Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Chude Arinze Timothy Visits Excellent Model Int'l Schools, Anambra State - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chude Arinze Timothy Visits Excellent Model Int'l Schools, Anambra State (250 Views)

Chude Arinze Timothy Visits Royal Destined International Schools, Anambra State / Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims / ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chude Arinze Timothy Visits Excellent Model Int'l Schools, Anambra State by chudearinze(m): 11:57am On Mar 21, 2023
MY FIFTH SCHOOLS VISIT TO ACHIEVE QUALITY EDUCATION FOR ALL!

My journey as a Global Youth Ambassador, Theirworld, London has continued to bring me to limelight in several schools.

Today, I was invited to speak at the career day event of Excellent Model International, Schools, Anambra State, Nigeria.

I was received in high spirit by the principal, teachers, and students of this acdemia of learning where I spoke on the topic: DISCOVERING POTENTIALS OF THE 21st CENTURY STUDENTS (YOUTHS) THROUGH THE RIGHT CAREER PATH.

I further discused about Ways Through Which Students Can Place Themselves In Position Of Academic Excellence With Their Potentials For Great Career Development.

Furthermore, I stated the Factors To Be Considered In Career Choice. On the concluding part of the career day program, I carried out gift a book project as I benevolently gave out 20 copies of my book '18 Positive Guides To Achieve Academic Excellence' to 20 students so as to boost their reading culture.

I greatly thank the principal, the teachers, and the students of Excellent Model International Schools for having me today.

Amb. Dr. Chude, Arinze Timothy (Aristotle)
Global Youth Ambassador, Theirworld, London.

(1) (Reply)

/ Top 30 In Demand Freelance Skills To Learn In 2023 / World Class And Practical Intensive Pest Control & Fumigation Training In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.