewhere along the line in their individual journey’s they purposed in their heart to be the best that they can be.

How to Become Excellent
1) Commitment
“If you want what others do not have, you must be willing to do what others are not willing to do”.
The first step to becoming excellent is commitment. Until you are totally committed to a cause, you cannot get the most out of it. To become committed, you must answer the following questions;
Do I want to learn or do this?
What am I willing to give up to become good at this?
Note; Total concentration and complete devotion are the hallmark of excellence.

2) Seeking Constant Challenge
You must constantly challenge yourself. Every day present another opportunity for you to be better than you were the other day; you must consistently say to yourself that this is not good enough; I must dig deeper; I must forge father ahead. You must never stop challenging yourself; stretching yourself and pushing beyond your limits.

3) Mastery
“In order to master a field, you must love the subject and feel a profound connection to it. Your interest must transcend the field itself and border on the religious”
- Robert Greene
To become excellent, you must tend towards mastery; you must practice harder and move faster through the process. You must do the work required for excellence. You must become the best that you can be.

(1) (Reply)

Guidance And Counselling Project Topics And Materials For Final Year Students / AWS Certified Solutions Architect- Associate(saa-c01) Course- Mercury Slutions / Become A Volunteer And Make An Impact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.