Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Can Anyone Interpret This Dream? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Anyone Interpret This Dream? (690 Views)

Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Dream / What Does This Dream Mean? I Saw My Name Engraved On A Plaque And Then Molten... / Can Anyone Interpret This Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Interpret This Dream? by yanshDoctor: 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2018

this babe had been giving me green light for long but i decline talking to her reasons best known to me. i suspect she is possess and there wont be a good ending. i have develop some divine understanding of instinct from so many experience and encounters in the past and can predict outcomes from a start of any friendship for anything. she have got the message i am not gamed and get angry, hot tempered reckless when she see me chatting with other girls.

so i have been trying hard to avoid coming any contact with her, i don't think or imagine anything about her infact the tiniest or least of things matter to me, if i don't see her wont even remember her .

now here is the dream

i had this dream, i was in a celebration party, a kid is celebrating something i cant really remember more like birthday. and people were spraying money, and i saw this babe she sat behind my back. i brought some notes from my pocket i want to spray the child. but no change and i didn't tell her or anyone i want to spray or looking for change either.

but as i turned to my back. she look as me and said i should bring the money that she will go and change it for me outside.

i gave her the money without thinking twice but she left with the money and never came back. and i was looking for her before i woke up.

can anyone interpret this

i know whatever it is, this is not a good dream
Re: Can Anyone Interpret This Dream? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
Na olosho thief she Be For Real Life
Re: Can Anyone Interpret This Dream? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
You better run and leave her. She will take the success of yours away from you and where you are to spend money, you will see nothing to spend.

You should check a proper prayer house for interpretation also.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Interpret This Dream? by biafraisdead(m): 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
yanshDoctor:

forget every other interpretations and get the real interpretation from me. the truth is ur the person who is dieing to be with this innocent girl but she doesn't like u so tey u come go dream about her for ur dream.
Re: Can Anyone Interpret This Dream? by BlackDBagba: 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
Don't go near that chic ever again..... You have been shown
Re: Can Anyone Interpret This Dream? by evansfo(f): 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
Your money is your spiritual treasure, and u know the spiritual controls the physical, so pray or look for any Holy Ghost School center for a better check.
Re: Can Anyone Interpret This Dream? by Martinez19(m): 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
Dreams are just mental images and scenery in your brain while you sleep. Nothing mwore, nothing less.
Re: Can Anyone Interpret This Dream? by luvmijeje(f): 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nairaland, I miss una. I just love the people that make up this forum.

Anyway to the issue at hand. Dream Interpretation.

You were in a place of celebration signified a breakthrough. You want to spray signified the key to your breakthrough. And you don't have change signified the key to open the door of breakthrough is not in your hand. And you say a lady asked whether she could help you signified an angel who has the key to your breakthrough. And she didn't come back signified you losing the key to your breakthrough.

Meaning: OP, the lady you can't bear to look in the face is the key to your breakthrough in life.

Advise: Since you don't like her, I won't advise you to give her greenlight. But cultivate a good friendship with her. Don't date her o. If you jilt or cheat on her, your own is finish.
Re: Can Anyone Interpret This Dream? by yanshDoctor: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
@luvmijeje your interpretation is flawed. i can interpret dreams but why i am confuse here is this.

1, spraying money in party is bad omen. is not a good dream.

2, she took away the money i intend to spray. which is also a bad bad omen. is not a good dream of anyone run away with your money.
Re: Can Anyone Interpret This Dream? by luvmijeje(f): 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
yanshDoctor:
@luvmijeje your interpretation is flawed. i can interpret dreams but why i am confuse here is this.

1, spraying money in party is bad omen. is not a good dream.

2, she took away the money i intend to spray. which is also a bad bad omen. is not a good dream of anyone run away with your money.

I know you badly want this dream to have a negative connotation but I'm sorry it doesn't. That lady is a very powerful lady. She has a great star. Anyone who gets married to her automatically has won a lottery.

But Bros, don't date her talkless of marrying her. You can't cheat on her neither can you dump her. There are great consequences to it. I'm signing off now.
Re: Can Anyone Interpret This Dream? by yanshDoctor: 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
luvmijeje:

I know you badly want this dream to have a negative connotation but I'm sorry it doesn't. That lady is a very powerful lady. She has a great star. Anyone who gets married to her automatically has won a lottery.

But Bros, don't date her talkless of marrying her. You can't cheat on her neither can you dump her. There are great consequences to it. I'm signing off now.
lol. for someone you haven't seen. you are already assuming and saying this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Britain Gave Africa Fake Christianity - Prophet M.K.O Tibetan / Allah Reward You... / Why Is it that The Christians And Moslems are Calling Our Ancestors Demons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.