Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos (58687 Views)

Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) / Will You Allow Her To Stay With Her Parents, After Trad Without Church Wedding? / Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by 1Sharon(f): 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
aolawale025:
The lady must have offended the parents gravely. That's a very difficult and painful decision they took

Lol. How do you know?

Even if she offended her parents gravely, parenting isn't part time.

I know some Nigerian parents are useless
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by osazsky(m): 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
is DAT not sarki's wife or my eye dey deceive me

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by moses93(m): 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
It is very very easy for poverty striken people to disown their children because it is an opportunity for them to reduce responsibilities
that's very true
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by Alexk2(m): 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
haydeey:

I don't know why Nigerians can't calm down and read... it wasn't stated there that she got pregnant in the prison, it was said that she delivered the baby in the prison... what if she was pregnant before her arrest... common sense
she was arrested and remanded in prison and later charged to court and convicted. What does that tell you about how long she must have stayed behind bars with this our justice system?
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by Nobodys(f): 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

i support the "disownment"....Imagine after bringing shame to the family by being a kleptomaniac, you went to prison and couldnt close your legs and ended up being an emergency mother with no responsible father.........another shame to the family.......na only you waka come?

in other words.......i salute your ugliness

shut up already...
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by Alexk2(m): 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
Tesiday:

who is this ode? because she gave birth in Prison means she was impregnated in Prison. what's wrong with your sense? Go to ILESA Prison and find out now.

You can now clap for yourself.
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by CampuChan: 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
wicked world
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by Blissp99(f): 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
Beta carry her along while going out
U might come back to Meet an empty house
Shes a Kleptomaniac
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
1yr for stealing a dress! Chai poor man don suffer
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by Kingbusssy(m): 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Who impregnated her in prison?

Good question
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by haydeey(m): 11:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
Alexk2:

she was arrested and reminded in prison and later charged to court and convicted. What does that tell you about how long she must have stayed behind bars with this our justice system?
lol.... *reminded* indeed....
I don't believe a case of something not worth more than 5 to 10 thousand should last as long as you're thinking... and besides. the post didn't say which month out of the 12 months she spent in prison she gave birth... so??
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by JastSiryin(m): 12:00am On Jan 15, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
1 year in prison for stealing a dress? undecided
Believe you me...it's just so absurd smh

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by Mp3mack: 12:02am On Jan 15, 2018
Not enough reason to disown her
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 15, 2018
ebujany:
undecided

Had a baby inside prison? How is that possible?....

Buhari

Most probably pregnant before jailed and went on to give birth whilst there as simple as that
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by Duru009(m): 12:29am On Jan 15, 2018
How did she get pregnant and who impregnated her !
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by naijacutee(f): 1:36am On Jan 15, 2018
I want to help this lady. How can we reach her?
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by LZAA: 1:41am On Jan 15, 2018
CastedDude:
A 22-year-old lady, Bukola who was arrested for random theft has been released after spending one year in prison in Ilesa, Osun state. The young lady who reportedly had a baby inside the prison was arrested and remanded for stealing a dress. According to the president of Behind Bars initiative; Prince Gwamnishu Harrison, the lady has the habit of stealing things both valuable and non-valuable.

She was arrested by the police after she stole a dress and was caught wearing same dress. She was then charged to court and later convicted.

She just left prison yesterday after one year.

According to reports, she has been disowned by her parents as he her siblings don't want to see her.

She is currently in Delta state in the custody of a well meaning Nigerian.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/22-year-old-girl-disowned-parents-released-prison-photos.html

Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by churchee: 2:21am On Jan 15, 2018
Even her look has stolen my joy. Officers, rearrest her please.
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by tollytexy(m): 2:23am On Jan 15, 2018
BornAgainMay:

Afonja
ode
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by vaca1: 3:55am On Jan 15, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
1 year in prison for stealing a dress? undecided
I just don't get it. gosh!!! I am leaving this con3

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by Dayoara: 4:10am On Jan 15, 2018
If my father and mother forsake me the Lord will pick me up....
Can a woman forget her suckling child, yet they might forget, but I won't forget you says the Lord..... The Lord will comfort you and be with you as you find godly people around to accommodate you.
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by godquality: 5:17am On Jan 15, 2018
The punishment didn't fit the crime. For stealing a dress she spent 1 year in jail. While those politicians and civil servants that are still robbing us dry, gets a handshake, chieftaincy title or at worst asked to return the money while they act like victims of the opposition.
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by NigerianScholar: 5:35am On Jan 15, 2018
CastedDude:
A 22-year-old lady, Bukola who was arrested for random theft has been released after spending one year in prison in Ilesa, Osun state. The young lady who reportedly had a baby inside the prison was arrested and remanded for stealing a dress. According to the president of Behind Bars initiative; Prince Gwamnishu Harrison, the lady has the habit of stealing things both valuable and non-valuable.

She was arrested by the police after she stole a dress and was caught wearing same dress. She was then charged to court and later convicted.

She just left prison yesterday after one year.

According to reports, she has been disowned by her parents as he her siblings don't want to see her.

She is currently in Delta state in the custody of a well meaning Nigerian.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/22-year-old-girl-disowned-parents-released-prison-photos.html

That caught my attention. She is not a thief,she is a kleptomaniac. Nigerians are very ignorant when it comes to mental illness
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by Alexk2(m): 5:43am On Jan 15, 2018
haydeey:

lol.... *reminded* indeed....
I don't believe a case of something not worth more than 5 to 10 thousand should last as long as you're thinking... and besides. the post didn't say which month out of the 12 months she spent in prison she gave birth... so??
You're obviously ignorant of what is going on behind bars. She should thank her God that she's out so soon even as her family disown her. Some won't even be taken to court let alone been tried.
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by silifat11(m): 6:22am On Jan 15, 2018
She's definitely pregnant before she was sentenced to prison. The baby looks above 6months old.. Only an irresponsible parents will disown their daughter in this condition.
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by Neoteny(m): 6:33am On Jan 15, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Who impregnated her in prison?

The wardens.

Who else?
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by patexcool(f): 6:41am On Jan 15, 2018
dis story is not complete she shd tel us who got her pregnant.
can a male n female be in prison?
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by abbeyty(m): 7:02am On Jan 15, 2018
sent to prison for stealing a dress while worshiping those who have stolen the country future. Life is always unfair.
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by matrixme(m): 7:23am On Jan 15, 2018
On a more serious note, people can be so callous. You mean someone has the gut to send another to prison for a year just because she stole a dress? I'm not surprised that it is a lady that is capable of such great evil. If someone steals my clothes, I'll just hiss and look the other way, biko!
Well, real family members don't turn their back on you at your weakest moment.
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by Billyzone4: 7:36am On Jan 15, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

i support the "disownment"....Imagine after bringing shame to the family by being a kleptomaniac, you went to prison and couldnt close your legs and ended up being an emergency mother with no responsible father.........another shame to the family.......na only you waka come?

in other words.......i salute your ugliness

She may have been pregnant before going to prison, does that look like a baby of less than three months
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 15, 2018
NigerianScholar:

That caught my attention. She is not a thief,she is a kleptomaniac. Nigerians are very ignorant when it comes to mental illness
You are right. If she's in the habit of stealing both valuable and worthless stuff, what she needed was not the prison term she got but psych evaluation and help. Who knows what and when she'll steal again if she doesn't get the required help! Too bad they disown her when she needs them most.

For those asking how she got pregnant in prison, I believe she was already pregnant before she went in and only put to bed in prison.
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by Bigstan88i(m): 8:33am On Jan 15, 2018
Omg.. she's damn good at stealing.. she stole her parents. she stole the dress. she stole prison sentence. she stole the baby too. But life is too short for those parents to act that way..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name / "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / Father Of Bride Refuses To Let His Daughter Live With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.