Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

How Yoruba People Insult You When They Want To Correct You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Yoruba People Insult You When They Want To Correct You (3530 Views)

What Sounds As A Compliment But Is Actually An Insult. ? (photo) / How To Correct The Darkening Tv Screen While Watching With A Gotv Decoder. / As A Guy, What Will You Do If Ur Lady Insult You B4 Her Toaster? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Yoruba People Insult You When They Want To Correct You by omoh5064: 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
YORUBAAAAAAAA Yoruba people can't correct someone without adding insult as a suffix. (1) do it like this, ode. (2) press the red button, oponu. (3) hold it for me, didirin! (4) you can't greet person, alaileko. (5) give it to your brother, agbaya. (6) Go and take your bath, obun. (7) Go and do your assignment, Olodo. (cool you better wake up, oloorun iya. (9) Yago lona funmi joor, arindin. (10) iwo ni moun pe......aditi. (11) where are you coming from, onirin kurin? (12) Stop writing on the wall, Baseje! (13) you forgot what I just told you now, alakogbagbe. (14) So the one you ate is not enough, oloun je iya. (15) who put your mouth there, saliu elenu gboro? (16) Is that where I asked you to put it, abunu. (17) I know you are laughing now..... oni yeye.

feel free to add yours . let the fun begin ;DYORUBAAAAAAAA Yoruba people can't correct someone without adding insult as a suffix. (1) do it like this, ode. (2) press the red button, oponu. (3) hold it for me, didirin! (4) you can't greet person, alaileko. (5) give it to your brother, agbaya. (6) Go and take your bath, obun. (7) Go and do your assignment, Olodo. (cool you better wake up, oloorun iya. (9) Yago lona funmi joor, arindin. (10) iwo ni moun pe......aditi. (11) where are you coming from, onirin kurin? (12) Stop writing on the wall, Baseje! (13) you forgot what I just told you now, alakogbagbe. (14) So the one you ate is not enough, oloun je iya. (15) who put your mouth there, saliu elenu gboro? (16) Is that where I asked you to put it, abunu. (17) I know you are laughing now..... oni yeye.

feel free to add yours . let the fun begin
Re: How Yoruba People Insult You When They Want To Correct You by bankyblue(m): 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
That is cool, this take me off reading Benue killing
Re: How Yoruba People Insult You When They Want To Correct You by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
Staying put
Re: How Yoruba People Insult You When They Want To Correct You by Kenzico(m): 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
tongue
Re: How Yoruba People Insult You When They Want To Correct You by haylegbede1(m): 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
Afi ko ma tele obinrin kiri, oniranu!

(1) (Reply)

Can We Still Find People Like This? / Short People And Heavy Footsteps / Enjoy Another Personality Test!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.