Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years (68819 Views)

Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) / Ben Chijioke TY Dies Of Coronavirus Disease / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years by olayiwola4u(m): 3:46am On Apr 24, 2020
His friend, a Dj named Dj Self, announced the departure of this popular rapper - Fred the Godson. This sad news broke the heart of a lot of people in the entertainment industry. No one expect a young man of his age with much vigor to give in to the deadly virus.

After soliciting for prayers from his fans when the Vitus led to impaired kidney, he gave up due to the complication that built up from the virus infection.

He managed to keep himself on our dear planet using a ventilator, but the asthma he had caused more harm than good.

Fred The Godson Aka Gordo wrote his last post on Instagram:
I’m in here wit this Corvus 19 shit! Please keep me in y’all prayers!!!! ������ #godisgreat
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-puaempK0f/

DJ Self wrote:
Was loved by many never heard one bad thing about you RIP @fredthegodsonmusic Sleep Well my brother

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_VRVTLgZr_/?igshid=a89l5pxqrkw5

1 Share

Re: Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years by richardonline: 3:52am On Apr 24, 2020
This Covid-19 is real, I beg let's stay SAFE

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:53am On Apr 24, 2020
people most likely to die if/when they catch covid-19:
- overweight people
- people with hypertension
- people with lung/heart disease
- people 70yrs old and over

194 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years by olayiwola4u(m): 3:56am On Apr 24, 2020
richardonline:
This Covid-19 is real, I beg let's stay SAFE

Yes brother, it's real ooo. I hope our govt will make palliatives go round so that people won't go out and contract this virus

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years by olayiwola4u(m): 3:57am On Apr 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
people most likely to die if/when they catch covid-19:
- overweight people

Omo people with these stuffs should better stay at home.

20 Likes

Re: Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:00am On Apr 24, 2020
olayiwola4u:
Omo people with these stuffs should better stay at home.

yep, included people over 70

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years by olayiwola4u(m): 4:10am On Apr 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

yep, included people over 70

I'm sorry to say, I want our politicians of that age upward to give in to this covid-19. God answer my prayer

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years by seunoo7: 4:47am On Apr 24, 2020
olayiwola4u:

I'm sorry to say, I want our politicians of that age upward to give in to this covid-19. God answer my prayer
AMEN!!

18 Likes

Re: Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years by DriggityDre: 5:22am On Apr 24, 2020
Fat is a curse.
See his 2nd picture. He looks as if he's struggling to breathe. To those people forming self-love (especially ladies) because they are fat, you better go and lose weight.

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years by pyyxxaro: 6:04am On Apr 24, 2020
The Covid has done so much harm and caused families so much pain

China ur papa

4 Likes

Re: Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years by juman(m): 8:05am On Apr 24, 2020
Goodbye.
Anybody that is alive by this time next year, nah miracle.

While more than fifty percent of corona victims have mild or no symptom.

14 Likes

Re: Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 24, 2020
Gracious God!!!!
We are f*cked!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years by Jeromejnr(m): 8:22am On Apr 24, 2020
Someone wrote a long speech on another thread in how this virus ain't lethal in Nigeria.

So it seems-because the govt tried to flatten the curve by ensuring a lockdown.

So now because of ignorance, some people are screaming for release of the lockdown.

Ignoramuses, do you not observe that with the lockdown, cases are increasing? So what should that tell you if the lockdown is released?

But many will say, it is audio, its all fake.

Well I have people I know on the front lines including a sibling who give us info on the seriousness of the issue. Its not because of some ignorant individuals the lives of my loved ones would be put at risk. So all of you would go out and end up overwhelming the health facilities and then start cursing govt and medical staffs abi?

The response from some people also in this forum also shows how not many can and should be leaders at all in any positions in this country whether in politics or business. They have no empathy, no logical and critical thinking, they never do proper research before jumping to conclusions. That's why many bosses can treat their staffs in an inhumane manner.

But some will also scream hunger, but the truth here is that many who shout hunger on this forum are just joining the band wagon. Some even shouting hunger have money to stream Netflix and constantly spend the whole day on Instagram.

To those who are truly hungry, we know you, help is coming your way this week from the govt as there is an extension about to take place once again.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years by Notyamate(f): 8:22am On Apr 24, 2020
And people here still don't take Corona serious especially those northern cows

8 Likes

Re: Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years by Johnson225(m): 8:22am On Apr 24, 2020
Rip to the deadcry

3 Likes

Re: Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years by jubangha(m): 8:22am On Apr 24, 2020
D
Re: Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years by Sheriman(m): 8:23am On Apr 24, 2020
UNO has declared COVID-19 a WAR to humanity

1 Like

Re: Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years by realestniggah: 8:23am On Apr 24, 2020
Some of y'all still think this whole thing is fake and a scam because no one close to you have died yet.

My advice to you. practice social distancing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years by daddytime(m): 8:23am On Apr 24, 2020
His underlying health condition and weight gave him pretty little chance of survival.

10 Likes

Re: Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years by guru90: 8:24am On Apr 24, 2020
At his breathing Oxygen, He still de do chop knock!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years by eleko1: 8:24am On Apr 24, 2020
sad
Re: Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years by olahero(m): 8:24am On Apr 24, 2020
I hope not to see anyone here that call this scam again.
Re: Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years by StarUp: 8:24am On Apr 24, 2020
I was hoping that government decision of #lockdownextension will change soon and everything will be back to normal but the 108 of yesterday with 78 in Lagos just whispered to me that we have ignorantly renewed our stay home bundle.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years by Amuluonyenaego: 8:24am On Apr 24, 2020
he was even calling it shit

1 Like

Re: Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years by Mrdecent(m): 8:24am On Apr 24, 2020
Most people still don't believe this virus is with us in Nigeria.

Our leaders had caused us mental disorder. We don't know what to and not to believe again. This alone will allow more people to die of the virus than imagined.

So many troubles ahead of this coronavirus. Economy is about collapsing without any plan from our leaders. Heard times ahead. We just need to brace up as individuals. Crime rate may be high and hunger definitely.

If you have some change left think of farming. Go back to the village and start farming.

I see a very serious issues ahead.

Do you know our leaders know this obvious truth?

Guess what they will be doing right now to save their own future from the economy melt down..

You guess is as good as mine

4 Likes

Re: Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years by Olodo24: 8:25am On Apr 24, 2020
Imagine what my Dream City has turned into. Life sha

1 Like

Re: Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years by Onebyonedead: 8:25am On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=88787464]people most likely to die if/when they catch covid-19:
- overweight people
- people 70yrs old and over
[/quote

Keep talking like a fool

Till u join

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years by Ayotemide(f): 8:25am On Apr 24, 2020
Se this 2nd picture. He looks as if he's struggling to breathe. To those people forming self-love (especially ladies) because they are fat, you better go and lose weight. [/quote]

Pick your words wisely.

You do not get to destroy someone's psyche for whatever need

5 Likes

Re: Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years by Iceman2017(m): 8:26am On Apr 24, 2020
And many crazy Nigerians are still doubting the reality of it in Nigeria.
Ehh it's in America and Europe but not in Nigeria.
Some are saying that its a rich man sickness.

Our problem now is not the government because they are trying to curb this.

Our problems are ignorance, illiteracy and stupidity.

Somebody once told me that Abba kyari died of diabetes. Imagine!

Yes, our government lies a lot and we don't trust them but shutting down our economy in this critical economic meltdown should tell these strong heads the reality of it

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost / Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.