Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Can Anyone Interpret This Dream? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Anyone Interpret This Dream? (401 Views)

Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Dream / What Does This Dream Mean? I Saw My Name Engraved On A Plaque And Then Molten... / Can Anyone Interpret This Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Interpret This Dream? by fineboynl(m): 4:36pm On May 18, 2019
I found out that she was secretly dating a guy that know before hand that she happen to be my babe. although she doesn't know but the guy know. and I told her that I have no problem if she is seeing other guys as she is not my wife. but not this guy. that she have to chose between us. and if she must have to move with this particular guy then I will give them space otherwise she should leave the guy now that she knows.

I was telling her to give me an answer so that I can put an end to it. she didn't say anything other than don't worry I have heard you. I told her the reason I am saying it now is that I don't want to say anything concerning that guy again. she just said OK.

I had a dream that night.

here is the dream

in the dream she sat opposite me and was washing her legs in front of me, then she pull off her skirt remaining only her pant like we want to have sex. then she continue washing her legs close to my leg

I have been finding it had to interprets this dream myself. although i can figure out a clue but i don't want it on my imagination alone. any help here?

lalasticlala seun.
Re: Can Anyone Interpret This Dream? by fineboynl(m): 7:01pm On May 18, 2019
Re: Can Anyone Interpret This Dream? by WhoDoWeBlame: 2:19am On May 19, 2019
she is just not for you.
Re: Can Anyone Interpret This Dream? by Bruno3000(m): 8:32am On May 19, 2019
she's made a covenant with u. You need to pray ur self out of that relationship ASAP. Go find ur wife bro, she ain't urs.
Re: Can Anyone Interpret This Dream? by fineboynl(m): 5:27pm On May 19, 2019
Bruno3000:
she's made a covenant with u. You need to pray ur self out of that relationship ASAP. Go find ur wife bro, she ain't urs.
you speak out from proportion without details of your interpretation.
Re: Can Anyone Interpret This Dream? by Acehart: 8:43pm On May 19, 2019
fineboynl:

I had a dream that night.

here is the dream

I have been finding it had to interprets this dream myself. although i can figure out a clue but i don't want it on my imagination alone. any help here?

lalasticlala seun.

Meaning: She is done with you. Her washing of her legs means: She has washing herself of any experience she has had with you, completely. Her almost going nude means: even if she has to go through indignity (shame) to show you that she is through with you, she would go through it. (She doesn’t want to be identified with you anymore).
Re: Can Anyone Interpret This Dream? by fineboynl(m): 8:58pm On May 19, 2019
Acehart:

Meaning: She is done with you. Her washing of her legs means: She has washing herself of any experience she has had with you, completely. Her almost going nude means: even if she has to go through indignity (shame) to show you that she is through with you, she would go through it. (She doesn’t want to be identified with you anymore).
lol. we are still seeing and talking now

(1) (Reply)

Rape Allegation: Nigerian Man Defends COZA Pastor Says Allegation Lacks Clarity / Is He Really The Creator Of All Things? / Government Bans Witchcraft And Sorcery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.